• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's your interpretation. In my view, he brought you there coz he has no skeletons there. Do you think he will bring you to a place where he may unintentionally be exposed by one of the hostesses there?

I know they see guy bring girlfriend sure will help cover up. Sigh. Anyway it was all over some years ago.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IreneYeoh said:
That's not sensitive. That's woman intuitive. That means he always hang around there and pay tips to have fun with the KTV women when he had the money.

All these bros damn jialat.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lim peh neat anot ?

thumbnailCAQ71KGF.jpg

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course scared. When I see one at home I straight away run to my kitchen cabinet and get Baygon to spray.

When you are facing 1 on 1 with a cockroach. Its a kill or be killed situation. You have to take the upper hand by making sure you make eye contact with the cockroach and try to stare it down. If it crawls away, then grab anything nearby like beer bottle or knife and kill it. If it gets aggresive, you have to run away first. A cockroach trained to kill is dangerous. Don't worry, if you blanjah me breakfast, I can help you in those situation. I even know how to skin them and fry them for protein. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are facing 1 on 1 with a cockroach. Its a kill or be killed situation. You have to take the upper hand by making sure you make eye contact with the cockroach and try to stare it down. If it crawls away, then grab anything nearby like beer bottle or knife and kill it. If it gets aggresive, you have to run away first. A cockroach trained to kill is dangerous. Don't worry, if you blanjah me breakfast, I can help you in those situation. I even know how to skin them and fry them for protein. :biggrin:

Replace the 'cockroach' with 'pitbull', and you really resemble Ah Ram.

BTW, breakfast for today is roast duck/char siew rice.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't fool around with old uncle. Where got so complicated? Killing a cockroach is just splat it flat. Can wash hands later.