• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like this one...

a2.JPG

Very ex. I prefer the one along Upper S'goon near a mosque. Expect to wait an hr during peak period.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no favourite breakfast stalls. I eat here and eat there. Variety is better. But some stalls are better than others, then I go more often.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Photo Nov 30, 8 44 05 AM.jpg

My Thai beef noodle breakfast this morning. Bee hoon + stew-beef ; fresh sliced beef + beef balls. Aroi Aroi.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Used to buy from Bedok Inter. long time no more selling.

not selling? can't be lah, just got it a couple of weeks back. the youtiao stall you know? behind the teochew lamb soup. smaller version thou' :o:o:o

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning. That Thai beef noodle breakfast looks too heavy for breakfast, more suitable for dinner. In fact, it looks like Singapore beef noodle too.
Talking about breakfast, will be going for an American Breakfast at foodland. Used to be THB 49 but now THB 51. Comes with:

1. Coffee/Tea
2. Sausage/Bacon/Ham
3. Bread (White or wholemeal)
4. 2 Eggs (Choice of scramble, fried or sunnyside)
5. Fruit juice

Photo0048.jpg

Felt not enough and order pork porridge (THB 29)

Photo0049.jpg

Last edited:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a week at the pho bo shop near my apartment. 5000 riel (USD 1.25) for a steaming bowl with a handful of tau ge and a plate of fresh basil and sawleaf coriander on the side. Generous helping of pink sliced beef and 2 beef balls. After that, a glass of very good iced black coffee to cool down.

pho.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning. That Thai beef noodle breakfast looks too heavy for breakfast, more suitable for dinner. In fact, it looks like Singapore beef noodle too.

It actually brunch cos this is it until 2pm when the wine starts to flow until dinner time.

alfrescian

Alfrescian
Loyal
the office canteen does not have much choice to offer.

if you dont want to eat fried meehoon, glutinous rice or dumplings, then you bring your own food.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once a week at the pho bo shop near my apartment. 5000 riel (USD 1.25) for a steaming bowl with a handful of tau ge and a plate of fresh basil and sawleaf coriander on the side. Generous helping of pink sliced beef and 2 beef balls. After that, a glass of very good iced black coffee to cool down.

pho.jpg
Nice to see breakfast from Cambodia. This beef noodle is known as 'Fer' is a common dish among the NE Thais, Laos, Vietnamese and Cambodian

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IreneYeoh said:
When I was a kid I used to live in Upper Thomson near Casuarina. The prata wasn't bad. There was another one near Sin Ming too. About same price same taste. Cauarina was best known for supper time horfun. Haven't been back there many years since my family moved. Don't know if there're still there.

You sound like eating all that all your life. Have some variety!

Casuarina used to have good prata, the tissue, the paper prata but nowadays I find them too salty. So do you know Fann Wong who lived near there when she was still with her parents?

ArjanParangToh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pho.jpg

Seeing this, I start to missed kampuchea food.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chonburifc said:
Nice to see breakfast from Cambodia. This beef noodle is known as 'Fer' is a common dish among the NE Thais, Laos, Vietnamese and Cambodian

Yes, Pho is light enough for breakfast.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Casuarina used to have good prata, the tissue, the paper prata but nowadays I find them too salty. So do you know Fann Wong who lived near there when she was still with her parents?

No, I don't know Fann Wong. I also don't like paper prata. I like regular prata better, but worried now with the cockroach news.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can I find the best pho in Sinkieland? I haven't eaten pho for years. Only tried in Ho Chi Minh before. Now tongue getting itchy. :biggrin: