• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luad Moo ( Pork Blood) or Zhu Zha Tang for breakfast on my way to Toyota service centre.
View attachment 3071

Can still find that in Singapore? I remember childhood days I like pork blood with kwey chap or yong tau foo. Where's Toyota Service Centre? Sorry I don't drive.

Where can I find the best pho in Sinkieland? I haven't eaten pho for years. Only tried in Ho Chi Minh before. Now tongue getting itchy. :biggrin:

What is pho?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can still find that in Singapore? I remember childhood days I like pork blood with kwey chap or yong tau foo. Where's Toyota Service Centre? Sorry I don't drive.

What is pho?

soup1_pho.jpg

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i love hue tiu more than pho. especially its crab meat hue tiu, but i don't have a pic to show

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, i love hue tiu more than pho. especially its crab meat hue tiu, but i don't have a pic to show

of all vietnamese noodle soups, bun bo hue is the bestest of the best. viet pho is never spicy, but this one is the spiciest of all viet noodle soups. comes with crab meat too, and sometimes crap if cook just got out of restroom without washing hands. gives the soup extra flavor.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me into flowers and lomance leh.

Actually I find giving flowers to girls for romance a silly. Silly western custom. Some years ago there was this silly guy who gave me roses on a Valentine date. It was my first (and last) date with him to a restaurant and then cinema. I had to carry the roses all evening long and looking silly myself. But I do like guys who plant flowers.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I find giving flowers to girls for romance a silly. Silly western custom. Some years ago there was this silly guy who gave me roses on a Valentine date. It was my first (and last) date with him to a restaurant and then cinema. I had to carry the roses all evening long and looking silly myself. But I do like guys who plant flowers.

Paiseh, me hang flower in tiao huay tio. I never give the type of flowers you mentioned. And I don't wait for Valentine's Day. Me everynite hang flower after 12am.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, you've lost me. What do you mean?

You have pubs, discos, KTVs in S'pore. Another jtype of joint exists. These are the HFJs - hangflower joints. PRC performing artistes sing on stage, customers hang flowers. Why don't you visit these outlets then progress to duck joints whereby male singers sing and ladies tiao huay. Try Club Giorgio at Lavender.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have pubs, discos, KTVs in S'pore. Another jtype of joint exists. These are the HFJs - hangflower joints. PRC performing artistes sing on stage, customers hang flowers. Why don't you visit these outlets then progress to duck joints whereby male singers sing and ladies tiao huay. Try Club Giorgio at Lavender.

Oh I see, sorry for earlier having misunderstood. Now I see, you and your vices know no bounds. That's ex-police! And no thanks, I don't go near this type of KTV.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
No harm patronising these joints for the experience. Eye opener, I assure you.

No thanks. I've been there once before. I broke up with a boyfriend because of that. There was once he brought me to another friend's birthday party held at that type of KTV. I heard his friend asking him, why bring girlfriend here. He said he's quite broke, bring me here to save tips. They thought I didn't hear but I heard.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No thanks. I've been there once before. I broke up with a boyfriend because of that. There was once he brought me to another friend's birthday party held at that type of KTV. I heard his friend asking him, why bring girlfriend here. He said he's quite broke, bring me here to save tips. They thought I didn't hear but I heard.

Well, at least he brought you there instead of lying to you he has meeting etc. You should be appreciative. As for the saving tips comment, it could well have been said to wriggle himself out from a difficult question. Do not be too sensitive.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, at least he brought you there instead of lying to you he has meeting etc. You should be appreciative. As for the saving tips comment, it could well have been said to wriggle himself out from a difficult question. Do not be too sensitive.

That's not sensitive. That's woman intuitive. That means he always hang around there and pay tips to have fun with the KTV women when he had the money.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not sensitive. That's woman intuitive. That means he always hang around there and pay tips to have fun with the KTV women when he had the money.

That's your interpretation. In my view, he brought you there coz he has no skeletons there. Do you think he will bring you to a place where he may unintentionally be exposed by one of the hostesses there?