• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SibeiKing said:
When you are facing 1 on 1 with a cockroach. Its a kill or be killed situation. You have to take the upper hand by making sure you make eye contact with the cockroach and try to stare it down. If it crawls away, then grab anything nearby like beer bottle or knife and kill it. If it gets aggresive, you have to run away first. A cockroach trained to kill is dangerous. Don't worry, if you blanjah me breakfast, I can help you in those situation. I even know how to skin them and fry them for protein. :biggrin:

Knife and beer difficult to kill it. Newspaper or magazine is much better, like the American's blanket bombardment. The key is never let it fly otherwise it can get dangerously out of control. Honestly speaking the best weapon is to use your bare hand and grab it but not everyone is trained on the use of this weapon.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knife and beer difficult to kill it. Newspaper or magazine is much better, like the American's blanket bombardment. The key is never let it fly otherwise it can get dangerously out of control. Honestly speaking the best weapon is to use your bare hand and grab it but not everyone is trained on the use of this weapon.

Why you all rike tis. I trying to impress Irene for a date ma. :biggrin: Ah-ram also neber copyright his material. :p

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pretty yucky if you squash it and it smells. Anyone knows how to catch lizards?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shake head. Breakfast thread ended up become Ka Chua and lizard thread. :*:

For a lizard, grip it by its tail if you want it alive. Don't break it. Otherwise it can still run. For a cockroach, grip it by the waist if you want it alive. It you don't mind them dead, I really can't see what's the problem. Not even insecticide or hand needed. Just grab a slipper and smack.

I'm busy these days with more serious matter at hand. Login only once in a while, don't hold funeral for me. :wink:

Last edited:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
So boring, still under moderation. Try start my first thread, see how? I'm going out now and first thing is of course breakfast. What's your favourite breakfast? Today, I'm going for char bee hoon with chicken wing and fish cake, and coffee of course. Later I login, then check if this thread appears.

I like sex in the morning. Are you married?

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a lizard, grip it by its tail if you want it alive. Don't break it. Otherwise it can still run. For a cockroach, grip it by the waist if you want it alive. It you don't mind them dead, I really can't see what's the problem. Not even insecticide or hand needed. Just grab a slipper and smack.

I'm busy these days with more serious matter at hand. Login only once in a while, don't hold funeral for me. :wink:

No one catches a house lizard by the tail. Maybe you are too used to catching crocodiles so you mistakenly catch house lizards that way.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha..Ha..Ha.. You all very funny.. This thread started off as a breakfast thread, then about flowers, then about catching cockroaches and lizards and now about crocodiles.. :biggrin: :p :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean it starts and ends don't you?:rolleyes:

it starts with a reporting of any lameshit event in sg and ends up a thread about ram. the "host bars" thread is a good example. ram sure brings hits to a sam site. the ram-sam combo is unbeatable in cyberspace.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

SibeiKing very exaggerating. Where got people stare at cockroach and lizard no matter how fierce you look? I just run to kitchen cabinet to take Baygon and spray. But the best is still prevention. Keep your home clean and you'll see less of these. Not possible none at all but much much less is good enough.

Ramseth and Fook Seng suggestion to take something like slipper or magazine and whack is logically practical, but somehow I don't dare to do it.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK back to breakfast. Today me and my sister cooked our own breakfast. Not really cook our own, just Maggie instant porridge and added eggs and pork. All can be bought from supermarket. Not really cheap though, also costing more than $2 per bowl, just like hawker centre porridge. And lots more trouble cooking ourselves. However, it's delicious and fun. :smile: