• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Entitled beggar Sinkie motherfucker complain free food tasteless. Does he want a serving of Ginfreely curry?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this cunt.

Man grateful for Meals on Wheels but says food is 'horrendous' like from hawker centre​

photo_librarySee 19 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left

Ong Su Mann mail

Posted on 22 April 2024 | 1,207 views | 1 comment
Submitted by Stomper Sarah

Click here to submit a story or submit it to our WhatsApp.

Meals on Wheels provides meal deliveries to the homebound who are unable to buy or prepare their own meals and do not have a caregiver to help them to do so.

Managed by the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), the service has benefited people like Facebook user Hoong Hoong.

"I'm one of the beneficiaries of Meals on Wheels and the various AIC schemes for low and no income groups. This has helped me tremendously and I'm very grateful," said Hoong Hoong in a post in the Complaint Singapore Facebook group on April 7.

"But I feel that Meals On Wheels is being abused by the contractors probably because there aren't enough checks done. The food is simply horrendous and tasteless. The cliche 'What do you expect from a central kitchen' is brought up again and again."

But after analysing the food, Hoong Hoong believes the food is not from a central kitchen but from a hawker centre.

"The lunch is noodles which are boiled with some tasteless black sauce to cover it. Some processed foods like fish cake, ngo hiang are added to complete. These processed foods are the opposite of tasteless. They are salty to the extreme," complained Hoong Hoong.

"I've taken some pictures and they all look to come from the economical bee hoon stall we patronise in the morning for breakfast."

mealsonwheels_1.jpg

He concluded: "Sad to say the food served by Meals On Wheels is just hawker centre food without any supervision."

In response to a Stomp query, a spokesperson for AIC said: "We have checked with the service provider that provides Hoong Hoong with Meals on Wheels services and our colleagues have taken Hoong Hoong's feedback to review with the caterer.

"I understand from their visit to Hoong Hoong that he has also opted to stay on with the programme."

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Central kitchen should visit Batu Cave Mayfair branch collect her pussy curry. Give him a scoop over the rice.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hoong hoong has too much bee hoong in his system that he can’t taste any other food anymore.

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should send this brownie cake to his home. Confirm tasty and fragrant.

dog-waste-break-down-week1.jpg

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do u expect from low class coolie gene Sinkies from hdb ? Can you imagine if this retard has paid for this hawker food? This mother fucker will expect the food to come with lobsters.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peesai sinkie probably vax damage to tongue and going to die soon. Hawker centre food are never tasteless. He must be retarded too to qualify for free food