• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You For The Righteous Person!!!

jw5

Loyal
Responding with vulgarities??? Why are you always putting the blame on others n not yourself... I don't respond to you with vulgarities!!! Why are you slapping your own cheap mouth

You mean is other's fault when your mum decides to go to the street n be a whore!!!

You learn the word "CALL" from you mum right i supposed... Lolz!!! There's also another skill that you picked up well from yr mum, MOUTH JOB!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

You are here claiming to be a proper serious forummer and you are still going on with this?

Shows very clearly that you are not.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are here claiming to be a proper serious forummer and you are still going on with this?

Shows very clearly that you are not.

Civil manners, proper manners can only be used on respectable people but not like u or escher....

You guys stoop so low n cheap by deducting my points n tried to put me under moderation clearly shows that the whole bunch of eunuch including u just wanna kill off those that are not supporting your thread or post... Such actions you mean you are a proper forummer???

jw5

Loyal
Civil manners, proper manners can only be used on respectable people but not like u or escher....

You guys stoop so low n cheap by deducting my points n tried to put me under moderation clearly shows that the whole bunch of eunuch including u just wanna kill off those that are not supporting your thread or post... Such actions you mean you are a proper forummer???

You are supposed to be here to start and participate in serious discussions.
So be what you claim to be.

I am not a proper forummer, my internet moniker is neither credible nor respectable.
But yours is. So continue with your serious topical discussions.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are supposed to be here to start and participate in serious discussions.
So be what you claim to be.

I am not a proper forummer, my internet moniker is neither credible nor respectable.
But yours is. So continue with your serious topical discussions.

Sorry, I'm a flexible forummer.... and not serious forummer!!!

When a person knows how to present himself or herself, he or she will not only earn my respect but others in this forum too. Those who like to curse n swear with their mum, I'll have a way to handle them as well. This is my flexible part!

You are the one who's making a fool out of yourself by claiming you know China better than I am.... So I've accepted yr challenge n waiting for all your valuable knowledge on China... It would be my pleasure if come 30th you have the guts to go to China n look for me and show me how BIG TIME your status are in China!!!

jw5

Loyal
Sorry, I'm a flexible forummer.... and not serious forummer!!!

When a person knows how to present himself or herself, he or she will not only earn my respect but others in this forum too. Those who like to curse n swear with their mum, I'll have a way to handle them as well. This is my flexible part!

You are the one who's making a fool out of yourself by claiming you know China better than I am.... So I've accepted yr challenge n waiting for all your valuable knowledge on China... It would be my pleasure if come 30th you have the guts to go to China n look for me and show me how BIG TIME your status are in China!!!

Concentrate on the serious and healthy debates and discussions and less on points and personnel, the latter items of which are more to do with politicking.

This is a topical forum, the forum is organised by topics, not by internet monikers. The discussions are important, especially if the issues are critical your children's future.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Concentrate on the serious and healthy debates and discussions and less on points and personnel, the latter items of which are more to do with politicking.

This is a topical forum, the forum is organised by topics, not by internet monikers. The discussions are important, especially if the issues are critical your children's future.

No, i'm following yr words of "can say anything in a forum"...

Why do you need to be so serious now when you look nothing more to me than a joker or a fool!!! Lolz

jw5

Loyal
No, i'm following yr words of "can say anything in a forum"...

Why do you need to be so serious now when you look nothing more to me than a joker or a fool!!! Lolz

Yes, you can say anything!
But it's better to concentrate on the topics and the discussion and less on the points and the personnel!!
Concentrating on points and personnel is like worrying more about politics than about society!!! Lolz

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you can say anything!
But it's better to concentrate on the topics and the discussion and less on the points and the personnel!!
Concentrating on points and personnel is like worrying more about politics than about society!!! Lolz

So sorry that after those righteous members of this forum brought me back to active status again, all of sudden i became interest in your mum's career as a whore!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...

jw5

Loyal
So sorry that after those righteous members of this forum brought me back to active status again, all of sudden i became interest in your mum's career as a whore!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...

You should not talk like that, being a credible and respectable member of this forum who is here for serious and healthy debates and discussions.

Forget about the past, what happened then was her own shortcomings, concentrate on your future and that of your children.

Look forward, not backwards, otherwise you might walk into a lamp-post!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should not talk like that, being a credible and respectable member of this forum who is here for serious and healthy debates and discussions.

Forget about the past, what happened then was her own shortcomings, concentrate on your future and that of your children.

Look forward, not backwards, otherwise you might walk into a lamp-post!!!

Wow, so you feel proud of your mum being a street whore.... Well Done!!! Filial indeed... Lolz!!!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW plays an important role in fishing out BS. his instinct for BS is very sharp, must be the product of his work.

i respect the moniker for its sleuthing ability

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya!

At first I got a shock that perhaps hkturd be one of my junior from one of my many torrid nights out with a woman who unfortunately happened to be his mother.
I thought hard and deep and that perhaps that woman who was a lousy fuck might be the one. Her only redeeming features was that her sister was a much better fuck together with the mother.

Then as I watched hkturd spewing his heart away, I was heartened. Such a creature could not be from my cum no matter how genetically poor his mother was. My good cum would have left something better then that.

It then dawned on me hkturd was just a turd that escaped from the steel bucket Leongsam used as a toilet with 50 bangla families, some of which had diarrhea.
That was when I turned hkturd to hello kitty with no mouth and cannot talk or scream or moan. hkturd can only scratch at the ignore gag for me to laugh at

Let his be a cautionary tale.
Dont go sashimi or you might later encounter your own brat.
Wear condom when sowing wild oats

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiya!

At first I got a shock that perhaps hkturd be one of my junior from one of my many torrid nights out with a woman who unfortunately happened to be his mother.
I thought hard and deep and that perhaps that woman who was a lousy fuck might be the one. Her only redeeming features was that her sister was a much better fuck together with the mother.

Then as I watched hkturd spewing his heart away, I was heartened. Such a creature could not be from my cum no matter how genetically poor his mother was. My good cum would have left something better then that.

It then dawned on me hkturd was just a turd that escaped from the steel bucket Leongsam used as a toilet with 50 bangla families, some of which had diarrhea.
That was when I turned hkturd to hello kitty with no mouth and cannot talk or scream or moan. hkturd can only scratch at the ignore gag for me to laugh at

Let his be a cautionary tale.
Dont go sashimi or you might later encounter your own brat.
Wear condom when sowing wild oats

you write like kopiauntie
that kopi ah soh with the worst bawahvulval mouth
like cranecb phuacb and chowcb - sama sama mulut kotor sangat

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my, not another clone/clown who has nothing better to do than starting threads about other clones/clowns?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm escher is not me. I have been busy lately, fucking lots of women in Wuhan, China.

Wow... Your mother cannot sell in Singapore n now you wanna intro your mum to Wuhan just becoz of me??? I'm really flattered...

But So Sorry, i can't help your mum becoz you know why.... the liquid that seeps out of your mum's smelly hole is even more smelly than those of a drainage water!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, another kopisai kind of thread. So much of your nothing to prove..... :rolleyes:

Honestly, one ID handle so many of you.... Don't you guys feel ashamed???

If i were you, might as well go home n ask your mum to open up her legs and allow your head to hide into her smelly hole....

Btw, waiting for you to put in moderation as well.... I'm waiting!!!