• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You For The Righteous Person!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW plays an important role in fishing out BS. his instinct for BS is very sharp, must be the product of his work.

i respect the moniker for its sleuthing ability

If really the bunch of cowards like jw5 has the ability to fish out something, i respect.... But nothing just guesses!!!

I'm waiting for the day when escher, crane or jw5 or yourself would just say "Oh, i just notice that HK14K ID is registered by my mum" Lolz!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Confirm escher is not me. I have been busy lately, fucking lots of women in Wuhan, China.

hello kopiauntie...long time no see...c b hor boh ...
why go all the way to wuhan...nahbeh never tell me...i shall ask HK14K to shaft you around..
ok ok ok ..maybe Eschercb Cranecb Soikeecb Phuacb Chowcb are all there with you...sharing the same shithole...haha!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya!

At first I got a shock that perhaps hkturd be one of my junior from one of my many torrid nights out with a woman who unfortunately happened to be his mother.
I thought hard and deep and that perhaps that woman who was a lousy fuck might be the one. Her only redeeming features was that her sister was a much better fuck together with the mother.

A cheap street rat like you still "Aiya".... Just because you think you can deduct my points and put me in moderation you're in a winning position??? Childish Act!!!

Your skills are not up to the standard to play with me yet coward escher....

Go back home n continue to learn from your mother how to make full use of your MOUTH..... "BLOW.... JOB...."!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello kopiauntie...long time no see...c b hor boh ...
why go all the way to wuhan...nahbeh never tell me...i shall ask HK14K to shaft you around..
ok ok ok ..maybe Eschercb Cranecb Soikeecb Phuacb Chowcb are all there with you...sharing the same shithole...haha!!!

This Kopi Mamasan is bringing his mother to Wuhan for a "Business Trip"... My Dear Friend!!!

And I suppose Kopi Auntie like n envy you alot... You call KopiUncle, he come out with KopiAuntie ID

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JW plays an important role in fishing out BS. his instinct for BS is very sharp, must be the product of his work.

i respect the moniker for its sleuthing ability

you must be damned blind man
this jw5 self confeseed forum clone hunter
is nothing but a bigger BS himself
kopisai is LTB is Fishypie is HK14K....
wauhahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BS King lumpar one!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Kopi Mamasan is bringing his mother to Wuhan for a "Business Trip"... My Dear Friend!!!

And I suppose Kopi Auntie like n envy you alot... You call KopiUncle, he come out with KopiAuntie ID

this kopiauntie is just like that smear of shit on the sole of his filthy shoe escher - always like to write long torrid stories about his vulval adventures with banglas and his orgies with the vampoks...long hot torried dirty stories...then she also produced another copiuncle who was equally escherified...and more dirty filthy clones ...all failed to kill off kopiuncle...

now all these sewage rats transformed themselves into that toilet cleaner EscherCranePhuacbSoikee combined...still a loser in the end..

can't even hold a candle to your simple, honest and truthful remarks.....now they are all hiding somewhere in the sewage pipe in wuhan...waiting for their fate.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this forum is really getting interesting for me....

A bunch of coward STREET RATS trying to figure out who i am but don't even have the BALLz to admit to their words.... All they could do are keep guessing.

At first was KopiSai, then followed by LeongSam... I believed the next one that they guess would be their own mother!!! Lolz....

Trying to put me to silence in this forum but alas failure.... A group of righteous ppl put me back where i am becoz they simply couldn't tolerate a bunch of coward fools acting like a Hero....

PLEASE!!!! Help me to moderation n put me in silence, a bunch of GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually this forum is really getting interesting for me....

A bunch of coward STREET RATS trying to figure out who i am but don't even have the BALLz to admit to their words.... All they could do are keep guessing.

At first was KopiSai, then followed by LeongSam... I believed the next one that they guess would be their own mother!!! Lolz....

Trying to put me to silence in this forum but alas failure.... A group of righteous ppl put me back where i am becoz they simply couldn't tolerate a bunch of coward fools acting like a Hero....

PLEASE!!!! Help me to moderation n put me in silence, a bunch of GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!

clap clap clap

very well written and very well spoken

these street rats will now hide in their sewers and will not appear

but they will mutate with new breed which will try to create havoc once more

keep it up and happy journey to wuhan....all the best for your successful business trip

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kopiauntie is just like that smear of shit on the sole of his filthy shoe escher - always like to write long torrid stories about his vulval adventures with banglas and his orgies with the vampoks...long hot torried dirty stories...then she also produced another copiuncle who was equally escherified...and more dirty filthy clones ...all failed to kill off kopiuncle...

now all these sewage rats transformed themselves into that toilet cleaner EscherCranePhuacbSoikee combined...still a loser in the end..

can't even hold a candle to your simple, honest and truthful remarks.....now they are all hiding somewhere in the sewage pipe in wuhan...waiting for their fate.

Didn't you notice, that coward eunuch escher don't even dare to reply me directly already....

You think he really put me in his ignore list??? Just look at the way he reply. He simply tap on his those rat buddies post to reply to my post... His words in his post betrayed him!!!

If both of us are in his ignored list, how can he know the content of our post and how many replies we have made.... Right

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Didn't you notice, that coward eunuch escher don't even dare to reply me directly already....

You think he really put me in his ignore list??? Just look at the way he reply. He simply tap on his those rat buddies post to reply to my post... His words in his post betrayed him!!!

If both of us are in his ignored list, how can he know the content of our post and how many replies we have made.... Right

they are a bunch of useless brainless mindless shitheads
but they are only the pawns
the mafia bosses and the kingpins are behind them
more excitement on the way....hallelujah!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
clap clap clap

very well written and very well spoken

these street rats will now hide in their sewers and will not appear

but they will mutate with new breed which will try to create havoc once more

keep it up and happy journey to wuhan....all the best for your successful business trip

Thank you!!!

Rest assured... A bunch of GOOD FOR NOTHING STREET RATS will never be able to turn themselves into a Tiger...

Have you ever seen a crow turning itself to be a Phoenix???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you!!!

Rest assured... A bunch of GOOD FOR NOTHING STREET RATS will never be able to turn themselves into a Tiger...

Have you ever seen a crow turning itself to be a Phoenix???

hahha good one

i think escher and his cb gang are now in cold store

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gosh, another kopisai kind of thread. So much of your nothing to prove..... :rolleyes:

This type of thread only agenda is to distract and disrupt.
Make us busy so no time to fuck pap and spread the truth.
Btw people like me can't zap points but whoever zap the pap IBs can claim upz points from me.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of thread only agenda is to distract and disrupt.
Make us busy so no time to fuck pap and spread the truth.
Btw people like me can't zap points but whoever zap the pap IBs can claim upz points from me.

Well Done... You've admitted that the whole bunch of you are nothing but a group of COWARD RATS....

In your second sentence, you use the word "Spread"... A truth need not to spread.... only gossips need to be spread just like those Aunties sitting behind the coffeeshop doing nothing and start gossiping about others.

Don't be so stupid just to hide behind the computer n "FUCK" PAP.... Got ballz, sent in email to "fuck"!!! www.sgdi.gov.sg provides every ministers email address... Do it! Don't just do a BLOW JOB using your mouth...

Waiting for all your rat buddies to zap me n put me in moderation.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well Done... You've admitted that the whole bunch of you are nothing but a group of COWARD RATS....

In your second sentence, you use the word "Spread"... A truth need not to spread.... only gossips need to be spread just like those Aunties sitting behind the coffeeshop doing nothing and start gossiping about others.

Don't be so stupid just to hide behind the computer n "FUCK" PAP.... Got ballz, sent in email to "fuck"!!! www.sgdi.gov.sg provides every ministers email address... Do it! Don't just do a BLOW JOB using your mouth...

Waiting for all your rat buddies to zap me n put me in moderation.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Dun worry what I do or not do.
Online chatter is making inroads....and on the right track....or else your white masters would not be so afraid of Internet and send you fucktards here.
Netizens just keep on doing what you've been doing....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun worry what I do or not do.
Online chatter is making inroads....and on the right track....or else your white masters would not be so afraid of Internet and send you fucktards here.
Netizens just keep on doing what you've been doing....

How i wish i'm being sent here by the govt and get paid for humiliating cowards like you guys!!!

Don't side-stepped by saying "Dun worry what i do or not do"... You're the one who uses the "FUCK PAP" phrase.... If you dun have the ballz to curse them via email, they don't act a hero here!!!

Making a fool out of yourself brings you no where... Lolz!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How i wish i'm being sent here by the govt and get paid for humiliating cowards like you guys!!!

Don't side-stepped by saying "Dun worry what i do or not do"... You're the one who uses the "FUCK PAP" phrase.... If you dun have the ballz to curse them via email, they don't act a hero here!!!

Making a fool out of yourself brings you no where... Lolz!!!

The more the likes of you kpkb the more you vindicate my actions.
Lets all carry on fucking the pap and bringing the truth to the masses....(cannot use the word spead hor).

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more the likes of you kpkb the more you vindicate my actions.
Lets all carry on fucking the pap and bringing the truth to the masses....(cannot use the word spead hor).

Come on.... Who's the one that are Crying Father n Crying Mother here everyday as if your mum has just passed away!!!

From day one I registered myself in this forum which is say about 2 weeks ago, all i could see is you bunch of cowards yelling n screaming like you mum is dead or just been raped by a chihuahua...

Do you know what is a TRUTH??? A truth is not by hiding behind a computer n cry father, cry mother... A truth will surface itself without spreading!!!

Lastly, i'm still waiting for moderation!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, one ID handle so many of you.... Don't you guys feel ashamed???

If i were you, might as well go home n ask your mum to open up her legs and allow your head to hide into her smelly hole....

Btw, waiting for you to put in moderation as well.... I'm waiting!!!

That's all? :confused::rolleyes:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, one ID handle so many of you.... Don't you guys feel ashamed???

If i were you, might as well go home n ask your mum to open up her legs and allow your head to hide into her smelly hole....

Btw, waiting for you to put in moderation as well.... I'm waiting!!!

Wow, totally creative and never heard of insults right here. Thank god you just joined this forum, i was so tired of all the regurgitated crap.