• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You For The Righteous Person!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How i wish i'm being sent here by the govt and get paid for humiliating cowards like you guys!!!

Don't side-stepped by saying "Dun worry what i do or not do"... You're the one who uses the "FUCK PAP" phrase.... If you dun have the ballz to curse them via email, they don't act a hero here!!!

Making a fool out of yourself brings you no where... Lolz!!!

why can't we complain, curse and swear at the pap here ? it is a good way to vent out the frustration and anger against the pap government. don't do stupid pointless things like sending hate emails to the pap that would achieve no result. just thrash the pap here and vote against the pap in 2016.

DieMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why can't we complain, curse and swear at the pap here ? it is a good way to vent out the frustration and anger against the pap government. don't do stupid pointless things like sending hate emails to the pap that would achieve no result. just thrash the pap here and vote against the pap in 2016.

das war, warum ich diesen thread vermieden.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans are well known to be a NATO (NO ACTION TALK ONLY).

Do you know why the PAP wouldn't fall even for the next 10 years till 2021??? Bcoz you have given the answer for those who only know how to complain.

Read you above statement and it already clearly shows that ppl like you can only go into a forum, hide behind a computer and curse n swear at the govt which they are not afraid at all. Apart from that, in the eyes of the govt, they know that all this ppl are just a bunch of good for nothing but complainants ONLY!!!

Thanks for giving answer to yourself n those fellows who only know how to curse n swear. Beautiful answer indeed!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This type of thread only agenda is to distract and disrupt.
Make us busy so no time to fuck pap and spread the truth.
Btw people like me can't zap points but whoever zap the pap IBs can claim upz points from me.

here comes the stupidest of them all'
the urine soaked narong the sarong
lose an argument, zap! infract! lapdog!
destroyer of forum! trolling! disrupting a forum!
nabbeh some old fucking game
can't even hold a candle to the simple logic of HK14K
each and everyone of you C B Gang should b ashamed of you
all you sewage rats can't even take on one forummer HK14K
accusing him of everything with your rabid minds
what a shame indeed!!!
all you cowards and sewage rats can do is to mass zap him to moderation'
bloody shitheads and fucksticks with no brains
there are enough righteous singaporeans who will support HK14K
enough righteous forummers who will not allowed you bunch of hooligans
to exterminate HK14K like you had done to many here....shame on you all!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: keep thinking that as the next 2 GRCs fall :biggrin:

I hoped your words will come true....

Don't come 2016 when your highly regarded opposition fails again, then you come back to this forum and scream n yell for another 5 years. People like you are indeed pitiful.

Do you know what is call self-satisfaction

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hoped your words will come true....

Don't come 2016 when your highly regarded opposition fails again, then you come back to this forum and scream n yell for another 5 years. People like you are indeed pitiful.

Do you know what is call self-satisfaction

no, then we will wait for 2021! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

young punks like us, confirm out live old farts like you. soon, you will all die. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, then we will wait for 2021! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

young punks like us, confirm out live old farts like you. soon, you will all die. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Opps, again your words "old punk" should use on cowards like escher... He loved to claim himself as a own man...

No worries, everyone come a day where they have to return to the earth. Only cowards are afraid to die. The world will continue to move on and only those who have guts can change something n not for those who only hide behind a computer. Lolz!!!

Also dun claim yourself young anymore when you're born in 1972.... I'm even younger than you!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opps, again your words "old punk" should use on cowards like escher... He loved to claim himself as a own man...

No worries, everyone come a day where they have to return to the earth. Only cowards are afraid to die. The world will continue to move on and only those who have guts can change something n not for those who only hide behind a computer. Lolz!!!

Also dun claim yourself young anymore when you're born in 1972.... I'm even younger than you!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

i am young at heart. my heart will go on and on. long after my di di stop.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young at heart??? Come on... You're out of the tempo, Mr Lim!!!

Hey, btw don't take out yr rotten banana to show off!!!

cha cha cha? or unz unz unz? dunno wat tempo you talking.

my banana is not for public consumption. its best enjoyed in the yard on the washing machine (spin cycle)

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
cha cha cha? or unz unz unz? dunno wat tempo you talking.

my banana is not for public consumption. its best enjoyed in the yard on the washing machine (spin cycle)

If your banana is not for consumption, don't show it out!!!

If you don't know what it means by "out of tempo", you can ask your mum on that... Still claim you're young at heart!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha