• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The vaxxed smell weird. Like those smell coming from an unclean room. Vaccine Stench?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, i wish to share something i noticed or smelled.

At times, i come across someone , and they seems to emit a smell that is like the smell coming from a long time unclean and untidied room.
Let me explain. Have you been to a storeroom in maybe an office, industrial area or even residential room that has seldom be clean up. The room give off a type of smell that usually accompanied by some invisible crawlies that can go all over your body.

The very first time i come across such a person emit such a smell is during covid time. An average size ( more plumb side of it) woman who was wearing a mask. I immediately move away from the person and i thought she didn't shower for a long time. Or more likely it has something to do with the vaccine.

Nowadays i encounter more people with such smell and i can tell, it is most likely the vaxxed one who got the recent vaccine.

Do any of you encounter such strange smell from a person? or a vaxxed person?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

At times, i come across someone , and they seems to emit a smell that is like the smell coming from a long time unclean and untidied room.
Let me explain. Have you been to a storeroom in maybe an office, industrial area or even residential room that has seldom be clean up. The room give off a type of smell that usually accompanied by some invisible crawlies that can go all over your body.

The very first time i come across such a person emit such a smell is during covid time. An average size ( more plumb side of it) woman who was wearing a mask. I immediately move away from the person and i thought she didn't shower for a long time. Or more likely it has something to do with the vaccine.

Nowadays i encounter more people with such smell and i can tell, it is most likely the vaxxed one who got the recent vaccine.

if you have worked with cancer patients, especially those on chemo or in advanced stages, you would know the texture of that smell. It's exactly the same thing that the mutliple vaxxed are emitting. You smell it on the newly vaxxed as well, those who just emerge from the clinic. Either in their perspiration, or their breath

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you have worked with cancer patients, especially those on chemo or in advanced stages, you would know the texture of that smell. It's exactly the same thing that the mutliple vaxxed are emitting. You smell it on the newly vaxxed as well, those who just emerge from the clinic. Either in their perspiration, or their breath
Oh really... I thought I am smelling weird from them so it is true. The vaxxed do emit such smell and it is not a good smell.. Their body is fucked.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder how their sperm or CB juice smells like? :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could be the reverse.. Their sperm would smell like fresh seafood n cb would smell like lavender..

Maybe smell like the perfume that is displayed and sold at Miniso outlets.

Miniso-items.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we can call this the Vaccine Stench.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you vaxed? Why don’t you jerk off and tell us how you fare? just find a pros or go to spa and finger. If you into one nighters also can. Just remember not to lick her, if she’s taken 5 jabs

No need for five jabs. Even one jab is too many. Irreversibly and permanently tainted, no longer a pureblood.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ong brags about having a fully vaccinated airline. but do we have a fully vaccinated zoo?

aku6khcgiHoJ.jpeg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait till the bawu of that one from Mayfair hits you. Then you'll know what a foul odour really smells like.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think u ok u have under estimate or misunderstood the vaccine Stench. It is a smell that totally engulf ur body and slowly kills you.
to be fair, only those with underlying conditions would tend to emit the smell. if you are healthy, your body shouldn't be smelling but of course, the poison is a ticking time bomb. And it's working to destroy cells the moment it enters the blood stream. The longer the white cheebais remain unscathed, the more one should be convinced they didn't take the real thing. it can't be none of them is sick. Not even one? not forgetting, CAQ is cancer ridden. How many forms of cancer does he actually have? Time will tell, and be the ultimate vindicator

Last edited:

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 moderna in 2021 never take any further jabs no smell no nothing but those who jab Pfizer a lot of side effects