• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Sick' vegan sends ANOTHER angry letter to neighbour over barbecue smells - with threat

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Sick' vegan sends ANOTHER angry letter to neighbour over barbecue smells - with threat​

An 'upset' vegan family who went viral after pleading their neighbour to close their window when cooking meat has sent another note - this time threatening to take action if their requests are not met
Letter says enough is enough

The dispute has taken another turn (
Image: Hey Perth / Facebook)

By Amber O'ConnorLifestyle Writer
  • 11:05, 11 May 2023

A "sick and upset' vegan family who asked their neighbour to close their window when cooking meat has threatened to take action after their request went ignored.

The family from Australia went viral after their pleading note explaining their predicament was shared online.

It divided opinion, as some supported what they deemed a 'reasonable' request but others urged the meat-eating resident to cook a barbeque in protest.

Unfortunately for the family, it sounds like their neighbour might have listened to those advocating revenge.

In a new follow-up letter, the family sent another note - this time threatening to take action if their request is ignored.

Final warning says envelope
The family sent another letter ( Image: Hey Perth / Facebook)

Second letter as explained in article
To the shock of social media users ( Image: Hey Perth / Facebook)

In the first note, signed by 'Sarah, Wayne and kids', the group said: "Hello neighbour, could you please shut your side window when cooking please.

"My family are vegan (we eat only plant-based foods) and the smell of the meat you cook makes us feel sick and upset. We would appreciate your understanding."

However, the family appeared to take a different approach in their follow-up correspondence.

In the second letter, the author accuses their neighbour of taking 'the mickey' out of the family and being 'downright rude'.

The writer also alleged their neighbour went out of the way to cause upset. "I raised my concerns of the smell of meat making my family feel sick and upset and you go and have a BBQ on Saturday night inviting lots of people, and you knew this would affect me and my family."

It transpired, the family also saw that their letter had been shared online. "My friend Tina told me you took my letter to social media and it backfired on you which is 'just desserts'."

The letter then concluded with a final plea. "Please no more BBQs and please keep that window closed when cooking otherwise I'm going to report you and go to social media too."

However, the letter was once more shared online, where it was again met with mixed responses.

"This is unbelievable, they want to tell you how to live in your own home," one person criticised.

But someone else wrote: "They are both in the wrong!! It's such a shame that this is our society now no commUNITY!! #1 If your asking someone to shut their window just shut your bloody own... #2 you can't tell another person how to live their lives or what to do, you make the changes for yourself. #3 if your neighbour has asked you something kindly that you don't agree with address it respectfully like an adult."

Do you have a story to share? Email us at [email protected]

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/sick-vegan-sends-another-angry-29952543

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay next to Muslim cannot cook pork. Stay next to Hindus cannot cook beef. Stay next to Tiong cannot cook curry.

Now stay next to vegans can't even cook meat. Lol :biggrin:

Life becoming very stressful with all these self entitled food restrictions.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The vegans are in the wrong. They have no right to insist that their meat eating, normal neighbours close their windows. That's downright rude and unneighbourly. Fuck those vegans!:FU:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vegans are the most cruel people! Do they know how many animals the farmers have to kill to protect the crops. They should thank the meat eaters, we are depopulating the animals eating their food

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suffer same fate when chinese neighbour wok hei their pork and lard up my nostrils,
Why you no like lard and pork. Yesterday night I was at ECP food centre to eat Harun Satay. Next to me a group of 8 Banglas or Indians with their wives in tudong. They ordered from the Tsechar Chinese stall chili crab and a whole host of other dishes. Surely there must be lard inside these dishes and they were enjoying them like no tomorrow. One of the guys even ordered a beer and hid in one corner and enjoying himself. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vegans are the most cruel people! Do they know how many animals the farmers have to kill to protect the crops. They should thank the meat eaters, we are depopulating the animals eating their food
Organic sustainable carbon neutral farming mah! Even insects are not harmed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you no like lard and pork. Yesterday night I was at ECP food centre to eat Harun Satay. Next to me a group of 8 Banglas or Indians with their wives in tudong. They ordered from the Tsechar Chinese stall chili crab and a whole host of other dishes. Surely there must be lard inside these dishes and they were enjoying them like no tomorrow. One of the guys even ordered a beer and hid in one corner and enjoying himself. :biggrin:
Chilli crab not halal meh? Its crab for heaven's sake. Even i indulge in it. Lard is not pork meat.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Sick' vegan sends ANOTHER angry letter to neighbour over barbecue smells - with threat​

An 'upset' vegan family who went viral after pleading their neighbour to close their window when cooking meat has sent another note - this time threatening to take action if their requests are not met
Letter says enough is enough

The dispute has taken another turn (
Image: Hey Perth / Facebook)

By Amber O'ConnorLifestyle Writer
  • 11:05, 11 May 2023

A "sick and upset' vegan family who asked their neighbour to close their window when cooking meat has threatened to take action after their request went ignored.

The family from Australia went viral after their pleading note explaining their predicament was shared online.

It divided opinion, as some supported what they deemed a 'reasonable' request but others urged the meat-eating resident to cook a barbeque in protest.

Unfortunately for the family, it sounds like their neighbour might have listened to those advocating revenge.

In a new follow-up letter, the family sent another note - this time threatening to take action if their request is ignored.

Final warning says envelope
The family sent another letter ( Image: Hey Perth / Facebook)

Second letter as explained in article
To the shock of social media users ( Image: Hey Perth / Facebook)

In the first note, signed by 'Sarah, Wayne and kids', the group said: "Hello neighbour, could you please shut your side window when cooking please.

"My family are vegan (we eat only plant-based foods) and the smell of the meat you cook makes us feel sick and upset. We would appreciate your understanding."

However, the family appeared to take a different approach in their follow-up correspondence.

In the second letter, the author accuses their neighbour of taking 'the mickey' out of the family and being 'downright rude'.

The writer also alleged their neighbour went out of the way to cause upset. "I raised my concerns of the smell of meat making my family feel sick and upset and you go and have a BBQ on Saturday night inviting lots of people, and you knew this would affect me and my family."

It transpired, the family also saw that their letter had been shared online. "My friend Tina told me you took my letter to social media and it backfired on you which is 'just desserts'."

The letter then concluded with a final plea. "Please no more BBQs and please keep that window closed when cooking otherwise I'm going to report you and go to social media too."

However, the letter was once more shared online, where it was again met with mixed responses.

"This is unbelievable, they want to tell you how to live in your own home," one person criticised.

But someone else wrote: "They are both in the wrong!! It's such a shame that this is our society now no commUNITY!! #1 If your asking someone to shut their window just shut your bloody own... #2 you can't tell another person how to live their lives or what to do, you make the changes for yourself. #3 if your neighbour has asked you something kindly that you don't agree with address it respectfully like an adult."

Do you have a story to share? Email us at [email protected]

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/sick-vegan-sends-another-angry-29952543
The main issue is...if the neighbour continues cooking meat etc .. what can the vegan do? Has any laws been broken?