• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao kwaybu tonic divorcee in her late 60s but still wet & horny, & piaking married men. Old ones no go, new ones no come. Samster lao heros got try?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
AUNTIE 60 Y.O ALREADY BUT STILL GOING STRONG, PIAK PIAK WITH MARRIED MAN
IMG-20231030-100612.jpg

My elderly divorced aunt is having an affair with a married man.

Advertisements
Since my aunt (late 60s) divorced her husband 20 years ago, she has been having affairs with married men of similar age. All her past and current boyfriends share similarities like poor health, being financially stingy, low income, or retirement.

After her previous married boyfriend died from a heart attack, she found a new one quickly. As for the new bf, he is retired and has a wife and will come over to sleep at my aunt’s house some days each week.

The problem with this old man is that every time we go for dinner and family outings, my parents will have to pay for him and my aunt. He never once offered to pay for the meal, and when he previously visited my house during Chinese New Year, he would disrespect my family by smoking in the house. I told him before not to smoke, but in the subsequent year, he would secretly smoke on my balcony and throw the cigarette butt out the window without considering my neighbours’ safety. I shouted at him to stop smoking at my house, and since then, he gave me an attitude for half a year; until last week, he spoke to me nicely.

My mother will have a large-scale birthday party soon, and I know he will tag along with my aunt for the free food and free flow of alcohol at my family’s expense. Hence, I want to take this opportunity to settle this nonsense by expressing my true feelings to him and telling him to stay away from my family (aunt not included).

Advertisements
Please comment as much as you want, and any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Here are what netizens think:​

• Pls talk to your aunt instead of confronting her bf directly at the party which could cause a scene and get ppl upset/ embarrassed. That would be the respectful way of handling things.
  • Don’t invite her and the bf at all. Since the bday celebration is being hosted by u, u have all the rights to invite and not invite who to come. U can also reinforce to your other family member not to inform this aunt as well.
  • I think ur aunt just want a companion partner but it comes with baggage (sick, bad habit etc). All of us has this baggage now or when we get older. I feel u should just leave your aunt alone unless she was abused by him. Let her enjoy her life.
  • Call his wife to come collect her trash.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
AUNTIE 60 Y.O ALREADY BUT STILL GOING STRONG, PIAK PIAK WITH MARRIED MAN
IMG-20231030-100612.jpg

My elderly divorced aunt is having an affair with a married man.

Advertisements
Since my aunt (late 60s) divorced her husband 20 years ago, she has been having affairs with married men of similar age. All her past and current boyfriends share similarities like poor health, being financially stingy, low income, or retirement.

After her previous married boyfriend died from a heart attack, she found a new one quickly. As for the new bf, he is retired and has a wife and will come over to sleep at my aunt’s house some days each week.

The problem with this old man is that every time we go for dinner and family outings, my parents will have to pay for him and my aunt. He never once offered to pay for the meal, and when he previously visited my house during Chinese New Year, he would disrespect my family by smoking in the house. I told him before not to smoke, but in the subsequent year, he would secretly smoke on my balcony and throw the cigarette butt out the window without considering my neighbours’ safety. I shouted at him to stop smoking at my house, and since then, he gave me an attitude for half a year; until last week, he spoke to me nicely.

My mother will have a large-scale birthday party soon, and I know he will tag along with my aunt for the free food and free flow of alcohol at my family’s expense. Hence, I want to take this opportunity to settle this nonsense by expressing my true feelings to him and telling him to stay away from my family (aunt not included).

Advertisements
Please comment as much as you want, and any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Here are what netizens think:​

• Pls talk to your aunt instead of confronting her bf directly at the party which could cause a scene and get ppl upset/ embarrassed. That would be the respectful way of handling things.
  • Don’t invite her and the bf at all. Since the bday celebration is being hosted by u, u have all the rights to invite and not invite who to come. U can also reinforce to your other family member not to inform this aunt as well.
  • I think ur aunt just want a companion partner but it comes with baggage (sick, bad habit etc). All of us has this baggage now or when we get older. I feel u should just leave your aunt alone unless she was abused by him. Let her enjoy her life.
  • Call his wife to come collect her trash.
Alotbof these horny Lao Chio are from Jiuhu, they massively influx into SG along with their kids. I went to kranji Fu Gui Shan Zhaung for prayers, I was sitting at the main hall. I overheard these horny jiuhu Aunties discussions on how to find good boyfriends here...

Bro Glockman, your hunting season is opening now. Enjoy