• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HK Laochio Ellen Chan still single, seeking permanent cock, Samsters got try?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘90s Sex Symbol Ellen Chan, 58, Reveals She's Still Single & Yearns To Get Married​

The Hong Kong actress was previously romantically linked to several stars including Anthony Wong and Francis Ng.
Ilsa Chan
Ilsa Chan
30 Mar 2024 at 22:03
Bookmark

Share on FacebookShare on WhatsAppShare on TwitterShare on WeChat
Ellen Chansex symbolCategory III ellen_chan_sex_symbol

Back in the ‘90s, actress Ellen Chan was one of Hong Kong’s most iconic sex symbols.
She starred in several movies and dramas in the ‘80s before making her leap into Category III films.
She is best known for her role as an undercover cop in the 1993 flick Fatal Love, which she starred alongside Michael Wong and was rumoured to be involved with on set (more on that later).
After her movie career fizzled in the mid ‘90s, and she turned the focus of her career to China.
Though she prefers acting, like many of her peers, these days, she is more active doing live streams.
Last month, Ellen, who had just turned 58, got netizens gushing over her age-defying beauty.
So naturally the question on everyone’s minds is how does she look this good?
Well, you’ll be happy to know it isn’t all good genes. Diet and skincare play a big part too.
Ellen shared in an interview with HOY TV that she avoids oily, sweet, and salty foods and is a huge advocate of thorough cleansing and masking daily.

She doesn't look a day over 40
During the interview, Ellen also revealed that she is still single and urged potential suitors to man up and woo her.
"I am really not difficult to woo. To be honest, what kind of romance have I not experienced? It's a waste of time to be afraid. I don't have much time left. If I find someone I like and feel is suitable, I think I am open to a quick marriage,” she shared.
When it comes to physical appearance, nothing is more attractive to her than a "beautiful and high nose", though only mature guys need to apply.
“No fresh meat, please. I would like someone who can help me in my career," she said.

She was a stunner back in the day
Over the years, Ellen has been romantically linked to several stars, including Anthony Wong, Francis Ng, and Johnson Lee.
Her most notable ex is singer Conrad Wong, whom she dated for 11 years.
In 2017, Ellen announced that she was getting hitched to the cousin of Daniel Wu, Martin, only for them to call it quits 23 days later after he revealed that he had a two-year-old son with an ex.
That wasn't Ellen's only love scandal.
When shooting Fatal Love in 1993, rumours swirled that she and Michael Wong, whom she had many daring sex scenes with, became involved on set.
Then, Michael had just gotten married to Hong Kong model Janet Ma, and she reportedly came on set daily to keep an eye on him.

Ellen and Michael in Fatal Love

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good example of not trying to hitch a good enough man when times are good and rosy.

When she was younger, she's very good looking and she could have hitch herself with a rich man. But as you know HK tycoon is wary of these showbiz harlot. In their eyes, these actresses are money grabbers.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good example of not trying to hitch a good enough man when times are good and rosy.

When she was younger, she's very good looking and she could have hitch herself with a rich man. But as you know HK tycoon is wary of these showbiz harlot. In their eyes, these actresses are money grabbers.
Problem of getting too pretty and too high profile is end up with nothing.

Tried it before in my poly days.
Better settle down and dun cheong too open too much.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
She doesn't look a day over 40.

During the interview, Ellen also revealed that she is still single and urged potential suitors to man up and woo her.
dunno why but it sounds like a trap. You need a media to tell others to woo you? and you are 58. and have to mentioned CLEARLY that you dun look over 40, even a day of it.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
dunno why but it sounds like a trap. You need a media to tell others to woo you? and you are 58. and have to mentioned CLEARLY that you dun look over 40, even a day of it.
She quite frank....she dun have much time liao...hurry while stock last

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every good research educational documentary, must have step-by-step dummy guide for good painting skill de woh

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably have to use plenty of lubricant to fuck her expired pussy. But the good thing is that she hit her menopause, so you can shoot as much cum as you want into her without worrying about the excess baggage later.