• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

80s F cup Hk tua neh bao Amy Yip wants to make acting comeback, but no more expose nnp. Samsters nnp experts still sappork her?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK ACTRESS AMY YIP OPEN TO ONSCREEN COMEBACK, BUT REFUSE TO BARE HER SKIN ANYMORE

IMG-20231226-111728.jpg

Amy Yip, a notable Category III screen goddess from the ’80s, achieved fame as one of the era’s biggest icons. However, her presence in showbiz waned in the mid-’90s, leading to a prolonged low-profile life. Recently, the actress has made a public appearance, sparking interest in her potential return to the entertainment industry.

Recent Appearance​

On Wednesday, December 13, Amy Yip attended a wine tasting event, sharing the spotlight with other ’80s celebrities, including actor Chin Siu Ho. During the event, Hong Kong media seized the opportunity to inquire about Amy’s interest in returning to acting after years of relative seclusion.

Acting Offers and Conditions​

In response to queries about a potential comeback, Amy Yip revealed that she has been approached with numerous acting offers. However, she emphasized that she hasn’t found a script or role that aligns with her preferences. Amy expressed openness to the idea of a comeback but asserted that the conditions must be met.

“I’m not against making a comeback, but I will only act if I find a suitable script. I’ve rejected those that want me to play sensual and seductive roles again. I won’t do something that I don’t like,” stated Amy.

Creative Expression​

For Amy, the decision to return to acting hinges on the script’s uniqueness and the potential for creative expression. She stressed the need for a departure from her previous sultry image, highlighting the importance of a role that allows her room for personal and creative growth.

“It has to be different from what I used to do in the past; there needs to be room for me to express myself creatively, and the plot is very important,” she explained.

Diversifying Talents​

Amy Yip is not limiting herself to acting alone. Recent online praise for her singing at a party prompted her to express interest in exploring diverse opportunities. She envisions a career that includes singing, appearances in advertisements, and even roles in TV dramas.

“I think it would be nice to sing too. I feel like I don’t have to stick to acting in movies. Sometimes I’ll sing, other times, I’ll appear in advertisements and also TV dramas. I actually enjoy doing them all,” shared Amy.

Responding to Body Image Comments​

Addressing recent viral photos that triggered comments about her being “too skinny,” Amy Yip displayed a resilient attitude. Familiar with the ebb and flow of public opinions, she remarked, “People are strange. [The comments] are contradictory, so I don’t bother about what others say. I’m happy being myself.”

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's interested in watching her acting skills? She was popular back in the days simply because blokes want to see her pair of huge melons.