• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HK Laochio Ellen Chan still single, seeking permanent cock, Samsters got try?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably have to use plenty of lubricant to fuck her expired pussy. But the good thing is that she hit her menopause, so you can shoot as much cum as you want into her without worrying about the excess baggage later.
You are a very positive person.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bu keyi because not amdl

Previous guy who fucked her was a Chinese guy.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ellen-chan-broken-martin-164700911.html

Things did not go well with Ellen Chan's love life. After announcing her engagement with Daniel Wu's cousin Martin not even a month ago, she admitted that the two of them have broken up.
Ellen, who spoke to the media about the unfortunate event, shared that she had initiated a breakup five times throughout the course of their relationship, but that both of them fought to maintain it.
However, Ellen said that the breakup is real this time, and that she is really disheartened by their relationship.
"He wasn't with me on my birthday and on Valentine's Day. He said he was busy with work in Hong Kong and couldn't be with me in Beijing. But when I returned to Hong Kong, he didn't come to meet me," said Ellen

This kind of woman is only good for pumping and dumping.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder our Chiobu is looking for a Stable Rice Ticket, as HK business outlook is dimming

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these laocheebye what age already still think they spring chicken? She got guts, strip naked and walk out without make up.

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wanted to fuck Ellen Chan since I first watch the eternal evil of Asia in 1998.

Can see that her ride lan jiao and kum lan jiao skills quite good. I have been masturbating to her hot scene on the eternal evil of Asia since 1998 and whenever I masturbate I likes to fantasize myself having a good fuck with her.

I often fantasize myself tearing off her shirt and pushing her to the table, kissing her sexy body and then proceed with having a nice fuck with her without taking off her bra and imagine she moans while I insert my lanjiao to her cheebye.

Last edited:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
58 the cheebye is very very dry
1713009332651.png