• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gf repaid bf's $10k debts by letting creditor piak her raw & shoot inside. Samster true love experts, if it was ur gf, u gam tong anot?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its passionate love and sacrifice. Thats why i like chinese girls.
LOL. If you are still not that old, I can pass you some tricks for this game.
I'm too old for that now.
To steal a Chinese girl heart, you must play it like fishing. Once a while give and mostly retract. The more you show not much interest the more they will then take the initiatives.
Of course you need to possess something that attracts them to achieve that. Looks may not be necessary. They always like men with ambitions. Whether success or not is another matter. And I know they despise kiasu kiasi sinkie men even upfront the sinkie men is more successful than their mudland counterparts.
Once their heart is stolen they will belong to you as long as you like.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet such girl will be desired by men. She already has a bf and yet other men still willing to want her.

I double bet also she will not open her mouth and the first thing she blurt out is her above average academic indoctrination when she was young.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 10k debt is bullshit for sure.. More likely the guy @The back of the van offered this driver guy money to piak his gf raw in the van which he gladly agreed....

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. If you are still not that old, I can pass you some tricks for this game.
I'm too old for that now.
To steal a Chinese girl heart, you must play it like fishing. Once a while give and mostly retract. The more you show not much interest the more they will then take the initiatives.
Of course you need to possess something that attracts them to achieve that. Looks may not be necessary. They always like men with ambitions. Whether success or not is another matter. And I know they despise kiasu kiasi sinkie men even upfront the sinkie men is more successful than their mudland counterparts.
Once their heart is stolen they will belong to you as long as you like.
One must know what is to give....other than $$$