• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman horny after period, wants bf to eat her see hum but bf say mai la mai la wa mai. Samsters see hum experts, bloody see hum, u eat or not?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMAN REALLY WANT TO BOOMZ BADLY BUT BF REJECTS HER BECAUSE OF HER PERIOD
IMG-20230829-120336.jpg

My boyfriend rejects me because of my period even though my period has finished?

Advertisements
My period just finished, I tried to initiate with my boyfriend in bed this morning and he asked if my period had finished and I said yes.

He said let’s wait one day to be sure and I said okay, I mean it is not a good look to sulk about a no to my request and when I am not on my period, we have a lot of good sessions and I have to respect his boundaries.

I was just so in the mood and really wanted to bonk, and rejection stings a bit, after he kept asking me if I was ok and told me he wanted too but it was better to wait to be sure.

Also the two other days I blew twice. When he came he removed me so I didn’t swallow. I like swallowing, not sure why he always seems not want me to swallow.

Advertisements
These two things together makes me wonder if he has some hung up about intimacy.

He goes down on me though and also kiss me after i blow him.

He is M29 and I’m F26.

Netizens’ comments​

1. It sounds like he wants to wait because he thinks it’s better. Ask him why he thinks that. You can assure him it doesn’t hurt you and it’s not bad for you. That it’s clean. Just ask him what his concerns are. He seems to care.
  2. Navigating intimate relationships requires communication, understanding, and empathy. If your boyfriend is uncomfortable being intimate shortly after your period has finished, even if you’re sure it has ended,
  3. The only acceptable answer here is no means no. He has his boundaries, don’t make him cross them. Take care of yourself, if you’re that desperate.
  4. As a man. I simply just don’t like blood. I don’t why women don’t understand that it’s not about “growing up”…Thankfully my spouse understands this as I’ve communicated to her and we always wait a couple extra days after her period to mess around again
  5. Some men just don’t like blood and it’s completely understandable.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dig her cheebye hard and fist it, make her smell your arm and lick it clean.

This filthy gin slut just can't wait.