• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jennifer quits job to improve bonding with bf by letting him zhut her mangoes every 2 to 3hrs. Samsters, what bonding activity u organise with ur gf?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMAN QUITS HER JOB TO FEED HER BF WITH HER NEHNEHPOK FULL-TIME, SAYS IT’S “BONDING”

IMG-20240112-131908.jpg

In a startling revelation on social media, a woman named Jennifer has triggered widespread outrage by announcing that she quit her job to nurse her 36-year-old boyfriend, Brad with her mammary glands.

The controversial post detailed the couple’s adherence to a strict breastfeeding schedule, irrespective of their location.

Jennifer explained that her decision was influenced by the perceived bonding potential of the activity, as she aimed to establish a unique connection with her partner Brad.

The woman said “it was like a light switch flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited. At that moment I knew that I had a partner for life… we both wanted the same thing out of the relationship – a magical bond that only breastfeeding can achieve.”

The couple adheres to a regimen, where the woman feeds her boyfriend with her chest every two to three hours, even though Jennifer has not successfully induced lactation at this point.

Brad provided insight into the varied settings of their intimate moments, stating, “It could be standing up, it could be we lay in the bed, or I come home for lunch, and she’s on the couch.”

When questioned about the intimate nature of their relationship, Brad acknowledged that it played a role, contributing positively to their overall intimacy.

He added “It’s more of a personal bond, it’s more of a commitment, more of an intimacy… two people becoming one, and what man doesn’t like a nice set of b–bs in his mouth?”

Jennifer also added that she had dedicated everything to this “bonding activity” and has been consuming herbal medicine and eating flax seeds to help with her body’s natural milk production, which she claims Brad is excited for because he works out at the gym and belives in the health benefits in her milk.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMAN QUITS HER JOB TO FEED HER BF WITH HER NEHNEHPOK FULL-TIME, SAYS IT’S “BONDING”

IMG-20240112-131908.jpg

In a startling revelation on social media, a woman named Jennifer has triggered widespread outrage by announcing that she quit her job to nurse her 36-year-old boyfriend, Brad with her mammary glands.

The controversial post detailed the couple’s adherence to a strict breastfeeding schedule, irrespective of their location.

Jennifer explained that her decision was influenced by the perceived bonding potential of the activity, as she aimed to establish a unique connection with her partner Brad.

The woman said “it was like a light switch flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited. At that moment I knew that I had a partner for life… we both wanted the same thing out of the relationship – a magical bond that only breastfeeding can achieve.”

The couple adheres to a regimen, where the woman feeds her boyfriend with her chest every two to three hours, even though Jennifer has not successfully induced lactation at this point.

Brad provided insight into the varied settings of their intimate moments, stating, “It could be standing up, it could be we lay in the bed, or I come home for lunch, and she’s on the couch.”

When questioned about the intimate nature of their relationship, Brad acknowledged that it played a role, contributing positively to their overall intimacy.

He added “It’s more of a personal bond, it’s more of a commitment, more of an intimacy… two people becoming one, and what man doesn’t like a nice set of b–bs in his mouth?”

Jennifer also added that she had dedicated everything to this “bonding activity” and has been consuming herbal medicine and eating flax seeds to help with her body’s natural milk production, which she claims Brad is excited for because he works out at the gym and belives in the health benefits in her milk.
Her gland liquid got gong tuo insai?