• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Street Fighter at Orchard Road !!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why would want to beat up supercar driver unless you are a loser like the boys haha. The fat ah beng lure them in, he only get some punches and kicks no big deal, the boys all looking at years in jail with caning. WHole the life gone. Who win in the end? You think supercar drivers are idiots?? :smile:

You don't be an idiot lah. Common sense would dictate that if you are flashy, people would take notice. Flashy and kua lan, thats a recipe for disaster aka cruising for a bruising. Fat ah beng got beaten up no big deal? You must be mad, he's probably on a permanent liquid diet now and on life support.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Flashy means must get beaten up? Haha, you must be skinny small angry boy.

Talk a lot, but no balls to do anything.

Life support so easily? You watch too much the TV the shows. If he life the support, the 6 boy boys who think you like will hang, idiot.

Of course I am a skinny angry boy, did you not see my avatar? But I am trying to bulk up and am taking anger mgmt classes. And I have the balls to do somethings, not anything. Only an idiot like you would think he has the balls to do anything. Understand or not?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chinese guy driver of the sports car as bashed by up to eight youths,quite seriously..i wonder why passersby did not help...as in the suntec case ,chinese sporeans also got whack by ang mos..as usual hundreds look on,without helping. Recently chinese sporeans guys also got beaten up by a Vietnamese lady until a Malay lady try to stop it.
I remember an incident of a big size ang mo hitting a skinny malay guy.the malay uncles in the coffeeshop immediately ran to try to stop the ang mo..it however ended by up the ang mo badly bruised..this is the spirit we shd learn n not just watch n took video.
It is not racist or what, but it seems always the chinese sporean guys got beaten while the onlookers are also prominently chinese...it seems the chinese loved just to watch but not involved even if their fellow countrymen got bullied.

Lu Xun once remarked that he felt ashamed that during the Sino Japanese war in 1937,a small grp of Japanese soldiers executed few hundred chinese soldiers prisoners while almost a thousand chinese onlooker watched...imagine if everyone gives a single punch to the japanese,Nanking Massacre probably wont happened...
Whether chinese,malays,indians or others,maybe it is time for all sporeans to lend a helping hhand to lend a helping hand to all regardless of race n not just watching and videoing it.

I wouldn't really put it per say as singapore chinese guys are the ones being beaten it's as if no non chinese guys gets beaten. but you're correct on the part where other races tend to help their own more compared to the local chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This mob mentality is crazy. Just because the bugger drives a ferrari everyone pre-judge him as the aggressor and hao lian.
I heard from my tweety-bird the m&ds insulted his mother and scratched his car.
If i were him i would also be furious.. too bad his kangfu not good.

Whenever there is confrontation involving low-life m&ds scumbags you can be sure they are at least 50% at fault. They are suppose to be at home praying to allah or delivering pizzas, what on earth are they doing at Orchard Towers???

Fuck the m&ds.. put them away from the streets for good :oIo::oIo::oIo:

You're very correct here. There's this sickening mentality right here in singapore that somehow whenever malays are involved especially with the chinese it's somehow instantly the fault of the chinese. You're also correct on those type of m&d scum bags and ppl that have been with malays whether it be in secondary schools, or perhaps in ns for eg can attest to the fact that there are many m&ds that behave exactly like that. The problem is many chinese for some odd reason refuse to call a spade a spade.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The chinese guy driver of the sports car as bashed by up to eight youths,quite seriously..i wonder why passersby did not help...as in the suntec case ,chinese sporeans also got whack by ang mos..as usual hundreds look on,without helping. Recently chinese sporeans guys also got beaten up by a Vietnamese lady until a Malay lady try to stop it.
I remember an incident of a big size ang mo hitting a skinny malay guy.the malay uncles in the coffeeshop immediately ran to try to stop the ang mo..it however ended by up the ang mo badly bruised..this is the spirit we shd learn n not just watch n took video.
It is not racist or what, but it seems always the chinese sporean guys got beaten while the onlookers are also prominently chinese...it seems the chinese loved just to watch but not involved even if their fellow countrymen got bullied.

Lu Xun once remarked that he felt ashamed that during the Sino Japanese war in 1937,a small grp of Japanese soldiers executed few hundred chinese soldiers prisoners while almost a thousand chinese onlooker watched...imagine if everyone gives a single punch to the japanese,Nanking Massacre probably wont happened...
Whether chinese,malays,indians or others,maybe it is time for all sporeans to lend a helping hhand to lend a helping hand to all regardless of race n not just watching and videoing it.

This is the single best post i read this year and i dare say from 2011 until now. I know myself, though usually very mild person, i would have been one of those who stood up and snatched their rifle (or at least die trying) rather than to sit and wait for an uncertain death. Its like everyone was waiting for each other to do it but yet was too selfish or too afraid to do the right thing? What are we truly afraid of? Afraid of dying, afraid of trouble?

We all will die one day, body parts used for HOTA or embalmed and sealed up for burial. Then we either get cremated or buried.

My dad at one time got into traffic accident at CTE, everyone passed by, no one bothered to help him as he was bloodied and people thought he was gang fight victim. Ambulance left with the lady from the car that crashed into him as well as another one that crashed into him from behind. Since then i chided family members whenever they asked me not to help people i see on the road. I asked them, what if its ah pa? We leave him there too? Uncles also got wife and kids too.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I wouldn't really put it per say as singapore chinese guys are the ones being beaten it's as if no non chinese guys gets beaten. but you're correct on the part where other races tend to help their own more compared to the local chinese.

Chinese are too afraid to get into trouble, everyone wants to be a "Luo Ping An", no one wants to be Zhao Yun as they always say hero dies young.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Kingdoms:_Resurrection_of_the_Dragon

Luo Ping An is a fictatious cowardly character but kind of symbolises most people we see today. :(
We all have to die someday and most people die only once anyway (except those few that resurrects)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing that i know is that guys like me that want to stand up for my race seem to be in the minority. I actually get attacked by other chinese aka chinese dogs that are happy to call me a racist just for standing up for my race. You won't ever see it with the malays for eg. There seem to be fewer malay dogs around. Let's put it this way. You can put this hypoethical situation of the japanese soldiers in a number of countries say mudland, thailand, usa and so on. I can say that for every single one of these countries you'll see these japanese soldiers get attacked by the citizens of that country except for the case of china.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese are too afraid to get into trouble, everyone wants to be a "Luo Ping An", no one wants to be Zhao Yun as they always say hero dies young.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Kingdoms:_Resurrection_of_the_Dragon

Luo Ping An is a fictatious cowardly character but kind of symbolises most people we see today. :(
We all have to die someday and most people die only once anyway (except those few that resurrects)

Actually in the case of the suntec city beating i wouldn't say chinese didn't help each other. Those ang mohs were going to beat up that 1 lone taxi driver. The other passengers from the other taxi driver then came in to help and got beaten up too. The problem was the by standers didn't help.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dad at one time got into traffic accident at CTE, everyone passed by, no one bothered to help him as he was bloodied and people thought he was gang fight victim. Ambulance left with the lady from the car that crashed into him as well as another one that crashed into him from behind. Since then i chided family members whenever they asked me not to help people i see on the road. I asked them, what if its ah pa? We leave him there too? Uncles also got wife and kids too.

Actually in the case of the suntec city beating i wouldn't say chinese didn't help each other. Those ang mohs were going to beat up that 1 lone taxi driver. The other passengers from the other taxi driver then came in to help and got beaten up too. The problem was the by standers didn't help.

It's a difficult call for general public and difficult for police to issue general advice too. In such a situation, to act or to avoid, that's the question. There's no moral right or wrong. It's up to personal discretion and estimation of his weightage upon the situation. 路见不平,拔刀相助,也要知道,刀有多长,有几两重。Usually police advice is to call police a.s.a.p. As a civilian, I'd usually ignore brawls and affrays that have nothing to do with me and walk on by. If someone screams molest or robbery, I'll try to help. But if the perpetrator looks a 7ft 140kg build, hell sorry, the best help I can render is still call police. Refer to my Chinese saying above. Nobody is duty bound to commit suicidal acts to help strangers, except police. You can't really blame the bystanders since they're strangers to each other too. How to have the old kampung spirit where one's confident when one threw the punch, the rest would throw more punches and kicks to help together?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad thing is chinese never united but other races do.
i will not be surprised some of the m&d attackers might be strangers to each other.
they might be jus passer by where the incident happened and came to help.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how the sportscar guy now..seems he was beaten quite seriously.

He is in the wrong and he threw the punch first..if the small guy is scared of him and if there are only onlookers , the driver will probably bashed up the guy and drove off..'you see these often in hongkong or Taiwanese dramas...unfortunately" the youths turned the table on him instead.

The driver should let the matters rest as he did not stopped at the zebra crossing..he thought he can bully the smaller guy but didn't realised the " public spirit " of some of the youths there. In this case, while both sides are in the wrong...the driver should be penalised too.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's a difficult call for general public and difficult for police to issue general advice too. In such a situation, to act or to avoid, that's the question. There's no moral right or wrong. It's up to personal discretion and estimation of his weightage upon the situation. 路见不平,拔刀相助,也要知道,刀有多长,有几两重。Usually police advice is to call police a.s.a.p. As a ?

Singaporeans have this "you have a family, I also have a family" mentality. But they did not realised that if everyone throws a punch at those 3 ang mo jerks, I think the story today would have been different.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad thing is chinese never united but other races do.
i will not be surprised some of the m&d attackers might be strangers to each other.
they might be jus passer by where the incident happened and came to help.

I though too...the other youths might be strangers to the small guy..but nevertheless they came and help..call it racist or whatever, but recent events in suntec, in mrt(angmo beating a girl) etc,suggest somebody should be willing to stand up and help..and not just looked on..

As mentioned earlier in an incident, Malay uncles in nearby coffeeshops all rush to stop an ang mo beating up a sporean malay guy..i strongly believes the Malay uncles would also render help if the victim is non-malay.. it was a malay lady who step in to stop the Vietnamese lady from bashing the sporean guys in the plane while others just looked on. I ever saw malay uncles stopping a chinese guy beating up his chinese gf..while crowd of chinese uncles gleefully onlookers looked on..when the police came, the helpful malay uncles are willing to narrate the incident to the police but the chinese onlookers all either shaked their heads or quickly walked away to look on at a further distance..it is quite funny but leaves me with a deep impression.

As in the case of the little girl knock down in Guangdong with people ignoring her, many reasons were given to excuse the behavior of the passersby..but Lu Xun may be right afterall to cry for the serious lack of public spiritedness and social unity of the chinese people.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I though too...the other youths might be strangers to the small guy..but nevertheless they came and help..call it racist or whatever, but recent events in suntec, in mrt(angmo beating a girl) etc,suggest somebody should be willing to stand up and help..and not just looked on..

As mentioned earlier in an incident, Malay uncles in nearby coffeeshops all rush to stop an ang mo beating up a sporean malay guy..i strongly believes the Malay uncles would also render help if the victim is non-malay.. it was a malay lady who step in to stop the Vietnamese lady from bashing the sporean guys in the plane while others just looked on. I ever saw malay uncles stopping a chinese guy beating up his chinese gf..while crowd of chinese uncles gleefully onlookers looked on..when the police came, the helpful malay uncles are willing to narrate the incident to the police but the chinese onlookers all either shaked their heads or quickly walked away to look on at a further distance..it is quite funny but leaves me with a deep impression.

As in the case of the little girl knock down in Guangdong with people ignoring her, many reasons were given to excuse the behavior of the passersby..but Lu Xun may be right afterall to cry for the serious lack of public spiritedness and social unity of the chinese people.

So when will we see malay uncles helping chinese guy getting beaten up by ang moh? Knn these malays only chee hong help chinese girls or girls only.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
So when will we see malay uncles helping chinese guy getting beaten up by ang moh? Knn these malays only chee hong help chinese girls or girls only.

No...the girl is not pretty or beautiful to warrant a help but they just did it spontaneously...
During the hit and run incident involving the Romanian diplomat, one of the Malay Sporean guy who saw the car hit an enginner, ran after it. He try to block the car but it drives towards him. He threw a stone at it...hurting himself as he felled. He was one of the key witnesses in the trial then who saw the diplomat at the wheels.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malay guy gets beaten up.. other Malay comes by to help.
Chinese guy gets beaten up.. other Chinese guys act blur.
Indian guy gets beaten up.. other Indian guys help to beat up the victim and take his belongings after he has passed out.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay guy gets beaten up.. other Malay comes by to help.
Chinese guy gets beaten up.. other Chinese guys act blur.
Indian guy gets beaten up.. other Indian guys help to beat up the victim and take his belongings after he has passed out.

because malays always on the lookout for trouble, chinese lookout for $, indian lookout for beer.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans have this "you have a family, I also have a family" mentality. But they did not realised that if everyone throws a punch at those 3 ang mo jerks, I think the story today would have been different.

The mentality is the one beaten up is the victim to be pitied. In my experience, as police and as civilian, some were real jerks asking to be beaten up, i.e. they tried to to talk loud and vulgar in the hope of intimatidating. When that failed and they got beaten, they played victims crying for sympathy and blaming everybody.

I don't subscribe to that mentality. There'd be times when I witnessed fights from start to end. I'd hang around to watch the show and tell them go ahead, not to worry about me interfering, beat up that idiot and teach him a lesson, just don't kill him. Then the foul-mouthed idiot would cry daddy, mommy, everybody, they bully me!

Last edited: