• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Street Fighter at Orchard Road !!!

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah...I heard screams and someone asking for "Lai, lai, lai...." Then the punches and kicks really "lai" and rained down on him, until he fell flat on the floor.

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Delete the fucking phone but never say delete the video clips .

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is our men in blue?why they never came?

They will almost always wait for the fight to be over then come with their pen and note pads to write down story of what happened.

Not only that, if no broken bones or broken head, they will tell both parties to settle privately and if possible outside court or civil court so that they don't have to report it as a crime and hence keep the "low crime rate" record.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those look like m&ds. Seems like a group of m&ds fought one chinese fella driving that car? Am i correct? Good english by the m&d btw delete your fucking phone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My take is that there these group of m&ds and minahs and they were drunk. One of them provoked the driver of the black car at the zebra crossing like he probably shouted at him or he stood in the middle of the rd and then got horned at. Anyway i believe the m&d provoked the person who was driving the car so he came out to fight with him but that m&d wasn't alone so he and his frens like a bunch of cowards fought that chinese person like 6 on 1. I wonder if i'm correct.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type typical. Haha, want to fight fight like girls. One punch leg shakings.

Hahahahahhaa. :biggrin:

The boys boys no more future, cannot find job, criminal record for sure. Same like their father and grandfather. Their type, always like this, stupid. :biggrin:

I counted 6 guys fighting with that lone guy. Oh yeah it's ok cos they were m&ds. If it was 6 chinese guys fighting 1 lone malay ppl would be saying chinese are cowards etc.

B

BCR101

UNCLE , THIS IS CONSIDER VERY MILD , WAITT UNTIL YOU SEE AH TIONGS FIGHT IN GEYLANG LOR 18 and 20 .!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah loh all will stay far far

Right son, but not too far. If I was in a patrol car and received a radio call like that, me and my partner would go somewhere nearby but not too near to relax over a cuppa coffee first. Not that we were scared. The best would be it developed into grievous hurt, rioting or even murder. Then we got a real case on hand.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right son. If I was in a patrol car and received a radio call like that, me and my partner would go somewhere nearby but not too near to relax over a cuppa coffee first. Not that we were scared. The best would be it developed into grievous hurt, rioting or even murder. Then we got a real case on hand.

so do you take any sides? If it's like 6 vs 1 would you think the 6 were fighting unfairly? What about race involved? When m&ds fight you let them off easier right?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bunch of coward, like our Secondary school brawl, we are heading back to the 1960s racial riot.

The ah pui better learn his lesson, don't action, want to pick a fight? 15 sec max, go for the kill then get out. Not many are train to take on 6, if you can down 2 very impressive already.

UNCLE , THIS IS CONSIDER VERY MILD , WAITT UNTIL YOU SEE AH TIONGS FIGHT IN GEYLANG LOR 18 and 20 .!!!