• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Street Fighter at Orchard Road !!!

jw5

Loyal
I don't subscribe to that mentality. There'd be times when I witnessed fights from start to end. I'd hang around to watch the show and tell them go ahead, not to worry about me interfering, beat up that idiot and teach him a lesson, just don't kill him. Then the foul-mouthed idiot would cry daddy, mommy, everybody, they bully me!

Do u mean when u were a cop last time or more recently as a civilian?
If the latter, that's quite understandable, I have done the same.
If the former, that's shocking! :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u mean when u were a cop last time or more recently as a civilian?
If the latter, that's quite understandable, I have done the same.
If the former, that's shocking! :biggrin:

Of course as police on duty, we had to stop a fight in progress in our presence. But then, we'd usually know who the provacateur was. Just accord him protection of the law, but neither sympathy nor leniency. Actually this law is not to protect him, it's to protect and maintain public peace with police presence.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pls get that Jah rah-rah botang guy worked up by making anti-chinese pro-malay remarks! We got enough of his stinking drivel..

Malay guy gets beaten up.. other Malay comes by to help.
Chinese guy gets beaten up.. other Chinese guys act blur.
Indian guy gets beaten up.. other Indian guys help to beat up the victim and take his belongings after he has passed out.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't pls get that Jah rah-rah botang guy worked up by making anti-chinese pro-malay remarks! We got enough of his stinking drivel..

Pardon king ranting dog. He needed to come in here to call me out cos i was pawning his ass in the other thread so of course he caught feelings when i exposed his double standards.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually my remarks are not pro-Malay, helping each other to commit crime isn't something to shout about... like what one bro said m&ds always on the lookout for trouble (too free, nothing better to do), Chinese look for money (too busy, no time to exercise sympathy), Ah Nehs look out for beer (so they can get drunk and dance around coconut tree).

Thanks for your caution but too late! Dynamite exploded!!

Last edited:

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a racial issue.

It just shows the breaking down of the local society at large.

The rich and the poor both despises each other.

The rich will not bat an eyelid and will immediately come to the conclusion that the fellow crossing the road is causing him to get in trouble with the law, causing him to spend time away from money and pleasure seeking activities. Time is money to him.

The poor will not bat an eyelid and will immediately come to the conclusion that the rich are a bunch of immoral and selfish people.

There's nothing to hold the various groups that make up this society in place. The society cannot look up to the money making government or to their own places of living such as communities places as these are infested with ruling party people, workplaces have become hell as foreigners owned the place, everyday people lived pointless consumerism lives running like clockwork, their souls beating to a monotonous beat, punctuated by the occasional walking by pretty girl or the latest must have gadgets.

Communication between people have broken down despite the advancement of social networking tools, everywhere, people sought refugee in exclusive grouping in a bid to insulate themselves from the blatant vulgarities of the money influenced, social class differing that relied on "otherings"; making differences of the other people in comparison to themselves to be the unifying element in their small grouping, forming societal enclaves.

This place will grow to be even more dangerous unless the ruling party is voted out in the next election.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come video removed by Youtube? Wonder if it was requested by police. It says removed due to shocking or disgusting content, hard to believe.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend is right. Singaporeans are really selfish when it comes to crunch time. If I were to ever fight with a ah Tiong one day, I would be prepared to be seriously injured. That's because no sinkie will bother to help but every ah Tiong nearby will dash to help his countryman. Same for Vietnamese and Thai.

I agree with you.
Singaporeans are not daring enough to help. Its not that they are SCARED.....but it's because if caught in a group by the police they would eventually be charged for Rioting. If any death takes place and the exact perpetrator cannot be identified chances are that all would be detained a very draconian law which was originally introduced to deal with SS groups in the 60s till the mid 80's.
If suh a law can be done away with you see how many true Lochinvars (Scottish Hero helping people In Distress) or Don Quixotes will be around.