• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Street Fighter at Orchard Road !!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just watched crime watch on tv 5. The DSP host very handsome. Haha. If I got his type of looks, sure go be gigolo. The CID officer inside the show very garang :biggrin:

Uncle last time was invited to feature in Crimewatch. Turned them down. Lobang sure break if ID exposed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely right there bro. These fucking Ferrari driver did not stop at crossing and hit the couple. Instead of saying sorry he shouted and scold them. Of course the guy who got hit shouted as he was angry and this driver thought he can makan the smaller guy and so he started the fight. Those passers-by cannot tahan seeing this bully attacking the smaller guy, so they joined in and hit the driver who I think got hurt quite bad. Serve the fucker right. They are not gangsters or bullies ganging up one one guy. Only racist people will make that conclusion and feel good about it.

:rolleyes: OMG so now calling those m&ds in the wrong means you're racist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, you watch video again. The criminal boy says 'Oei this one is your car??' beggining, so he already know the driver beforehand.

Likely is the drink beer in pub, the criminal boys pick trouble, the driver drive car out, meet the criminal boys again.

Those not passer-bys you idiot, all can tell his the main boy's friends. Singapore no passer-by hit people like this, you must be crazy!

Boys boys now go jail, like father, grandfather and all their friends. Macondalds dilvery motorcyle driver career. Gang riot has caning, never mind, still can ride motorcyle after backside heal with Macdonlads. :p

Careful man wait you kenna accused of racism.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Both side seems like scumbags of the society.

The old ah beng is probably ah long, bookie or something. The m&ds are just waiting go go prison over stupid things like drugs.

I heard that m&ds dun like one-to-one fight one, is it?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Uncle last time was invited to feature in Crimewatch. Turned them down. Lobang sure break if ID exposed.

Many many years ago, I used to have the impression that those officers (except that uniform wearing host) are all part time calefares until yesterday when the show ended, I saw the "special thanks to" and a list of SSG and SGT name were shown. I assume they were the officers in the show. Had always wanted to join the police force when I was young but dunno why I miss out on this job.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many many years ago, I used to have the impression that those officers (except that uniform wearing host) are all part time calefares until yesterday when the show ended, I saw the "special thanks to" and a list of SSG and SGT name were shown. I assume they were the officers in the show. Had always wanted to join the police force when I was young but dunno why I miss out on this job.

During the 90s, one of my Sec school classmate who was on probation for rioting was kena forced by his Probation officer to act as one of the extras in a Crime Watch episode.. When he arrived at the set, there were also many other boys under probation being forced to be extras.. As expected they were asked to play the role of young SS members goin for a gang fight and being chased by the police..:biggrin: 5 mins of fame for him when his face came out on TV few months later..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most are actual police officers, even those acting as suspects....met enough ampais to recognize them.
But always thought appearing in crime watch they would be ineffective when it comes to stakeouts.
Well I supposed they assumed sinkies to be forgetful lot.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Chinese guy want to single handedly take on m&d people with gang..bodoh lah..yaya some more..he's the one garang garang walked up to the first guy with his gf and calling out "lai lai"..

Luckily he didnt "die die". like suntec city.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Chinese guy want to single handedly take on m&d people with gang..bodoh lah..yaya some more..he's the one garang garang walked up to the first guy with his gf and calling out "lai lai"..

Luckily he didnt "die die". like suntec city.

He went forward and hit the guy so who is the stupid fucker who started getting physical? He is one idiot who thinks driving a Ferrari gives him the right to hit someone. He deserved getting a beating.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, bro. we're talking abt the same guy.

He went forward and hit the guy so who is the stupid fucker who started getting physical? He is one idiot who thinks driving a Ferrari gives him the right to hit someone. He deserved getting a beating.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking Ferrari driver tried to show off. He thinks he's big size. However, he got outnumbered and he thoroughly well deserved it. This will teach him to be smarter in future during a confrontation. Even if I'm around, I'll also wallop the driver with the others and make sure at least he suffers a broken limb. This will make sure he'll be handicapped and cannot drive a Ferrari (or even a car for that matter) ever again.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, bro. we're talking abt the same guy.

The fucking Ferrari driver tried to show off. He thinks he's big size. However, he got outnumbered and he thoroughly well deserved it. This will teach him to be smarter in future during a confrontation. Even if I'm around, I'll also wallop the driver with the others and make sure at least he suffers a broken limb. This will make sure he'll be handicapped and cannot drive a Ferrari (or even a car for that matter) ever again.

Absolutely agree that he started it and so get his just rewards. Hope the idiot's actions will land him in hospital to rue the day.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would want to beat up supercar driver unless you are a loser like the boys haha. The fat ah beng lure them in, he only get some punches and kicks no big deal, the boys all looking at years in jail with caning. WHole the life gone. Who win in the end? You think supercar drivers are idiots?? :smile:

He may not be just a few kicks and punches, he could be brain damaged and in a coma. Serves him right though.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is a possibility that the m&d could be drunk and dashed out the road without warning.
the driver e braked, came out, shouted at m&d, want to die, die far far away lah.
the m&d then kpbu back at him, drive ferrari big fuck issit.

:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A random browsing on Youtube will unearth many gems. :biggrin:

I won't provide the links, I'll just give the names of the videos:

1. bus fighting orchard to chinatown singapore
2. Fierce Ahlian Auntie quarrel on the bus
3. Fight in SBS Bus
4. Indian throws chair at clementi chinese gangster
5. Quarrel between market aunty (PRC) and stall owner
6. Road Rage At Marine Parade
7. SINGAPORE CAB DRIVER PICKS FIGHT WITH FATHER MINDING TWO YOUNG KIDS
8. Singapore fight [Note: Orchard Plaza, the video posted in the started of this thread]
9. Singapore fighting [Note: background shows 888 Plaza]
10. Singapore Orchard Rd's Fight
11. Singapore taxi drivers fight
12. singaporean auntie (horrible)
13. SJW37E Singapore Rich Man swear, curse and treaten to sue over a parking lot