• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slashing @ IP School River valley high

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You will be struck by lightning soon and your corpse will be gangraped.
Fuck until your cheebye phua phua.

Even this thread can end up with absolute crap from the two of you. I truly have lost faith in mankind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s because human did not advance together with technology advancement. 25 years ago you don’t see university hostel students taking handphone videos of female hostel mates showering. And no such thing as cyber bullying too. And no violent games for students too then.
How can this not be wisdom? It’s obviously the root of the issue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am a victim of technology advancement just like the poor boy indeed. A virgin brutally attacked as a slut whore mistress and mind you people such attacks are not just cyber but overflowing to real life too with my neighbours upstairs - strangers that I didn’t talk to - attacking me with knocks up till today.
And 25 or 30 years ago university students are creme de la creme. What sugar daddy? Absolute falsehood and crap indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will scratch your smelly CB wearing this!

b84cccd405ddbc170f7900c06f18eb52.jpg
Go to my Facebook to do your Asian turtle son of whore violent threat. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am a victim of technology advancement just like the poor boy indeed. A virgin brutally attacked as a slut whore mistress and mind you people such attacks are not just cyber but overflowing to real life too with my neighbours upstairs - strangers that I didn’t talk to - attacking me with knocks up till today.
And just like the poor boy I am brutally attacked by strangers. What crap? I see so many similarities between me and him.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - It is hard to make sense of what happened at River Valley High School, and even harder to fathom the unimaginable trauma and grief experienced, said President Halimah Yacob.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday (July 21), Madam Halimah gave her deepest condolences to the victim's family. "I was deeply saddened to hear about the tragedy that took place at River Valley High School at the start of the week," she said.

On Monday, a 13-year-old student was found motionless in a school toilet and pronounced dead. A 16-year-old student from the school was charged with the boy's murder in a district court on Tuesday.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And 25 or 30 years ago university students are creme de la creme. What sugar daddy? Absolute falsehood and crap indeed
25 or 30 years ago my life was so pure and simple but twisted by evil turtles into so much filth. Absolute crap indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And just like the poor boy I am brutally attacked by strangers. What crap? I see so many similarities between me and him.
He went to school and get killed by stranger while I went to buy house in jb and get brutally attacked by strangers for years until now.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better have tight scrutiny on all who ‘attempted’ suicide. Clearly too weak to finish the job, but too fucked up to resume a normal life.