• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slashing @ IP School River valley high

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is shocking to hear this horrific incident happen in a school. Usually, you hear this sort of violence in other countries. Massacre in schools, supermarkets and even in churches.

It is not just shocking , but absolutely mind boggling. What is really unfathomable is how calm this alleged 16 years murderer go about his act and apparently he killed without an motive.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were reports of a suicide at the same school/ by student of same school earlier this year. Not sure which.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is shocking to hear this horrific incident happen in a school. Usually, you hear this sort of violence in other countries. Massacre in schools, supermarkets and even in churches.

It is not just shocking , but absolutely mind boggling. What is really unfathomable is how calm this alleged 16 years murderer go about his act and apparently he killed without an motive.

You don't need a motive to kill someone. :wink:

https://murderpedia.org/male.K/k/kato-tomohiro.htm
https://murderpedia.org/male.C/c/cho-seung-hui.htm

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All students to attend class naked. Like this cannot hide anything. That’s what they do in some AV. I stand in support.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Education and teaching has failed badly in modern society
Only care about academic results
Most parents only ask if you have done your homework and faded away
Academic results can be good but the brought up gone wrong
The youth nowadays see life very lightly
Suicide slashing chopping speeding ending their life fast and furious

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need a motive to kill someone, but you need a motive to murder someone.
If you don't have a motive, it's not considered murder. Ridiculous but true.

like that means AG charged kid wrongly ?

Peter Fernando will bring this up then.

jw5

Loyal
like that means AG charged kid wrongly ?

Peter Fernando will bring this up then.

They will normally press the most serious charge before the investigations start.
The part about motive will only be brought up during the investigations and I think they will reduce the charges.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peter Fernando will brief at material time only the defendant and the deceased are the only 2 persons inside the Boys toilet.

no other witnesses ?

Peter will hv easier case like that .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clone hunter does not reveal any match between those two nicks.
Good to know the result finally after asking you so many times with no answer. I concluded they are clones since both talked in same shit way insulted me cow and @LordElrond was caught with a half complete reply to me starting with “Come to”.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

These words coming from your Asian turtle criminal son of whore mouth that chanted come to daddy 1000 times are absolutely disgusting hypocrisy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya absolutely right just like no need a motive to bully. A criminal picks easy target to bully or to kill.
Ya what are the motive for so many strangers to viciously bully me? No motive except LOSER asian evil turtles ownself proud ownself song pick easy target to bully (and kill).

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need a motive to kill someone, but you need a motive to murder someone.
If you don't have a motive, it's not considered murder. Ridiculous but true.

in Singapore there is no law on "murder", only culpable homicide - either with intent or not.

you should reference the penal code instead of murderpedia for more accurate info.

the charge is correct. this fucker seems to have premeditated the crime.