• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore girl laughs at NSF who died during training

R

radii

Weak is weak what thats the cold hard truth, best is know your limit and strength, cannt take it fall out, you want to be hero than you should expect no less, chao act garang stinkie...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Sometimes I see these openly henpecked meek boyfriends in public, and a chill always runs down my spine as I tried to imagine what happens when they (inevitably?) get married.

The next time you're at a public place e.g. a mall, you'll definitely spot a number of these couples. She barks orders at him, makes him carry lots of shopping bags and occasionally throws a princess' hissy tantrum.

I hope the sex was worth it for these wimps.

Saw too many of these cases unfortunately. Normally henpecked bfs/husbands likely will not get very good sex. They are generally on the lower (rung of the ladder) and the pecking order of things.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
She is absolutely right! Here is one evident and I can produce more proof if you guys need.

"What will others think about our soldiers when they see those like him?"

-- STOMP

He is just showing that he is so well trained by SAF that he is now like Musashi, going "go rin no sho"

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mayonniase on your subway sandwich is also transfat la. Plus the bread is wheat based and full of gluten and leptin and other chemicals.
No better.

I buy wrap and sprinkle pepper on it, no mayo and no bread.

They even got scramble eggs on it too. Tomorrow breakfast will be that. :smile:

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah KNN siaocharbor. Limpeh broke my leg in NS time. Now she say like like. Buay kan. Fuck her free also I dont want. Kee hor gao kan! :oIo:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why the Japanese set up sexual-comfort station for their soldiers during the WWII... To boost their morale, confidence and stamina...

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
what were 3rd SIR doing at LCK that result in rifleman can collapse? why go gedong medical centre when tengah is nearby with more facilities?

is it due to the new SBO issued to the current NSFs that is causing heat stroke? KNN. kelvar already on head yet put another breastplate in the front, not sure back got kelvar or not. kelvar also not bulletproof, a 5.56 bullet will go straight thru, so wear kelvar for fark?
fren... they were training at MUTF la. 3SIR is 1 of the NSF units that r crafted for FIBUA. if i recall correctly, they r supposed to be motorized infantry (hybrid of AI & INF). MUTF is no joke, your head is literally boiling inside your helmet. the new LBV wraps u up like bachang, dont even need to go for mission, just wear the LBV & u'll start sweating.

unlike what we used to do, training in CCK or LCK is alot more shadded & cooling than MUTF. just when u think u r shaded under the buildings, u r cooking inside bcos theres no ventilation in the buildings.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shes just apologising so people can leave her bf alone. not a sincere apology. totally insensitive. Jack agrees her bf needs to find another gal...shes ugly anyway

hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. instead showing compassion & empathy to the deceased's family.
3. such stupid & senseless specimen uttered some plain stupidity.
4. no eye see!
5. btw, i know the deceased family hoh.
6. he was a good young man, no weakling or henpecked.
7. this is the hard truth!

R

radii

Eh weak is weak lah if you are weak like thaty loser w/o brains you deserve your fate its called survival of the fittest, its called natural selection obviously such a stupid sinkie should be eliminated , knn come up with so many excuses for what?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fren... they were training at MUTF la. 3SIR is 1 of the NSF units that r crafted for FIBUA. if i recall correctly, they r supposed to be motorized infantry (hybrid of AI & INF). MUTF is no joke, your head is literally boiling inside your helmet. the new LBV wraps u up like bachang, dont even need to go for mission, just wear the LBV & u'll start sweating.

unlike what we used to do, training in CCK or LCK is alot more shadded & cooling than MUTF. just when u think u r shaded under the buildings, u r cooking inside bcos theres no ventilation in the buildings.

mutf is it the new facilities at murai? saw construction at the old armour laagar area, murai open patch, in my last few ICTs. i think it still under construction or near completion when i MRed. The reason last time call open patch was because the whole area was devoid of trees, one big open area where a whole armour battlion can laagar. one of the worst laagar site as we troopers were being cook inside the APC, and groundsheets were tied to the camo net to provided some shade relief at the APC ramp.

motorized infantry? is it the 6wheeler new armour vehicle? so that motorized unlike us Armour Infantry consider as mechanzied.

LBV mean L??body vest? why those pencil pushers in mindef think putting kelvar in SBO/LBV is a good idea? i rather have flak jacket over the SBO as no need to remove SBO in the event of extreme heat.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human rights cannot eat....then what can eat?
The leftover crumbs that Pappies throw to you?
Even if you contend with leftovers, soon that might be none for you if the 60.1% still dun wake up.

Relax lah. I was just mimicking useless Sinkie sheep. :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

21 years old Private (PTE) Lee Rui Feng Dominique Sarron from the 3rd Battalion of the Singapore Infantry Regiment (SIR) collapsed and died during training in Lim Chu Kang yesterday.
A statement from the Defence Ministry said he lost consciousness soon after at 12.33pm.

suspect kenna heat-stroke... Apr/May are the hottest months in Singapore.... especially beginning-Apr when the body has yet to fully acclimatised to the heat..

Why is there field training at 12pm+?
Is it not sensible to stop activities from 11am - 2pm, the hottest hours of the day?
During my time, we make sure everyone have enough ice water to cool off.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
suspect kenna heat-stroke... Apr/May are the hottest months in Singapore.... especially beginning-Apr when the body has yet to fully acclimatised to the heat..

Why is there field training at 12pm+?
Is it not sensible to stop activities from 11am - 2pm, the hottest hours of the day?

But the new unifrom is supposed to be quite cooling. Actually, the fuck thing about having to go out to the field is that lan jiao helmet and the newly designed SBO. The old SBO was good. The helmet until today is still nonsense.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

er... your time when huh? outfield got ice water, so welfare.

my time got ice 100plus, but brought with own $$ and stored in big coleman inside APC. but only last 24hrs as ice will melt by then.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the new unifrom is supposed to be quite cooling. Actually, the fuck thing about having to go out to the field is that lan jiao helmet and the newly designed SBO. The old SBO was good. The helmet until today is still nonsense.

Don't talk nonsense lah my bastard son. You were only a fucking army clerk in Women Affairs Department lah....LOL....alamak....LOL

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
er... your time when huh? outfield got ice water, so welfare.

my time got ice 100plus, but brought with own $$ and stored in big coleman inside APC. but only last 24hrs as ice will melt by then.

Its always useful to be on good terms with the storemen and CQ :biggrin:
During my last ICT, our brigade actually set up a welfare tentage. :biggrin: