• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore girl laughs at NSF who died during training

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't talk nonsense lah my bastard son. You were only a fucking army clerk in Women Affairs Department lah....LOL....alamak....LOL

Yawn...you can go on and on about me. But you cannot deny your chup ching roots :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

Actually, the fuck thing about having to go out to the field is that lan jiao helmet and the newly designed SBO.

improvise a bit... go sim lim and buy computer fan, then attach inside the helmet with some small batteries.. a little circulation better than nothing...

no chance to try.. maybe it can work :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

er... your time when huh? outfield got ice water, so welfare.

my time got ice 100plus, but brought with own $$ and stored in big coleman inside APC. but only last 24hrs as ice will melt by then.

in 80s we bring fruits in can syrup

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
圆的不能拿,拿的不会圆 :d

You make proud, my son to succeed under the bilingual education policy of the Government. Now if only you had learned Tamil, that would be what? ..Father tongue?............LOL.......alamak.....LOL

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its always useful to be on good terms with the storemen and CQ :biggrin:
During my last ICT, our brigade actually set up a welfare tentage. :biggrin:

that the diff between brigade and battlion. brigade HQ got more big shots, so CQ got manpower to provide comfort to occificers, and some of these welfare can tickle downward. In battlion, combat team CQ only one 3rd sgt and one pte storeman, they hardly have time to get stuff for themselves. Even OC also no cold drink as all the ice at the reservist cookhouse are reserved for battlion HQ S4 people.

what me and my platoon do was to buy carton of 100plus from 46 canteen and get the ah pek to sell us the ice. we were from the "thinking soldiers" era, lucky to us, not everyone can think, so every ICT there no competitors to the ice at 46.

Z

Zombie

Its always useful to be on good terms with the storemen and CQ :biggrin:
During my last ICT, our brigade actually set up a welfare tentage. :biggrin:

collect a few bucks from everyone and ask the storemen/CQ to plan a BBQ for you in the field...
best night training.... :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

Even OC also no cold drink as all the ice at the reservist cookhouse are reserved for battlion HQ S4 people.

I thought the medic must have some ice in the landrover for emergency? We always use that as an excuse to ask for more ice.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in 80s we bring fruits in can syrup

80s got iced sky juice outfield? your csm beri good lor, take care of men welfare.

i mid 90s, never experience ice water/soda/juice/syrup provide by CQ outfield. but i experienced no water outfield, 02 X 20L jerry cans of water empty after 36hrs due to extreme hot weather, CQ didnt bring extra water jerry can and the farking AMX13 sgt refused to give us their spare jerry can. there 10 of us in the APC so i walk over to the amx and tell the gunner they better hand over one of their 2 jerry can if not, it will turn ugly. What i piss was not the selfishness of the amx sgt but the lack of backbone by my platoon PC. Got chocolate bar at shoulder still can take no from a sgt.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the medic must have some ice in the landrover for emergency? We always use that as an excuse to ask for more ice.

90s medic ice replace by those gel pack. There some ice but the ice are need to cool the gel pack so medic wont give.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
that the diff between brigade and battlion. brigade HQ got more big shots, so CQ got manpower to provide comfort to occificers, and some of these welfare can tickle downward. In battlion, combat team CQ only one 3rd sgt and one pte storeman, they hardly have time to get stuff for themselves. Even OC also no cold drink as all the ice at the reservist cookhouse are reserved for battlion HQ S4 people.

what me and my platoon do was to buy carton of 100plus from 46 canteen and get the ah pek to sell us the ice. we were from the "thinking soldiers" era, lucky to us, not everyone can think, so every ICT there no competitors to the ice at 46.

Yes brother, I knew the difference. I was lucky to be able to do my ICT in both Battalion and Brigade. Was at battalion and I can tell you, the officer sucks, their thinking sucks and the welfare stupid. Finappy, the whole unit MR and i was transfered to brigade. First ICT and brigade was Wallaby. CCB. Prepare all my letters to go defer during the briefing. Skali when i heard the officers at brigade level talk, forgot to go apply for deferment. The officers talked differently, exercise mode also different in Wallaby.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes brother, I knew the difference. I was lucky to be able to do my ICT in both Battalion and Brigade. Was at battalion and I can tell you, the officer sucks, their thinking sucks and the welfare stupid. Finappy, the whole unit MR and i was transfered to brigade. First ICT and brigade was Wallaby. CCB. Prepare all my letters to go defer during the briefing. Skali when i heard the officers at brigade level talk, forgot to go apply for deferment. The officers talked differently, exercise mode also different in Wallaby.

I am so proud of you my son. And you had heart problems but chose to remain in a combat unit. I attribute that spirit to your keling ancestral heritage....LOL......alamak......LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am so proud of you my son. And you had heart problems but chose to remain in a combat unit. I attribute that spirit to your keling ancestral heritage....LOL......alamak......LOL

I know its hard for you to visualise how is it like to be in combat unit because you are a 302 ah gua soldier. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know its hard for you to visualise how is it like to be in combat unit because you are a 302 ah gua soldier. :biggrin:

You truly inherited the superior genetic code of kelings. Talking rudely to their fathers! I love you my half keling son! LOL......alamak......LOL

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is "chup cheng" considered a pejorative? Chup chengs are usually stronger in genetic fitness than pure breeds.

jessica2.jpg

226.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is "chup cheng" considered a pejorative? Chup chengs are usually stronger in genetic fitness than pure breeds.

jessica2.jpg

226.jpg

That's the perennial problem of father son relationships. Like my half keling son Raiders, please try to convince him of his luck to have me for his father.....LOL....alamak.....LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

No one considered them to be pejorative. It is because of their inferior complex that they thought so themselves.