• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore girl laughs at NSF who died during training

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First posted in HWZ EDMW...follow by Temesek Times...facebook somemore lah...

[h=2]Singapore girl laughs at NSF who died during training: Singaporeans too weak? LOL[/h]Posted by temasektimes on April 18, 2012
A Singapore girl Zheng Huiting (pic left) sparked a massive outcry in cyberspace with an insensitive comment posted on the Facebook of a friend who shared a link on the unfortunate death of a full-time National Serviceman (NSF) yesterday.
21 years old Private (PTE) Lee Rui Feng Dominique Sarron from the 3rd Battalion of the Singapore Infantry Regiment (SIR) collapsed and died during training in Lim Chu Kang yesterday.
A statement from the Defence Ministry said he lost consciousness soon after at 12.33pm.
Mindef said an SAF medic attended to him immediately.
Private Lee was sent to Sungei Gedong Medical Centre at 12.46pm and then to the National University Hospital (NUH) at 1.03pm.
An SAF doctor continued to resuscitate him in the ambulance en route to the hospital.
He was pronounced dead at 2.05pm at NUH.
This is the third reported death involving SAF personnel this year. The earlier two involved an NS man in January, and a full-time NS man in March.
In response to a link to a Straits Times article posted on the Facebook of Heng Zhongwei, Huiting wrote:
“Singaporeans too weak? LOL”
(LOL: Laugh Out Loud)

Her comments infuriated many NSFs, one of whom started a thread on fuckwarezone forum calling her to be ‘burn in hell’. (read more here)
According to information posted on her Facebook, Zheng Huiting graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic in 2007 after which she pursued her studies at the Queensland University of Technology. She last worked at Voyage de la Vie at Resorts World Sentosa for about a year.
It is not known if she is currently living in Singapore or Brisbane, Australia. Her boyfriend Kelvin Ong is currently serving his NS as a combat engineer.
All Singapore men have to served two years of National Service followed by more than 10 years of reservist to protect the nation. Women, on the other hand, are exempted from NS and enter university and the workforce earlier than men.
Below is the photo of Lee Rui Feng. He would have a bright future ahead of him if he was not enlisted into NS to serve the likes of Zheng Huiting:
Rest in Peace, our dear brother:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why do sinkies get outraged whenever someone simply utters the truth??? :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why do sinkies get outraged whenever someone simply utters the truth??? :rolleyes:

That's right.

when i always utter the truth here, there are always some low life here who are not happy. the problem is, they seems to be addicted to my post.

If you encounter something that you feel is negative. a normal logical person will stay away from it or ignore it.

But these sinkie losers always want more of my posts, it shows that when the govt screw their ass, they want more of it. but still want to complain in the forum.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apology frm Zheng Huiting in HWZ...dun ask whether realli her or sum1 else...no ans huan...:biggrin::biggrin:

Hey guys,

You guys can stop hunting me down. I'm right here, and neither will I hide.

First of all, I sincerely apologise for my insensitive. But of all honesty, I wasn't laughing off at the incident. In fact, I didn't even clicked and read the article and know what that was all about. For that, my fault, and I apologise. My first thought was that Singapore should have better measures as to who are able to take the physical exercises to which extent, the fact that there are so many such cases rising recently, undeniably. Another fact that we cant deny is that Singaporeans does have a better life, as compared to other countries, and Singapore men cant choose whether they want to do NS. For me saying NS men are 'weak', I didnt mean it literally, and I apologise.

Yes, I am a woman, and I wont be able to understand all these. So shoot me with whatever comments you guys want, and I will gladly accept it. But I hope you guys don't drag my bf into this matter. He's deeply distressed by my comment too. He's still a NS men, and so I do understand the rage you guys have. So pls, give me all the comments and actions you guys are happy to do, but leave him alone with those personal attacks.

Again, I should have put myself in your shoes. What I have done wrong, I came here and stand up and apologise, especially to the family of the NS man who have passed away. I honestly didn't meant my words literally.

Regards.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even HWZ people use the term " sinkie".

The word "sinkie" really spread far and wide....

sinkiewords.JPG

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apology frm Zheng Huiting in HWZ...dun ask whether realli her or sum1 else...no ans huan...:biggrin::biggrin:

Hey guys,

You guys can stop hunting me down. I'm right here, and neither will I hide.

First of all, I sincerely apologise for my insensitive. But of all honesty, I wasn't laughing off at the incident. In fact, I didn't even clicked and read the article and know what that was all about. For that, my fault, and I apologise. My first thought was that Singapore should have better measures as to who are able to take the physical exercises to which extent, the fact that there are so many such cases rising recently, undeniably. Another fact that we cant deny is that Singaporeans does have a better life, as compared to other countries, and Singapore men cant choose whether they want to do NS. For me saying NS men are 'weak', I didnt mean it literally, and I apologise.

Yes, I am a woman, and I wont be able to understand all these. So shoot me with whatever comments you guys want, and I will gladly accept it. But I hope you guys don't drag my bf into this matter. He's deeply distressed by my comment too. He's still a NS men, and so I do understand the rage you guys have. So pls, give me all the comments and actions you guys are happy to do, but leave him alone with those personal attacks.

Again, I should have put myself in your shoes. What I have done wrong, I came here and stand up and apologise, especially to the family of the NS man who have passed away. I honestly didn't meant my words literally.

Regards.

Her bf should get a new gf. Period.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aren't you guys happy that a sinkie has died? a world better and a little less sinkie.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies each too much MacDonalds la.
The trans fat is like plastic that will clog your arteries and give you heart attack or stroke.

Z

Zombie

wow, this girl is protecting her bf.. lolzzz

i wont want this kind of NS boy soldier to take care of our land ... must be a gu-niang..