• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore girl laughs at NSF who died during training

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one considered them to be pejorative. It is because of their inferior complex that they thought so themselves.

Now your mother's stupid side is showing. Hold your keling heritage up high, my half keling son!.....LOL.....alamak......LOL

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
if suspected heat stroke, now water parade before the exercise? the new uniform is alleged to be cooler but is it as comfy as cotton of the previous generation?

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weak is weak what thats the cold hard truth, best is know your limit and strength, cannt take it fall out, you want to be hero than you should expect no less, chao act garang stinkie...

true...jack used to ask this siao on WO - if i die, who's going to take care of my family? you ah?...and he backed off from his nonsense....

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. instead showing compassion & empathy to the deceased's family.
3. such stupid & senseless specimen uttered some plain stupidity.
4. no eye see!
5. btw, i know the deceased family hoh.
6. he was a good young man, no weakling or henpecked.
7. this is the hard truth!

Jack dont know the man/family but still Jack deeply feels theres no need for the stupid gal to laugh at him dying. thats basic human disrespect

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
true...jack used to ask this siao on WO - if i die, who's going to take care of my family? you ah?...and he backed off from his nonsense....

Jack, you from which formation? If I were to talk like that to a armour WO in my time, I would be charged immediately. Armour has a good percentage of sibey guailan WO

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dis saga kinda tell us how much respect ns man get...nobody gib a shit...fucking garment make it sound good jus becoz dey want us to do de dirty job...their own son leh? Exempted...defer...disrupt...migrate...even in forces oso live their life like king...dufug:oIo:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their sons more cham than the average peasants' son, they have to miss all the fun rolling in the m&d doing bang bang, because they get deferred or become orificer and have to stay inside cold cold air-con room.:o Wait they kenna blood clot or pneumonia how:confused:

Dis saga kinda tell us how much respect ns man get...nobody gib a shit...fucking garment make it sound good jus becoz dey want us to do de dirty job...their own son leh? Exempted...defer...disrupt...migrate...even in forces oso live their life like king...dufug:oIo:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack, you from which formation? If I were to talk like that to a armour WO in my time, I would be charged immediately. Armour has a good percentage of sibey guailan WO

reservist time...that WO still think we all NSFs and wana tekan like we were recruits...NSF time, of cos its dangerous to use this for fear of being charged and the 'take care of family' not as strong as when doing reservist...just do slowly but act like really on...hehhehe

*Jack was from the Guards formation....

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Say Can Do It To Sinkies !

Apology frm Zheng Huiting in HWZ...dun ask whether realli her or sum1 else...no ans huan...:biggrin::biggrin:

Hey guys,

You guys can stop hunting me down. I'm right here, and neither will I hide.

PAP spokesperson : Lim peh PAP say that she can do that and there's nothing wrong with it (lousy comment). There's no wrong on the FTs side. 60% Sinkies voted for us to give them bikes without seats for free. See, what did we do to your beloved MRT ?

Yes, they just love us. So, we have to give them a ride right into their own asses.

SAF will NOT only mac you a man, but a dead man. Merdeka ! Merdeka ! Merdeka !

YOG.jpg

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
First posted in HWZ EDMW...follow by Temesek Times...facebook somemore lah...

[h=2]Singapore girl laughs at NSF who died during training: Singaporeans too weak? LOL[/h]Posted by temasektimes on April 18, 2012
A Singapore girl Zheng Huiting (pic left) sparked a massive outcry in cyberspace with an insensitive comment posted on the Facebook of a friend who shared a link on the unfortunate death of a full-time National Serviceman (NSF) yesterday.

This sinkie charbor macham look like Shrek's wife.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
somehow this sinkie bitch didn't even feel remorseful for typing this. Shows you how causal sinkies think of one another.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
somehow this sinkie bitch didn't even feel remorseful for typing this. Shows you how causal sinkies think of one another.

It's very sad how unappreciative young Singapore girls are nowadays, guess it'd have to wait until their own sons being sent to NS. In my time, my GF just 18-y.o. like me, cried at the send-off and promised to wait for me every weekend bookout until POP, until ROD. Her only gripe was that I chose to sign on for 5 years but she accepted that was a decision for myself to make. She'd wait anyway, just a few years more. My only regret was the 5-year wait didn't didn't work out as planned. She went to UK after NUS and I went to US after ROD...and of course like the course river tributaries, drifted apart flowed into different seas.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's very sad how unappreciative young Singapore girls are nowadays, guess it'd have to wait until their own sons being sent to NS. In my time, my GF just 18-y.o. like me, cried at the send-off and promised to wait for me every weekend bookout until POP, until ROD. Her only gripe was that I chose to sign on for 5 years but she accepted that was a decision for myself to make. She'd wait anyway, just a few years more. My only regret was the 5-year wait didn't didn't work out as planned. She went to UK after NUS and I went to US after ROD...and of course like the course river tributaries, drifted apart flowed into different seas.

Your gf crying for you during your time doesn't prove if sinkie gals were more appreciative in your time. This girl has a bf in ns combat engineers but still she didn't think anything of that nsf that died. Showing she doesn't care if the nsf isn't related to her.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your gf crying for you during your time doesn't prove if sinkie gals were more appreciative in your time. This girl has a bf in ns combat engineers but still she didn't think anything of that nsf that died. Showing she doesn't care if the nsf isn't related to her.

You've answered your own question, which was my point, she didn't understand, appreciate or care.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

police easy lah ...even during POP every wednesday also bookout :wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jack dont know the man/family but still Jack deeply feels theres no need for the stupid gal to laugh at him dying. thats basic human disrespect

hi there

1. bro, on behalf of his family, thank you.
2. yes, they are saddened by the sudden loss.