• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean man pissed off that he had to pay $34 for 2 pieces of fish, 2 eggs, piece of sotong at Indon rice stall @ harbour front food court

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for paying for the mall's rent, daft Sinkie. :biggrin:

Seah Im hawker across the road but you had to eat at a food court.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he thought that is was too expensive….he could have there and then refused to accept and not pay the $34.

No law saying that he must pay before even touching his food.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he could get better, cheaper food on Sentosa. :biggrin:

Are you sure it's not a case of: 'you are pork-loving infidel and I don't like your face, so I charge you extra' situation? It happens more often than you think. :wink:

TeeKii

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is so wrong for charging more money? No money stay at home, go to your nearest garden or park and plug grass to eat.
Beware, NEA will be activated later, SInkies are once again fucked! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, enjoy the prices now, they will skyrocket further in this moneylaundering hub.

Maybe in future you want to buy food but they have no more food to sell you. Or the SGD becomes totally worthless, food have to be rationed out with coupons. :cool: