• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Chicken rice stall customer angry after paying $12 for 'a pile of blood and bones'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She visited the chicken rice stall at Gourmet Paradise food court on Monday (Oct 2), at around 8pm.

Rebecca said: "We bought chicken breast for two pax for $12, but it was all bloody chicken and bones.

"The dish was served to me nicely with skin on top, hiding the gory blood and jarring bones. Who knew, when I was about to eat, I flipped around but could NOT find any piece of chicken or proper meat that I could actually consume.

"The blood in the meat stank and it was so disgusting! There was hardly any meat at all! How to eat?

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...paying-12-for-all-blood-and-bones#xtor=CS1-10

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think if you want more meat and less bones you need to pay extra e.g. thighs or tail.

If you don't pay extra, bones are fair game. It's still chicken rice after all. :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She visited the chicken rice stall at Gourmet Paradise food court on Monday (Oct 2), at around 8pm.

Rebecca said: "We bought chicken breast for two pax for $12, but it was all bloody chicken and bones.

"The dish was served to me nicely with skin on top, hiding the gory blood and jarring bones. Who knew, when I was about to eat, I flipped around but could NOT find any piece of chicken or proper meat that I could actually consume.

"The blood in the meat stank and it was so disgusting! There was hardly any meat at all! How to eat?

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...paying-12-for-all-blood-and-bones#xtor=CS1-10

too much lah...................should at least throw in some chicken guts............ :roflmao:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not cos inflation, cos they learn from papigs to suck ppl, lol,our bunch of papigs so call elite only knows how to leech on sinkies , lol, fuck I slso can be MPs just suck on sinkies, if they really good they would strike on their own to build up an mnc but stay put n leech is OK, look at that cb ex mp also leech around n por lan par ,lol, they been a pay,lol