• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fish cake considered meat? $9.10 'cai fan' at food court stuns diner

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So smart. The last time I ate in Food Court I ordered a bowl of dried Wanton Noodle. After ordering, I wanted to pay $4 but the cashier told me is $6.80. When the bowl arrived, the crumb of noodle was the size of baby fist. After finishing eating, my stomach still felt empty. Never will I go to Food Court again, not even with free CDC voucher.
Limpeh not dumb to help stupid people pay high rent.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh not dumb to help stupid people pay high rent.
Two weeks ago, I ate a bowl of laksa for $5 (still expensive) at Toa Payoh Central. Yesterday I went there and they charged me $6.00 (include 50cts hike and 50cts GST). I told the cashier upfront it will be my last time eating at their stall. Now, I need to start saving up for town council fee hike. Many expenses have to be cut, including eating at Foodcourt and some hawker stalls.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two weeks ago, I ate a bowl of laksa for $5 (still expensive) at Toa Payoh Central. Yesterday I went there and they charged me $6.00 (include 50cts hike and 50cts GST). I told the cashier upfront it will be my last time eating at their stall. Now, I need to start saving up for town council fee hike. Many expenses have to be cut, including eating at Foodcourt and some hawker stalls.

Might as well travel a bit further south and eat the laksa at Bendemeer hawker centre. :biggrin:

00023KBA4A760FAA0A8DE9px.jpg

Picture from 2010. Now it's $4/5/6. :cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're better off going to Havelock and eat the all-hum Laksa there for $6.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking poor Sinkies are a disgrace and an embarrassment. Why don't they just eat at home and not be a nuisance to good and rich foreigners.