• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a nice presentation! How did you guys managed to get in there?

Jz smile and walk in. Be prepare its damn hot and long walk. If we wore boots jz now we would hv walk one round to the pond area n out from guardroom. We were like small kids on adventure.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jz smile and walk in. Be prepare its damn hot and long walk. If we wore boots jz now we would hv walk one round to the pond area n out from guardroom. We were like small kids on adventure.

nice presentation bro! but it was really really very hot.

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal

So exciting! Hmm.... need to add on my X'mas shopping list - 1 pair of PCK boots, 1 pc of carpark attendant "HAT"

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received the notification from lawyer (roger and nurul) that the state consent has been given for purchase of the Jupiter house! Wow, finally can breathe a sense of relief :smile: next milestone: completion of house and renovation!

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received the notification from lawyer (roger and nurul) that the state consent has been given for purchase of the Jupiter house! Wow, finally can breathe a sense of relief :smile: next milestone: completion of house and renovation!

took a long time huh? think bro iST got his two months ago. any idea why the delay. one of my friend state consent stil waiting he bot his house earlier than me

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Glad to know.

When is your SPA signed?

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
woohoo rosnyus.
congrats.... hows your family vacation?

it was great being away for two weeks with hubby, 2 kids and my mum, now don't feel like working ever and want to be stay at home mum. too bad me too high maintenance so have to work haha!

kids got sick two days into the trip due to the weather change but got better soon enough to enjoy the remaining days of the trip :smile:

Last edited:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow. Spa takes 5mths? Mine only signed recently. Dunno if can make it b4 Levy up 2%..... :(

SPA was signed within 2 weeks from booking. It's the state consent that's taking so long.

In any case, the SPA date should determine if you need to pay 2% instead of RM10k.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paid a visit to CIMB Taman Daya earlier to pick up my Chq Bk for my MM Acct.
Pop into Setia Showroom enquire Aurora Showflat. Claims almost done. Late Dec/Early Jan.
They will notify all Aurora Buyers once its ready for viewing. :smile:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's great news. But like all developers, the "TOP" of these showrooms gets delayed time and again. Expect our VP to be the same, especially for those who signed their SPA real early.