• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paid a visit to CIMB Taman Daya earlier to pick up my Chq Bk for my MM Acct.
Pop into Setia Showroom enquire Aurora Showflat. Claims almost done. Late Dec/Early Jan.
They will notify all Aurora Buyers once its ready for viewing. :smile:
Swung by otw kl this morning.. Spoke to guard at guard house. Auror showhouse even tiles are not laid yet. Might take a while. Sales people will tell you things without checking with ops. Oh well.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
From SEC website, it seems that Tremont price has increased by about $41k. Now Tremont is listed as $1.797 mil: http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-tremont.php. For the rest in Aurora series, prices also have appeared to increase by about $20-30k: http://www.cascadia.com.my/the-product-jupiter.php Can anyone confirm?

For Aurora, these are the SPA price during launch vs today's list price.

Mercury: 767.8k (before 109.8k rebate) vs 790k
Neptune: 800.8k (before 82.8k rebate) vs 859k
Jupiter: 877.8k (before 79.8k rebate) vs 938k

I don't know what's the rebate given currently.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

I recall Jupiter was launched a few months ago only. The listed price increase of $60k is quite big.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i believe those early birds paid even lower as if i remembered correctly the selling price for my Jupiter unit was 844.8k and rebate was about 86.4k.

so the prices have really went up a lot

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing increase in listed price of almost $100k in about 6 months :eek:

Not really increase per se.. Setia just removed the discounts fir the last remaining units. I think most developers adopt this strategy. Take the website listed price with a pinch of salt. Based on the website mercury price actually was listed as 810k last month. Important is thru spa price and discountdiscount by developer.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really increase per se.. Setia just removed the discounts fir the last remaining units. I think most developers adopt this strategy. Take the website listed price with a pinch of salt. Based on the website mercury price actually was listed as 810k last month. Important is thru spa price and discountdiscount by developer.

Confusing information on the website. Tmr if e traffic is good I will go down to take a look.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, i might be one of the last few here to purchase a unit in Aurora.
I remembered i was offered a Jupiter unit after discount nett at 798k.
I took a end lot unit for the extra land. That was in early Nov.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, i might be one of the last few here to purchase a unit in Aurora.
I remembered i was offered a Jupiter unit after discount nett at 798k.
I took a end lot unit for the extra land. That was in early Nov.

Thanks to all for clarification on the pricing.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

A Noob Qn. Built up area PSF consist of G level & 1st level PSF right? Does it include the Sheltered Porch?
Land Area PSF pretty straight-forward hor... G level + Porch + Land.