• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume show house will be ready two weeks from now, 8th too early. Will be in Malaysia almost every Sunday, so let others to decide on the actual date.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why back second link? Me back about the same timing, find first link okay.took about an hour to clear both customs.

to me one hour is too long to be stuck in the car. i rather drive further :smile:
but i did try to queue once, at the 1st link, sunday around 8or 9 pm. took me 1hr 45min to clear both. :( plus i had to pee.
i like driving, not sitting in a parked car.

about meetup - hoping its 15th showhouse ready. up to KL for 2 week after that, family stuff. if indeed on the 22nd, you guys go ahead and enjoy!

Last edited:

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me one hour is too long to be stuck in the car. i rather drive further :smile:
but i did try to queue once, at the 1st link, sunday around 8or 9 pm. took me 1hr 45min to clear both. :( plus i had to pee.
i like driving, not sitting in a parked car.

about meetup - hoping its 15th showhouse ready. up to KL for 2 week after that, family stuff. if indeed on the 22nd, you guys go ahead and enjoy!

I would not be able to join you guys on the 22nd. I have 2 meet-ups to attend. 15th would be most ideal. 8-)

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be goin in JB next Tues sign S&P. Will try gather more solid info with rgds to Aurora open house & revert.

Cheers!

:smile:

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got it. Thanks!

Rocker bro..... dont be too confused. malpaso and you got it right. Setia would get the aurora show units ready for viewing in two weeks' time. It means 14th Dec onwards. However most our SEC bros and siss prefer to visit on sundays. That would leave us with 3 dates... 15th, 22nd and 29th Dec. We are suppose to indicate our preferred date. I am available on 15th and 29th, what about you, malpaso and the rest?

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rocker bro..... dont be too confused. malpaso and you got it right. Setia would get the aurora show units ready for viewing in two weeks' time. It means 14th Dec onwards. However most our SEC bros and siss prefer to visit on sundays. That would leave us with 3 dates... 15th, 22nd and 29th Dec. We are suppose to indicate our preferred date. I am available on 15th and 29th, what about you, malpaso and the rest?

For me both Sundays 15 and 22 Dec I can but only after 12pm.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malpaso ... you cant make it on 22nd. Will you be back from KL by the 29thDec?

hi bro i should be back by the 29th.. not 100%.. could be in transit or on NSHighway! hope the showhouse be ready by 15th then we can checkit out b4 christmas yahoo.!

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks! I am okay on 22 or 29.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
When to SEC SO yesterday, two sales ladies told me the earliest will be end Dec for sales units to be ready :(

Now, who's correct? So confusing....

Came back from first link around 5 plus in the evening, cleared both customs less than half an hour.

Last edited: