• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
When to SEC SO yesterday, two sales ladies told me the earliest will be end Dec for sales units to be ready :(

Now, who's correct? So confusing....

Came back from first link around 5 plus in the evening, cleared both customs less than half an hour.

always kind of expect slight delay in malaysia. not surpised if they delay showhouse... esp bad weather maybe difficult for contractors to work. got take pikcher of the waterfall there? rainy weather the pond should look nicer?

kaikai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got idea what brand tiles they use for mahogany roof. I thinking of swapping some transparent tile to get some skylight

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got idea what brand tiles they use for mahogany roof. I thinking of swapping some transparent tile to get some skylight

Kai kai... no worries.... leave the matter to the renovation contractor tthat you will engage. Anyway, even if you know the tile brand, you wont and cant change the roof tiles yourself right? 8-)

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Err.....skylight? Not sure if it's a gd idea. We are in the equatorial after all, not North America or Australia.....The noon sun may well be a killer

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err.....skylight? Not sure if it's a gd idea. We are in the equatorial after all, not North America or Australia.....The noon sun may well be a killer

yup. plus other 'things' may enter at night.

also, think SEC houses are RC flat roof.. think no tiles? must go look more carefully

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
No definite answer with rgds to the Open house for Aurora... :(
Looks like best bet is end Dec. Due to the constant rain...

kaikai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skylight can use uv resistant glass. But if the whole roof rc then bopian. Anyway we already got skylight . Showhouse actually put false ceiling so covered up.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi! I am able to meet up on 22 Dec but now show room not available, are we still meeting up?

rocker and all bros and siss,

I am not able to come on 22nd Dec. as much as i want to meet up... whether show units ready or not..... those who are free.... should meet up on that day. others who cant meet up at the next opportune time. looking forward to seeing you all.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
rocker and all bros and siss,

I am not able to come on 22nd Dec. as much as i want to meet up... whether show units ready or not..... those who are free.... should meet up on that day. others who cant meet up at the next opportune time. looking forward to seeing you all.

the jams these days are very very bad due to december hols. prepare to go in early and come back via 2nd link.
will be in KL on 22 dec so you boys and girls enjoy the meeting up!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the jams these days are very very bad due to december hols. prepare to go in early and come back via 2nd link.
will be in KL on 22 dec so you boys and girls enjoy the meeting up!

all go to yr KL bungalow and warm yr bed. eat mango :biggrin: good sia!

Last edited:

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what me and. Malpaso did on the hot sunny day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 174