• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, same row! cool, got 3 neighbour already same row. i got the side 3 o clock turn at the roundabout (ie turn right), 2nd house (ie next to corner). gosh! i notice everyone buying at the 9 o clock (ie turn left). is it becos nearer to the center and the clubhouse?
Hi, happen tat it's d only end lot facing south available & was told by d sales staff tat d trees along d walkway next to it will b able to block out some of d sunset heat on d wall (if it's tall & bushy enuf).

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really huh?!!!! Mine is corner lot n opp corner is a Bumi lot? Saw on the plan that there is a small garden between the roundabout n the house. A little privacy is good.

you're right,, your opp lot is bumi lot. i think immanuel is the other end lot (further away from the roundabout). wonder if the bumi lots all taken up. I also hope they plant trees around the roundabout and next to your house. shiok.

NuRuLBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, direct. Her name is Maria, contact no. +60137248166. She comes to Singapore about once a week so you may just make arrangement to meet her in Singapore instead of having to travel to JB. Otherwise, you may just email her your documents for her to process.

Thx. Im applying through Mr Gan. Need to compile all docs and email it to him. Anyone got experience with Mr Gan (CIMB)?

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx. Im applying through Mr Gan. Need to compile all docs and email it to him. Anyone got experience with Mr Gan (CIMB)?

I applied CIMB, not thru Mr Gan and till now no news. But I already decided on AMBANK. All necessary documents I submitted through my SEC Sales Agent during the S&P signing on 25th Jul and she forwarded them to the 3 banks. I only need to email my scanned passport n IC to the 3 bankers. Within 7-10 days both AMBANK n OCBC both loan approved.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I applied CIMB, not thru Mr Gan and till now no news. But I already decided on AMBANK. All necessary documents I submitted through my SEC Sales Agent during the S&P signing on 25th Jul and she forwarded them to the 3 banks. I only need to email my scanned passport n IC to the 3 bankers. Within 7-10 days both AMBANK n OCBC both loan approved.

to add further, OCBC was the fastest and the most fuss free for me, they approved in about 3 weeks. the others were damn slow. public bank is the most 'ngiau' of the lot (need a lot of docu, ask a lot of questions, required me to apply for their mrta). AMBANK also quite fast , but they have a very strange policy (apply to malaysians like me) that i dislike. for singaporeans taking 80% loan, AMBANK should be reasonably good and efficient.

Last edited:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
OCBC indeed very fast, about 2weeks but too bad I've signed with AMbank the day before their approval. Probably since AMbank started the application for loan much earlier

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
to add further, OCBC was the fastest and the most fuss free for me, they approved in about 3 weeks. the others were damn slow. public bank is the most 'ngiau' of the lot (need a lot of docu, ask a lot of questions, required me to apply for their mrta). AMBANK also quite fast , but they have a very strange policy (apply to malaysians like me) that i dislike. for singaporeans taking 80% loan, AMBANK should be reasonably good and efficient.

Hi, my M'sian friend got 85% from Public (no mrta required). Singaporeans applying 85% may want to try CIMB...in addition, based on age last birthday, max at 70.
Plus point..CIMB Singapore will be able to help Singaporean to open JB CIMB account in Singapore..therefore save the trouble since all JB branches do not open on Sat.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, my M'sian friend got 85% from Public (no mrta required). Singaporeans applying 85% may want to try CIMB...in addition, based on age last birthday, max at 70.
Plus point..CIMB Singapore will be able to help Singaporean to open JB CIMB account in Singapore..therefore save the trouble since all JB branches do not open on Sat.

well, as mentioned i'm not happy with public as they gave me the third degree (ask me where my money is parked etc) and i had to take their mrta. all banks i asked for 85% (ie max loan). AMbank require me to be a johorean. (strange story for another time). Btw, OCBC opens on weekends (9-12noon) at taman molek branch. CIMB banker was sooo sotong on their packages, i kindof gave up on her (don't want to mention who).

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you, :smile: CIMB at Tmn Daya, are a bit blur, it is expected for a small town, but they get things done. No fuss, got my approval within 3 weeks. And they introduces some money saving plans to me. I am not an accountant or U graduate but the plans does helps. :smile:

well, as mentioned i'm not happy with public as they gave me the third degree (ask me where my money is parked etc) and i had to take their mrta. all banks i asked for 85% (ie max loan). AMbank require me to be a johorean. (strange story for another time). Btw, OCBC opens on weekends (9-12noon) at taman molek branch. CIMB banker was sooo sotong on their packages, i kindof gave up on her (don't want to mention who).

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was told Singaporean or foreigner can only apply for 80% loan. CIMB can offer 85% plus max 70 ....that is very good!