• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi,

Glad to find the Eco cascadia forum too. Wow..so many new neighbours..really excited. I have bought my unit in mercury prior to the launch. Really good discount. If not wrong, the bank will take the youngest applicant's age.
Yes, the levy is approximately m$11000+, inclusive of misc charges, but was informed by the lawyer that it may increase to M$30000 anytime.

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If possible, try to apply for the loan with a few bankers fast as it took them approximately 2-3weeks to reply me. So far CIMB offers the highest loan for foreigners..then Ambank. You can apply for state consent only after the developer has 'stamped' your legal documents..so it will take approximately 1mth for everything to be in place.:*:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
Good to know that there is setia eco cascadia forum here. I just bought a Jupiter end lot last weekend. Anyways, i have a few questions that you guys might help to answer. In 2 weeks time, i will be signing on the S&P and pay the <10% downpayment.
1. Do they accept spore cheque?
2. Bank Loan tenure will consider the 1st purchaser's age or the youngest purchaser's age?
3. How much is the exact amount of the foreign levy that i need to pay? Sales rep told me its RM11K++

They will not accept S$ cheque coz of exchange involves.
Bank loan will consider the younger purchaser, regardless off if he is the first or second purchaser.
Foreign levy is currently MYR10K + legal fee.

Last edited:

NuRuLBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal
they will NOT accept any spore cheque. I paid my booking fee 5k using credit card. mind share how much u paid for your jupiter end lot? that's the biggest unit there. congrats. it'll be a nice place, and got about 5-6 people in this forum already.. yippee..

Hi Malpaso,
Thx for the reply. i did paid my booking fees using CC. For the 10% downpayment i guess i have to open a bank account in Malaysia. Btw, i paid RM964,800 for the end lot after rebate.

NuRuLBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will not accept S$ cheque coz of exchange involves.
Bank loan will consider the younger purchaser, regardless off if he is the first or second purchaser.
Foreign levy is currently MYR10K + legal fee.

Hi Organic,
Thx for the reply. Btw, can i know how you paid for the 10% downpayment?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually one of the sale person (tall lanky indian guy at the setia indah office) told me may not even build the show flat as aurora is almost sold out.. really conflicting info lah:biggrin:

yeah, yogenthiran- he was my sales person. really pleasant chap! my personal opinion is they won't build the show unit for aurora- maybe the later semi dee or bungalow. setia style is to build a show village. the ones we saw were the houses in the show village.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait ah.. back track a bit. were you actually informed by setia sale that they going to build the show unit(s)? just curious. cos the show unit will end up being someones actual house, yeah. :smile: and the next question is... how about all the ID in the show unit. haha

Yes, by setia sales staff. Actually I was like you ask the same question too and gotten the reply as quoted. I am also curious how they going to build the show unit.

If you see the Foresta phase you may realise they actully build all the different type of design in one row and the semi d under Montana phase just across a green path and the bungalow just next to it. Wondering whether they will sell that? Normally sales of show unit will have to add on with ID fees + fixing.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, by setia sales staff. Actually I was like you ask the same question too and gotten the reply as quoted. I am also curious how they going to build the show unit.

If you see the Foresta phase you may realise they actully build all the different type of design in one row and the semi d under Montana phase just across a green path and the bungalow just next to it. Wondering whether they will sell that? Normally sales of show unit will have to add on with ID fees + fixing.

i was loafing around the show foresta houses (the terrace) and the sales rep told me the house was already taken!. well, let's see what happens. Maybe your house will get built as show unit! What would you say to that?

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was loafing around the show foresta houses (the terrace) and the sales rep told me the house was already taken!. well, let's see what happens. Maybe your house will get built as show unit! What would you say to that?

Haha ...No Thanks! The unit will need to 'show' until the phase been sold. Personally preferred to have my own simple design with easy maintenance.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha ...No Thanks! The unit will need to 'show' until the phase been sold. Personally preferred to have my own simple design with easy maintenance.

but if all the ID everything give to you free, you take or not :smile:
as mentioned, my friend in KL is quite happy with his 20+ y.o bukit indah ampang show unit (stayed there for long time already).
actually the only conclusion i can get from us sharing is that the salesrep all guessing- they also not sure the details.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi,

Glad to find the Eco cascadia forum too. Wow..so many new neighbours..really excited. I have bought my unit in mercury prior to the launch. Really good discount. If not wrong, the bank will take the youngest applicant's age.
Yes, the levy is approximately m$11000+, inclusive of misc charges, but was informed by the lawyer that it may increase to M$30000 anytime.

hello, future neighbour! are you on the first row of mercury house along the roundabout there? if yes, you already got 2 neighbour here same row. btw, the discount is for show one.

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello, future neighbour! are you on the first row of mercury house along the roundabout there? if yes, you already got 2 neighbour here same row. btw, the discount is for show one.

Hi, mine is at the 9o'clock, first row on the right. The discount given was m$109800...:smile:
I have another friend whose unit is 2blocks away on the same side...
wowww u know, bcos he is a Malaysian, he only need to pay the booking fee <S$2000 and the unit is his; no levy required..:(

NuRuLBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal
If possible, try to apply for the loan with a few bankers fast as it took them approximately 2-3weeks to reply me. So far CIMB offers the highest loan for foreigners..then Ambank. You can apply for state consent only after the developer has 'stamped' your legal documents..so it will take approximately 1mth for everything to be in place.:*:

bank loan apply through the sales rep or contact the bank directly. can recommend the CIMB banker that you deal with.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
but if all the ID everything give to you free, you take or not :smile:
as mentioned, my friend in KL is quite happy with his 20+ y.o bukit indah ampang show unit (stayed there for long time already).
actually the only conclusion i can get from us sharing is that the salesrep all guessing- they also not sure the details.

Yeah, good thing is we are able to share information in this cyber space before we move it.

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, mine is at the 9o'clock, first row on the right. The discount given was m$109800...:smile:
wowww u know, bcos he is a Malaysian, he only need to pay the booking fee <S$2000 and the unit is his; no levy required..:(

Welcome to SEC MERCURY neighbor. Mine is roundabout 9 o'clock first house.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey, same row! cool, got 3 neighbour already same row. i got the side 3 o clock turn at the roundabout (ie turn right), 2nd house (ie next to corner). gosh! i notice everyone buying at the 9 o clock (ie turn left). is it becos nearer to the center and the clubhouse? (the discount bs one la. other terrace at seri austin also same price.)

did u all know that just outside (ie across the road outside the fence) there will be 2 row of commercial shoplots. and a big open space which dunno what is planned there. hmmm, hope nice mix of shops open there in future. and a bank (though i doubt it).

Last edited:

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
bank loan apply through the sales rep or contact the bank directly. can recommend the CIMB banker that you deal with.

Hi, direct. Her name is Maria, contact no. +60137248166. She comes to Singapore about once a week so you may just make arrangement to meet her in Singapore instead of having to travel to JB. Otherwise, you may just email her your documents for her to process.