• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sentosa Cove Naked Body NOK Demand Compensation Woh!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I half-suspect they were intoxicated not only with alcohol but drugs too. Just wondering if Adrian was subjected to blood tests before he fled for Japan. The rich very privileged here in S'pore. Father must have done his utmost to shield son.

What is the fastest way to buy an airline ticket ?

Which Airline did he take ?

Was he a registered fugitive when he was question ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is the fastest way to buy an airline ticket ?

Which Airline did he take ?

Was he a registered fugitive when he was question ?

Bro watchman: I have the 'macro' not 'micro' details. I don't have answers to your 3 questions. Is the Coroner's Inquiry coming soon?

What interests me most is whether he was subjected to urine and blood tests, if he was still around when case was reported. The reports I read previously were very brief on this case.

This is not a simple case, given personalities and circumstances involved. It is related to a son of a Who's Who in Singapore. Thian Poh is a long time $ supporter of the MIW, especially WKS in Bishan. His son is notorious for activities most papas won't be proud of.

Your third question is significant. He might not be a fugitive then but surely he must be questioned and appropriate tests conducted before he left for Japan. If such basic stuff cannot be accomplished, need I say more?

Like MSK's case, I am confident not everything will be exposed. Maybe, another case of "national security' or 'operational secrecy' involved.

Know why the wealthy are involved in grassroot donations?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why the family is making so much noise in the media and throwing tantrums in public places.
This is not a case where the woman was hit by a fallen tree in a public park.
Should they not be arranging to meet up with Mr Chua in a private meeting? Why does this have to be an issue for public consumption when it was clearly a private arrangement between the 2 parties?

With due respect, it is quite obvious! They must have learned or been told that their target of derision is some bigshot with a pedigree to match; deep pockets and a huge family reputation to protect. While I won't go so far as to say no genuine grief is involved; esp. in the case of the deceased's mother; the father rolling on the floor is too much drama and over-the-top! Perhaps it is to draw maximum media attention and hence to embarrass the the very rich and famous family! In the midst of their grief, they are probably also thinking of how to capitalise the situation and seek the maximum monetary compensation. Dramatic and pragmatic all at the same time!:rolleyes:For them, there is no need for a crime to be committed!:biggrin:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
吃里爬外. Why is this Roland Tay so quick to offer his services for free? He gets a free fuck? Is he another Pappy dog? Just because they come here and tell sob stories, we have to provide them with free services? The dead girl chose to make her bucks through fucks in Sinkieland, she didn't send enough home to cover her funeral expenses?

I am sick to the stomach of hearing Sinkies being more ready to help outsiders than their own people. It is alright to help if you know the girl or her family personally. If not, please help your fellow citizens first if you are feeling generous. These people are all traitors.

I have a suspicion the twenty Sinkies are mostly PRC PRs and not citizens. Hope the MSM will not anyhow publicise this to con Sinkies again.

吃里爬外??? More like 吃力不讨好。 Same like those in opposition politics 好处倒是没有,只有招万人破骂的份。

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With due respect, it is quite obvious! They must have learned or been told that their target of derision is some bigshot with a pedigree to match; deep pockets and a huge family reputation to protect. While I won't go so far as to say no genuine grief is involved; esp. in the case of the deceased's mother; the father rolling on the floor is too much drama and over-the-top! Perhaps it is to draw maximum media attention and hence to embarrass the the very rich and famous family! In the midst of their grief, they are probably also thinking of how to capitalise the situation and seek the maximum monetary compensation. Dramatic and pragmatic all at the same time!:rolleyes:For them, there is no need for a crime to be committed!:biggrin:

I suspect the Chua family is avoiding them. Therefore the need to use the press.

Can we blame the family of the deceased when facts of case is not fully disclosed? In my opinion, they have that right to know how their daughter landed in the pool dead while companion no sound no picture for so long.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro watchman: I have the 'macro' not 'micro' details. I don't have answers to your 3 questions. Is the Coroner's Inquiry coming soon?

What interests me most is whether he was subjected to urine and blood tests, if he was still around when case was reported. The reports I read previously were very brief on this case.

This is not a simple case, given personalities and circumstances involved. It is related to a son of a Who's Who in Singapore. Thian Poh is a long time $ supporter of the MIW, especially WKS in Bishan. His son is notorious for activities most papas won't be proud of.

Your third question is significant. He might not be a fugitive then but surely he must be questioned and appropriate tests conducted before he left for Japan. If such basic stuff cannot be accomplished, need I say more?

The are still good men in the police force .
Just that the lower rank and file hands are tied .
If they are not given the go ahead to investigate .
They cannot investigate .
They be charge first for insubordination .
This is how Singapore police does it damage control .

So the best way is for the public inquire.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[SIZE="3"

So the best way is for the public inquire.[/SIZE]

For a Coroners Inquiry to be held objectively, the Coroner is dependent on investigation done. If investigation was poorly done for whatever reason, how can the real truth be ascertained? This is an interesting case indeed. But no MPs will dare offend WKS by asking probing questions in Parliament.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20101228_sk-sentosa-cove-drown%20(2).jpg

Adrian Chua & his maid at court this morning.​

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how dramatic these PRC FTrash can becum to extract $ from Sg Carrot Heads!

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory201004101547-142619.html

升涛湾豪宅溺毙案 死者家属要总裁赔钱

<!-- END story title --><!-- story -->
20100410_WD_sentosacove2_img_main.jpg
李洪艳的父亲认尸后悲痛到在地上打滚,母亲不停捶心哭喊:“孩子啊!你死得好冤枉!”

<!-- END main picture holder --><!--to display ads--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 type=text/javascript src="/global/common/inc/ads/article.js"></SCRIPT>

<!--end storyleft-->

<!--this div is used to display blurb top profile and user rating--><!-- This part is blurb content-->*父亲认尸,悲痛滚地
*姐招魂哭喊:“要找他报仇,别放过他!”
*更多新闻,请翻阅10.04.2010《联合晚报》。

<!--end base-->
<!--end rdcorner_capsule border_grey-->
<!--end border-->
<!--end storyhighlight--><!-- ~RENDER PAGE MARKER~ --><!-- CONTENT : start -->女裸尸李洪艳的父母要找总裁算账,要他出面交待女儿为何溺死豪宅泳池内,还要他做出赔偿!
24岁的李洪艳,上个月24日被发现全身赤裸,溺死在圣淘沙升涛湾一间豪宅的泳池。
豪宅主人是房产地投资顾问公司总裁蔡文才(39岁)。
李洪艳的父母和姐姐,今早到豪宅招魂超度时,情绪非常激动。他们指总裁把李洪艳带回家,就应保护她。可是他在事发后却完全没有出面交待清楚,令他们非常不满。
李洪艳的姐姐李洪波说,家人一直以为她在本地当美发师,获知她是在夜总会跟随总裁回豪宅过夜时,感到难以置信和接受。
家人说,生长的中国东北的李洪艳不谙水性,也很少喝酒,因此对于她的死,家人满腹疑团。
为了查明真相,李洪艳的家人除了希望总裁能出面说明外,他们在前天也到律师楼,向律师了解本地的法律制度,希望透过法律途径,为客死异乡的李洪艳讨回一个公道。
李洪波的家婆方淑辉说:“人死了,他为什么不敢出来说清楚?好歹也该出来做个交代,人家父母好不容易养大的女儿,现在还卖地卖田来新加坡领尸,他应该做出赔偿的。”
<!-- CONTENT : end --><!-- ~RENDER PAGE MARKER~ -->
<!--end storybody-->
<!--end storybox-->

hahhahahahaa......................

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
S$34,000 worth donations poured in
The family of Chinese national Li Hong Yan - whose naked body was found in the pool of a bungalow in Sentosa Cove - has received S$34,000 of donations from the public.
They expressed deep gratitude to the twenty donors - most of whom are Singaporeans - and to undertaker Mr Roland Tay and his family for handling Ms Li's funeral for free.
Part of the money, the family revealed, would be used to purchase return tickets back to China. The rest would be used to acquire the land they sold and to repay relatives whom they borrowed money from to fly to Singapore to collect her body.
As Ms Li planned to return to Dalian, China, after saving enough from her work in Singapore, the family decided to fulfil her wish by placing her ashes in Dalian.
Police are still investigating the case.
pic86.jpg
pic85.jpg

Ms Li Hong Yan's ashes.

To make this event a truely successful one .

Here is our Sponsors and Beneficiaries

20070410_Lee-Hsien-Loong.jpg

mediacorp_tv.jpg

imgres
132105.gif

SC10E&C_Header.gif

Tong Aik Undertaker

BLK 37 SIN MING DRIVE, #01-571
Singapore 575711

* Tel64553832

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adrian Chua is son of Chua Thian Poh, boss of Ho Bee. Thian Poh is WKS's grassroot leader at Bishan. Needn't spend time doing grassroot work. Just donate money. Shitty Times did not reveal such details. They usually don't and I suspect they were told not to reveal. I have to. SBF's great!!!
I sincerely truly believe that this is beginning of bad luck for PAP & associates.

So many bad things happend for lucky PAP whose supreme leader LKY always believes that he is unbeatable.But I always believe that the maker has his own ways,now even his ardent supporter Chua Tian Poh,a strong supporter of his relative Wong Ah Seng,also kena the worst bad luck,more so because his own son has been associated with an unlucky lady who the whole world knows as the lady who buys high sells low.WTF!

I suggest that pappies better start thinking for themselves,the signs are there,it is up to them,the time is up!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sincerely truly believe that this is beginning of bad luck for PAP & associates.

So many bad things happend for lucky PAP whose supreme leader LKY always believes that he is unbeatable.But I always believe that the maker has his own ways,now even his ardent supporter Chua Tian Poh,a strong supporter of his relative Wong Ah Seng,also kena the worst bad luck,more so because his own son has been associated with an unlucky lady who the whole world knows as the lady who buys high sells low.WTF!

I suggest that pappies better start thinking for themselves,the signs are there,it is up to them,the time is up!

I just read the ST. No mention on Adrian's papa. When modern bayi singh kena for drugs, it was openly reported father's Amerjeet Singh, High Court judge, mother K Soin, former NMP.

What does this tell us? Political connections, often associated with $$$, is more important to the MIW than their servants, even if High Court judge. Teok bo?

SQguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was a whore and must have got drunk and fell. Lots of people swim naked. If Adrian is a playboy who cares he is paying for it. Agree more needs to be investigated how this happened but putying all blame on Adrain is not correct. For 800 dollars a PRC
This guy is a poor businessman:smile: I would have got stunning local girl lol

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal

The are still good men in the police force .

WHERE? WHERE? WHERE ARE THEY!!?

Sorri to tell you I search high and low but cannot find any of your so-called "good men" anymore. :mad:

All the good men and those with a conscience have quit or left the force....... only those jiak liao bees and useless running poodles are left. :mad:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xh1Bd58ki6A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xh1Bd58ki6A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>​

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adrian Chua is son of Chua Thian Poh, boss of Ho Bee. Thian Poh is WKS's grassroot leader at Bishan. Needn't spend time doing grassroot work. Just donate money. Shitty Times did not reveal such details. They usually don't and I suspect they were told not to reveal. I have to. SBF's great!!![/QUOTE]

Are u very sure? I already said so and was guessing at that time.I smelt that too, immediately when this case surfaced, interestingly.

1. They way journalism is reported. (very restrained)
2. To own a unit in Sentosa Cove and being a fat Chua, must be
very closely related to Tian Poh.
3. If 1 n 2 is correct, then WKS got to be involved.