• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sentosa Cove Naked Body NOK Demand Compensation Woh!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear friend,we got it wrong.

Adrian Chua is son of Mr Andy Chua and Madam Sally Lim

I am very sorry to mr Chua Thian Poh,the dear friend of Mr Wong Ah Seng,who just had a brother passed away.

Me too. Apologies to mr Chua Thian Poh and Mr WKS.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand why the family is making so much noise in the media and throwing tantrums in public places.
This is not a case where the woman was hit by a fallen tree in a public park.
Should they not be arranging to meet up with Mr Chua in a private meeting? Why does this have to be an issue for public consumption when it was clearly a private arrangement between the 2 parties?

family money tree got chop off ....:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why faint in front of reporters? Why ask for compensation? If you have brought up your daughter well then she wouldn't be selling her body.
I remember once upon a time when parents would disown daughters for working in this kind of industry. I guess they come from another world.

bro trader , long time ago a car is a car , a bag is a bag ...now got so many choices so many brands . you have it ..i also want ....i cannot lose to you mentality . :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
while i do not pity them, i think that the house owner should at least offer some amount as compensation. After all, he was the one who started all this nonsense and should not simply stay out of it. The deceased is someone else daughter and we are not in a position to comment. A loss is a loss, that is a fact.

you dont consider loss if a life is cheap ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True to certain extent ... if these PRC women were to be in Japan, US or even Taiwan ROC.

I think nobody would probably bother to look at their plight or pity them :rolleyes:

you are correct ....singaporean try to be nice in a stupid way ...:wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once upon a time in Nanking, Chinese women jumped to their deaths in wells after being raped by Japanese soldiers. Now they sell themselves to Japanese tourists in hotels.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pic23.jpg
pic27.jpg

Li Hong Yan's mother (left) Madam Sun Jing Fang, and her sister Li Hong Bo (right) at the pool where Miss Li's naked corpse was found.

pic31.jpg
pic35.jpg
pic34.jpg

Ms Li Hong Bo and Ven Ru Hong performing rites at the Sentosa Cove pool. The clothes on the ground are Ms Li's favorite clothes.

hoysay liao ...the owner sure sell the house below market price ...any brother here got extra money to spend ...faster buy ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
S$34,000 worth donations poured in
The family of Chinese national Li Hong Yan - whose naked body was found in the pool of a bungalow in Sentosa Cove - has received S$34,000 of donations from the public.
They expressed deep gratitude to the twenty donors - most of whom are Singaporeans - and to undertaker Mr Roland Tay and his family for handling Ms Li's funeral for free.
Part of the money, the family revealed, would be used to purchase return tickets back to China. The rest would be used to acquire the land they sold and to repay relatives whom they borrowed money from to fly to Singapore to collect her body.
As Ms Li planned to return to Dalian, China, after saving enough from her work in Singapore, the family decided to fulfil her wish by placing her ashes in Dalian.
Police are still investigating the case.
pic86.jpg
pic85.jpg

Ms Li Hong Yan's ashes.

i can 100% sure if the victim is a local hostress ...her family will get nothing ..wait ..one thing her family will get .............kraaaaaaappppppppui

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZelphonXX wrote:
What really happened that night?

Ms Li arrived from Heilongjiang province in China last year and was employed as an assistant supervisor at an Indian eatery in Jalan Besar. Meanwhile, she moonlighted as a KTV hostess at a nightclub in Outram Road. She quit her supervisor job in early March to become a full-time hostess.

It was at the nightclub that she hooked up with Mr Adrian Chua, 39, chief executive realty-investment firm Roundhill Capital. He affectionately called her "Wawa", or "doll" in Mandarin and had taken her to his multi-million-dollar home in Sentosa Cove at least twice previously, each time paying her $800 for an evening's companionship.

On March 24, they had sex. Mr Chua said Ms Li had given him a blow job, after which he fell asleep at around 4am.

Ms Li is 1.54m tall and the pool's maximum depth is 1.5m. The lights inside and around the pool were not switched on.

Mr Chua said he was woken up by two Sentosa Cove security personnel at 8am. "I was shocked to hear that a naked woman was found drowned in my pool," he said..

Is blow job considered UNNATURAL SEX ???

wahlaneh...
could she have choked on his semen thats why drowned?:confused:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After reading the newspaper report written by the reporter who followed the family back to China, there is 1 question to be answered:
Where is Adrian Chua?

We need to keep this topic alive, because if we don't, it may just slip into oblivion just like some other cases in the past.
Hopefully, the chinese press will help.

i have a feeling , that most chinese newspaper reporter are also PRC . they are trying their best to help their own ppl get some money .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I half-suspect they were intoxicated not only with alcohol but drugs too. Just wondering if Adrian was subjected to blood tests before he fled for Japan. The rich very privileged here in S'pore. Father must have done his utmost to shield son.

bro ...he fled to japan ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suspect the Chua family is avoiding them. Therefore the need to use the press.

Can we blame the family of the deceased when facts of case is not fully disclosed? In my opinion, they have that right to know how their daughter landed in the pool dead while companion no sound no picture for so long.

the family will recieve some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and diam diam ...trust me .

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hoysay liao ...the owner sure sell the house below market price ...any brother here got extra money to spend ...faster buy ...

hahaha..bro, too late...someone already grabbed it...
came out in today's chinese paper, he spent $500,000 renovating it.....
he also boasted he got a goot deal and is not superstitious.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What really happened that night?

20101229.114409_sentosa_cove.jpg

On March 24, they had sex. Mr Chua said Ms Li had given him a blowjob, after which he fell asleep at around 4am.
Ms Li is 1.54m tall and the pool's maximum depth is 1.5m. The lights inside and around the pool were not switched on.
Mr Chua said he was woken up by two Sentosa Cove security personnel at 8am. "I was shocked to hear that a naked woman was found drowned in my pool," he said...​

very strange indeed ....how can a 1.5m depth pool drown a 1.54m person ?
even if she does not know how to swim ..she will still able to kick the bottom of the pool to allow her head to stay above the water .

secondly ...how could a pros go inside the pool in the early morning after sex ? even i know how to swim , i will never go into the pool at that time ...considering the water is cold ....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's the market talk. Not sure if he left before or after statement. Must check with HI Clementi Police for full facts of case.

if he fled to japan before the statement , chances are he is using that period of time to clean his urine if he do drugs . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha..bro, too late...someone already grabbed it...
came out in today's chinese paper, he spent $500,000 renovating it.....
he also boasted he got a goot deal and is not superstitious.

of course not superstitious lah ...if i got the spare cash ...i also grab liao ...but why the new owner want to spend money renovate it ? to change fengshui ? :biggrin: