• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sentosa Cove Naked Body NOK Demand Compensation Woh!

Mee Poh Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
very strange indeed ....how can a 1.5m depth pool drown a 1.54m person ?
even if she does not know how to swim ..she will still able to kick the bottom of the pool to allow her head to stay above the water .

secondly ...how could a pros go inside the pool in the early morning after sex ? even i know how to swim , i will never go into the pool at that time ...considering the water is cold ....

very good logical thinking. After giving blow job, will any of your fb go down to your swimming pool by yourself know that it is dark and there is no one else at level 1? oops, i forgot i do not have a swimming pool but all my fb will want to hug me in the blanket after the deed.

Secondly, the level of alchocol is only 50ml above the legal limit, drinkers should know if it is possible to be get drunk by that level. Further more we are talking about someone who drink on a daily basis.

Thirdly, even if she did manage not to trip herself down while going down the stairs, surely she will feel the chilling breeze when she open the door to the swimming pool, we are talking about sea breeze here and she is naked.

Next, She is a non swimmer chances of her going into the pool is unlikely if sober, unless she is drunk, on drug or want to kill her self.

and lastly, if really "drop" into the water, then it is not possible that she cling herself to the side of the pool? surely the hard cold water will have sober her up? unless she is on drug or want to kill herself.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very good logical thinking. After giving blow job, will any of your fb go down to your swimming pool by yourself know that it is dark and there is no one else at level 1? oops, i forgot i do not have a swimming pool but all my fb will want to hug me in the blanket after the deed.

Secondly, the level of alchocol is only 50ml above the legal limit, drinkers should know if it is possible to be get drunk by that level. Further more we are talking about someone who drink on a daily basis.

Thirdly, even if she did manage not to trip herself down while going down the stairs, surely she will feel the chilling breeze when she open the door to the swimming pool, we are talking about sea breeze here and she is naked.

Next, She is a non swimmer chances of her going into the pool is unlikely if sober, unless she is drunk, on drug or want to kill her self.

and lastly, if really "drop" into the water, then it is not possible that she cling herself to the side of the pool? surely the hard cold water will have sober her up? unless she is on drug or want to kill herself.

We need to ask - were there tests done to ascertain if she was on drugs? Same question to ask of Adrian.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic123.jpg
pic124.jpg

pic126.jpg
pic128.jpg
Two brothers snapped up the bungalow within the hour it was brokered. The deal was sealed at $13.6 million - a steal for houses located in a posh district like Sentosa Cove.
Mr Mark Poh Seng Kui and Mr David Poh Cheng Seng, did not go into the deal blindly. They knew full well what happened at the 8,049 sq ft compound after reading news reports.
But they are not superstitious about it, The New Paper reported.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic129.jpg
pic131.jpg
The Pohs say they are spending about $1 million to renovate the interior and exterior of the bungalow.
The Pohs plan to use the bungalow as a "holiday home" for family gatherings
Mr Mark Poh (right) is the managing director of Nam Leong, a steel piping equipment supplier in Singapore, while his elder brother Mr David Poh is the chairman of the company.
The two are devout buddhists.
Mr Mark Poh said: "I've not done bad things, my conscience is clear, so there's nothing to be afraid of."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very strange indeed ....how can a 1.5m depth pool drown a 1.54m person ?
even if she does not know how to swim ..she will still able to kick the bottom of the pool to allow her head to stay above the water .

secondly ...how could a pros go inside the pool in the early morning after sex ? even i know how to swim , i will never go into the pool at that time ...considering the water is cold ....

non-swimmers can drown in water below their height... too many cases to post. moreover, the difference of 0.04m is too little buffer for a non-swimmer's nose to find air. in sg, outside pool water is never cold for a dalian chick.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Mark Poh said: "I've not done bad things, my conscience is clear, so there's nothing to be afraid of."

there's nothing to be afraid of if the spirit is just another darwinian award recipient. moreover, the she-spirit can give blowjobs too.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh ... fucking rich man's son just pay out of sympathy or what fuck reason ... people sell farmland to raise 15k rmb (approx 3k Sgd), u blow off more than that amt of drinks & tips per KTV session...

Nobody asked these motherfarking mainlander grubbers to sell anything.

They made the bed - they sleep on it. It's called taking responsibility these bumpkins have no clue of.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course not superstitious lah ...if i got the spare cash ...i also grab liao ...but why the new owner want to spend money renovate it ? to change fengshui ? :biggrin:

Once my friend bought a so called "haunted" old house. After he bought it, he demolished the whole house and let the whole land exposed to the sun for more than a month before he start his rebuilding. He said he was advised to exposed to sunlight for 7x7 49days. 1 month before his house finished construction, other buyers offered him a very good price for his house and he made a profit of close to 70% of what he bought. The land he bought was cheap. So far I think the current buyer who bought his house still alive and living in that house. :biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

A lot of things in life doesn't need logic, if its logic, there wouldn't be freak incidents. Just like how the bridegroom who died in the Hilton accident. People start asking why he went there to smoke, why he fell. Common logic tells us it shouldn't happen but eventually it happened. So what is logic?

Btw, you don't apply the same logic of a fb to a ktv hostess who was paid $800 for sex.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Pohs say they are spending about $1 million to renovate the interior and exterior of the bungalow.
The Pohs plan to use the bungalow as a "holiday home" for family gatherings

Talk cock. If people offer 25million, see they still want to keep as holiday home or sell it. :o. They are just buying it for investment

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Once my friend bought a so called "haunted" old house. After he bought it, he demolished the whole house and let the whole land exposed to the sun for more than a month before he start his rebuilding. He said he was advised to exposed to sunlight for 7x7 49days. 1 month before his house finished construction, other buyers offered him a very good price for his house and he made a profit of close to 70% of what he bought. The land he bought was cheap. So far I think the current buyer who bought his house still alive and living in that house. :biggrin:

being not superstitious pays off ..:wink: if im like your friend , i dont even need to let the house busk under the sun for 49days ...waste of time . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink:
Talk cock. If people offer 25million, see they still want to keep as holiday home or sell it. :o. They are just buying it for investment

thats right ...no businessman will turn down the offer . the reason he say he want to keep it as holiday home is because he wants the public to forget about the incident , and sell it when the time is right . let the buyer know there are no discount for the house just because someone die inside . and anyway , the buyer only contact the agent .

when something bad happens ..there always chance for you to make money , if you are smart enough ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
non-swimmers can drown in water below their height... too many cases to post. moreover, the difference of 0.04m is too little buffer for a non-swimmer's nose to find air. in sg, outside pool water is never cold for a dalian chick.

so you believed its just an accident ?

jw5

Loyal
The father was quoted as saying that he wished that Chua had "taken better care of his daughter as a guest" and that he was "shocked that she smoked and drank".
If that's the case, stop making a scene in public and trying to get public donations. Please go after Mr Chua for donations, since it was he who did not "take care of your daughter as a guest".
Typically ridiculous absurd prc farmer logic, which somehow is accepted by many Singaporeans.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:wink:

thats right ...no businessman will turn down the offer . the reason he say he want to keep it as holiday home is because he wants the public to forget about the incident , and sell it when the time is right . let the buyer know there are no discount for the house just because someone die inside . and anyway , the buyer only contact the agent .

when something bad happens ..there always chance for you to make money , if you are smart enough ....:wink:

In every crisis, oppotunities exist. One man's problem is potentially another's gain.