• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF raid going on ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Choot believes I am Ahmeng or Claire, or I would probably think, Joanne too. But you can call me anyone you want. I am not bothered. Just pretend I am your mosted hated enemy here. We can then start our counselling session today.

Coward, beforw i run, to be fair to you, I begin to have doubts Joanne is you. But Ah Meng and Claire ...I know..u know. .:wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir, with your masturbating OBE powers, you cannot handle this IMH absconder. Go have a beer. Enjoy Sir Choot. The enemy of your enemy is still my enemy, in this instance. :wink:

Coward, you don't believe i ever have Obe ?
If you have read the history threads I sent to you, u will notice I didn't even know there is such thing Obe. It was po2wq that leads me to it. Based on this you should trust me on this if you think logically.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, you don't believe i ever have Obe ?
If you have read the history threads I sent to you, u will notice I didn't even know there is such thing Obe. It was po2wq that leads me to it. Based on this you should trust me on this if you think logically.

Go have a beer. Sometimes, having a beer in the morning can help you clear your thoughts. :rolleyes::wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Choot, I am Ah Meng. I admit. I just realised I am mudlander now. Enjoy your beer. :wink:

That's cool Ah Meng. I honour your words and have removed the once hateful signature.
Not to worry there are too many mudlander here .
Cheers

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's cool Ah Meng. I honour your words and have removed the once hateful signature.
Not to worry there are too many mudlander here .
Cheers
Oh, come on, I love your sig. Don't remove it!!! You prick! I have admitted since Day 1 :wink:

Go have your beer. I am mudlander now waiting for Ginny baby here.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, come on, I love your sig. Don't remove it!!! You prick! I have admitted since Day 1 :wink:

Go have your beer. I am mudlander now waiting for Ginny baby here.
I hate to have enemies. I respect people who are willing to admit .in fact I'm loving you now and will not use sig to insult people. You have to trust me on this.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to have enemies. I respect people who are willing to admit .in fact I'm loving you now and will not use sig to insult people. You have to trust me on this.

You are obviously spending too much time here and becoming a FlatGin tonic (If you know what I mean). :rolleyes:

I would much prefer your signature to remain as I am waiting for the other FlatGin tonic too :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are obviously spending too much time here and becoming a FlatGin tonic (If you know what I mean). :rolleyes:

I would much prefer your signature to remain as I am waiting for the other FlatGin tonic too :wink:

previously when working in the living statue job I spend 12 hours shift here. Now that i hv terminated myself and work pt I spend upto 16 hours here sometimes. This will prevent me from spending money outside and I also use it to kick away my gambling habits. Im currently trying to balance out my time spent on other non costly acitivities You have to trust me on this too.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
previously when working in the living statue job I spend 12 hours shift here. Now that i hv terminated myself and work pt I spend upto 16 hours here sometimes. This will prevent me from spending money outside and I also use it to kick away my gambling habits. Im currently trying to balance out my time spent on other non costly acitivities You have to trust me on this too.

Sir Choot, I really don't give a flying fuck about you. Enjoy your day. :wink:

Where is my Ginny? Ginnybaby, I am here. Your most hated mudlander! I want to chat with you Ginnybaby!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Choot, I really don't give a flying fuck about you. Enjoy your day. :wink:

Where is my Ginny? Ginnybaby, I am here. Your most hated mudlander! I want to chat with you Ginnybaby!

Well all i can say is you are not a gentlemen . But I will not start a war with a non gentlemen for now. I'm a honest person . I will try to balance being online and offline. You can continue with your show here. You have to trust me on this.

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well all i can say is you are not a gentlemen . But I will not start a war with a non gentlemen for now. I'm a honest person . I will try to balance being online and offline. You can continue with your show here. You have to trust me on this.

Sir Choir, Trust No One. Especially here. Unless you can lure Ginny baby here, if not , Fuckoff .