• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF raid going on ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quick quick, Leg fast Hand fast, use your OBE skills catcha me.

I am eating my late lunch at Sin Kee Chicken Rice, Buona Vista branch at Holland Drive now.

Quickly go sleep and FLY here :rolleyes:

coward, post a pix of your lao gao face and stay there . I need some time to sleep before accede to your request.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
'nuff fun with you Fucking moron :rolleyes:

you can post more pictures of laogaos and post more shitty threads and comments. haha.

DUMBFUCK FIRST CLASS :rolleyes:

Bye. Don't forget to call me Coward for leaving now. :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'nuff fun with you Fucking moron :rolleyes:

you can post more pictures of laogaos and post more shitty threads and comments. haha.

DUMBFUCK FIRST CLASS :rolleyes:

Bye. Don't forget to call me Coward for leaving now. :rolleyes:

coward, I need to perform the needful to beat your self image out. see ya coward.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward, post a pix of your lao gao face and stay there . I need some time to sleep before accede to your request.

Tsk, your OBE skills liddat only ah?
Chey, you reach there, start masturbating in front of the Sin Kee cashier boy lah. Then I will signal you come to my table.

I assume you can masturbate during OBE, okay? :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many kena arrested now? ...

Thanks for asking this innocent leading question to announce my ban. Why mudlanders like you so upset with me? Didn't you slam sinkies for years so why get secret hatred for me one person doing the other way round? Only mudlanders are entitled to slam sinkies?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last one I saw ginfreely after last post to kan SNTCK :*: mata working round the clock with amulance and ang chia.
I'm stepping on danger zone now ..likely next 1 will be me unless I ownself leeport to mata cho maybe can escape Scot free :eek:

You IB LIAR, it was the other way with SNTCK calling my name and self direct self act with her (or rather his) fellow Sinkie clone bonut, together with all the cryptic messages attacking with no name mentioned. I merely told her to fuck off. And proven she is the one attacking when she continued her cryptic posts to attack even when I was banned.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You IB LIAR, it was the other way with SNTCK calling my name and self direct self act with her (or rather his) fellow Sinkie clone bonut, together with all the cryptic messages attacking with no name mentioned. I merely told her to fuck off. And proven she is the one attacking when she continued her cryptic posts to attack even when I was banned.

Hey great to see your release from jail. Who gave tip off for your arrest ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey great to see your release from jail. Who gave tip off for your arrest ?

No reason given by Leongsam or admin for my ban except I need treatment. He is blind or black-hearted not to see solid evidence of stinky crime by MALAYSIANS as stated by wiki shit. And I can see you with a big Shhhhhhhhhhh yesterday. What is the Shhhhhhhhhhh about?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No reason given by Leongsam or admin for my ban except I need treatment. He is blind or black-hearted not to see solid evidence of stinky crime by MALAYSIANS as stated by wiki shit. And I can see you with a big Shhhhhhhhhhh yesterday. What is the Shhhhhhhhhhh about?

He said you need treatment or yourself said ?
Maybe all the while demerit points were accumulated once reach max will be sentence imprisonment without having to state reasons.
Sshhhh....not convenient to tell you..Sshhhh. ..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said you need treatment or yourself said ?
Maybe all the while demerit points were accumulated once reach max will be sentence imprisonment without having to state reasons.
Sshhhh....not convenient to tell you..Sshhhh. ..

Of course is he said if not why I said he is blind or black-hearted. Anyway you IB LIAR surely not convenient to tell me your plot but surely very thick-skinned to ask me alot.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course is he said if not why I said he is blind or black-hearted. Anyway you IB LIAR surely not convenient to tell me your plot but surely very thick-skinned to ask me alot.

I only ask reason for an arrest not that much.
Not that I don't want say but very sensitive..paiseh

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only ask reason for an arrest not that much.
Not that I don't want say but very sensitive..paiseh

That's alot to ask when you just lied about me attacking SNTCK when it's obviously the other way round. Doesn't matter, I don't expect you to tell me anything as you are IB.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's alot to ask when you just lied about me attacking SNTCK when it's obviously the other way round. Doesn't matter, I don't expect you to tell me anything as you are IB.

While I was busy finding out the reason for sbf raid I last saw a attacking by you to SNTCK and didn't see any attack from SNTCK ? It's normal to read this way .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I was busy finding out the reason for sbf raid I last saw a attacking by you to SNTCK and didn't see any attack from SNTCK ? It's normal to read this way .

You are lying again IB. I was clearly replying to SNTCK calling out my name. This plus all the cryptic messages and her self direct story with her fellow Sinkie clone bonut. All these I already explained in my earlier post #48. It's clear that you are brothers in crime and your side is with evil.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro: you've 1 wengfeng; oredi you cannot tahan. .. you still want come in and choe-choe AH SIAO..... you really dun know how to die :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's funny how the mudlander dogs can overlook all the glaring inconsistencies of their own kind SNTCK stories and cryptic messages attacking someone without naming and not call her SIAO. But mine only talking ugly truths of mudlanders supported by news kena called SIAO by these mudlander dogs. That's why I said these mudlander dogs are hypocrites and evil to the max.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro: you've 1 wengfeng; oredi you cannot tahan. .. you still want come in and choe-choe AH SIAO..... you really dun know how to die :smile:

Loti, I may disagree with Sir Choot on his Fraudulent OBE shit, but I am with the Right Honourable Lord Protector on this IMH absconder who needs to be put to sleep. :p