• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF raid going on ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many kena arrested now? ...

Last one I saw ginfreely after last post to kan SNTCK :*: mata working round the clock with amulance and ang chia.
I'm stepping on danger zone now ..likely next 1 will be me unless I ownself leeport to mata cho maybe can escape Scot free :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last one I saw ginfreely after last post to kan SNTCK :*: mata working round the clock with amulance and ang chia.
I'm stepping on danger zone now ..likely next 1 will be me unless I ownself leeport to mata cho maybe can escape Scot free :eek:

You nigger you're the spammer of vulgar words suresh aka gopal

My dog fucked yr prostitute whore mother!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard fucktard retarded nigger total loser scum mad dog!

My dog just fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard retarded motherless dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tonite!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You nigger you're the spammer of vulgar words suresh aka gopal

Oi just once ..it was late 230am before I manage to have a peaceful roaring that aids carrier send me the sweet honey message. I need to use the easiest cut & paste to settle him. That is not spamming.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi just once ..it was late 230am before I manage to have a peaceful roaring that aids carrier send me the sweet honey message. I need to use the easiest cut & paste to settle him. That is not spamming.

Don't pretend to be goody man next door grasslooter type lah. You are suresh aka gopal.

Your foxy tail is coming out slowly :rolleyes:

67th post.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't pretend to be goody man next door grasslooter type lah. You are suresh aka gopal.

Your foxy tail is coming out slowly :rolleyes:

67th post.

Coward, read again my simple c5 English. There is no need to pretend in a forum whereby nobody knows who u r. Get it ?
Leave the pretentious on the real world is more important u twit. Becos u r a fucking great pretender in the forum so u think everyone is like u.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, read again my simple c5 English. There is no need to pretend in a forum whereby nobody knows who u r. Get it ?
Leave the pretentious on the real world is more important u twit. Becos u r a fucking great pretender in the forum so u think everyone is like u.

Wah, you talk here like you are some white knight with all the flair of honesty and integrity. :rolleyes:

But how come women don't like you? Is it because your cock got stuck in your mouth while holding their slim waist? Loser.:rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, you talk here like you are some white knight with all the flair of honesty and integrity. :rolleyes:

But how come women don't like you? Is it because your cock got stuck in your mouth while holding their slim waist? Loser.:rolleyes:

coward, did you find anywhere that I mentioned woman doesn't like me ? You are too full of yourself to think this way.
I mentioned stop going out with the last slim waist gal becos I do not want to waste my money anymore , and I want to live a carefree life, without have to work like a fucking slaves like u.
Read again and digest, what is your purpose of pretending in a forum ?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward, did you find anywhere that I mentioned woman doesn't like me ? You are too full of yourself to think this way.
I mentioned stop going out with the last slim waist gal becos I do not want to waste my money anymore , and I want to live a carefree life, without have to work like a fucking slaves like u.
Read again and digest, what is your purpose of pretending in a forum ?
clap clap clap. :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah has so many clones.
Even a China man clone

nah, Jah is not him . He is a opportunist that hides behind Jah arse and surface to challenge me after I attempt to expose him as Lao Gao.
Before jah hitted me, he dare not challenge me. What a coward !

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward, please read my link below for more info on OBE before you start to assume the wonders.

Quick quick, Leg fast Hand fast, use your OBE skills catcha me.

I am eating my late lunch at Sin Kee Chicken Rice, Buona Vista branch at Holland Drive now.

Quickly go sleep and FLY here :rolleyes: