• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF raid going on ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Choir, Trust No One. Especially here. Unless you can lure Ginny baby here, if not , Fuckoff .

Why not ? There are people worth to be trusted here.. . Anyway my intention is not to step on your toe now rather to ask you to be more trustable . That's about it. Please trust me on this . Cheers

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not ? There are people worth to be trusted here.. . Anyway my intention is not to step on your toe now rather to ask you to be more trustable . That's about it. Please trust me on this . Cheers

Trust No One. :rolleyes:

Ginny baby, I am midlander here.Where art thou?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginny baby? Uncle here very free now. Where you? I am beginning to miss you. Come out and play with me. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Choot, I really don't give a flying fuck about you. Enjoy your day. :wink:

Where is my Ginny? Ginnybaby, I am here. Your most hated mudlander! I want to chat with you Ginnybaby!

Don't insinuate me to be ginnybaby. Fuck you mudlander dog. Your mother wife daughters are sugar baby don't assume others are like you MALAYSIAN GIGOLO.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't go. We need to have a good chat. I beg you. I love chatting with you.

Hey you meet my condition first of telling me your main nick first then talk about have a good chat. Anyway you coward mudlander dog just said counselling lesson now so fast change tune to good chat. Plus you are stalking me in other threads. Your evilness stinks. Confirm mudlander dog. Fuck off!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

There could be but surely not you IB LIAR.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at my signature. Which part say I want to chat with mudlander dogs who insult me? I want to talk about ugly truths of mudlanders only and that's what I have been doing. MALAYSIANS telling lies and doing evil to me ought to be ashamed. Not only are they not ashamed of doing evil, they deem it their right to bully me for speaking the ugly truths about them.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you meet my condition first of telling me your main nick first then talk about have a good chat. Anyway you coward mudlander dog just said counselling lesson now so fast change tune to good chat. Plus you are stalking me in other threads. Your evilness stinks. Confirm mudlander dog. Fuck off!

I am here for you to fuck. Come come :rolleyes:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at my signature. Which part say I want to chat with mudlander dogs who insult me? I want to talk about ugly truths of mudlanders only and that's what I have been doing. MALAYSIANS telling lies and doing evil to me ought to be ashamed. Not only are they not ashamed of doing evil, they deem it their right to bully me for speaking the ugly truths about them.

really? :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coward Wang dare not disclose his main nick.