• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Spoke In Amnesty International, Norway

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Looks like a big turnout. Of hippies and unemployed fools.

You're absolutely right. They're a collection of tree huggers and useless layabouts who live off welfare and have never done an honest day's work in their lives.

They spend their time and taxpayer funds organising useless talkfests about rights while conveniently ignoring the issues that actually matter.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy, Ariffin and Han started to associate with KJ/SDP after they got into trouble. Han gave the excuse nobody wanted to help her. For Ariffin, he went back to his previous camp after the dust was settled. Han has just been revealed as one of people behind TRS. So, would it be a hat-trick for Roy?

Leong, his co-author, is a Maruah guy at the time Roy got sued over the CPF matter. Before that, they wrote tons about the $2 company.

CSJ is a scavenger who loves to pick up rubbish because he wants to be seen as THE Singapore human rights politician. He is competing with SL. She is colleague to the Maruah and TOC people. She took the credit for the anti-mandatory death penalty, street protests, and even advocated civil disobedience against an unjust law (by holding illegal trade fairs).

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ is a scavenger who loves to pick up rubbish because he wants to be seen as THE Singapore human rights politician. He is competing with SL. She is colleague to the Maruah and TOC people. She took the credit for the anti-mandatory death penalty, street protests, and even advocated civil disobedience against an unjust law (by holding illegal trade fairs).

What rubbish are you spouting?

First, to friend or foe, CSJ has always been associated with human rights. He does not need to be seen as 'THE Singapore human rights politician'. He's in fact tempering the human rights slant and focussing on bread-and-butter issues so as to reach out to the heartland.

Second, CSJ compete with SL? For that matter, when did SL ever take credit for the 'anti-mandatory death penalty' or street protests? SL advocating civil disobedience? Which planet did you just come from?

Sheesh. The PAP IB must be really desperate. If you want to sow discord, please say something more intelligent and believable.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a big turnout. Of hippies and unemployed fools.

And not forgetting gays too...

a great disappointment for his Char Tow Kway seller father who had expected his son to be at least another

Char Kway Teow seller if not better! LoL

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're absolutely right. They're a collection of tree huggers and useless layabouts who live off welfare and have never done an honest day's work in their lives.

They spend their time and taxpayer funds organising useless talkfests about rights while conveniently ignoring the issues that actually matter.

Sounds like Gilbert Goh leh...seeking job for the unemployed by the unemployed.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human rights do not contribute to food on the table.
Please enlighten me as to how the following have become human rights issues in Sinkieland:

1. Demand that CPF be returned in full at age 55
2. Demand that public transport fares be brought down when petrol prices have gone down
3. Demand that more beds be made available in public hospitals
4. Demand that nepotism and cronyism be eradicated
5. Demand that costs of living be brought under control or manageable levels
6. Demand that food inflation be brought under control
7. Demand that MRT train operators improve their service quality levels

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Please enlighten me as to how the following have become human rights issues in Sinkieland:

1. Demand that CPF be returned in full at age 55
2. Demand that public transport fares be brought down when petrol prices have gone down
3. Demand that more beds be made available in public hospitals
4. Demand that nepotism and cronyism be eradicated
5. Demand that costs of living be brought under control or manageable levels
6. Demand that food inflation be brought under control
7. Demand that MRT train operators improve their service quality levels

These are all non issues or myths perpetrated by those with an agenda.

CPF minimum sum has been discussed to death and it's obvious why a small amount needs to be held back, public transport in Singapore is one of the cheapest in the developed world, ditto with healthcare, nepotism and cronyism does not take place, the cost of living is low and so is the cost of food.

Last but not least, the MRT is one of the most reliable train systems on earth.

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are all non issues or myths perpetrated by those with an agenda.

CPF minimum sum has been discussed to death and it's obvious why a small amount needs to be held back, public transport in Singapore is one of the cheapest in the developed world, ditto with healthcare, nepotism and cronyism does not take place, the cost of living is low and so is the cost of food.

Last but not least, the MRT is one of the most reliable train systems on earth.

You sound like a big big broom sweeping everything under the carpet.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You sound like a big big broom sweeping everything under the carpet.

These issues have been discussed numerous times here. I have come out with all the facts and figures comparing costs, infant mortality, life expectancy and so on.

I make statements based upon facts. I don't conjure up myths just because I don't like a particular party.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha you talk cock again.

People who joined PA are there for goodies, jump queue for HDB flats, get free NDP tickets, and construction contracts from PAP.

Balls to you if you think you are not for goodies.

Wasting his time talking to a bunch of pot-sniffing activists. Roy wants to make an impact, he should join the grassroots and help serve in his local community instead. Will he be coming back, or is he going to be another Tan Wah Piow?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
hahaha you talk cock again.

People who joined PA are there for goodies, jump queue for HDB flats, get free NDP tickets, and construction contracts from PAP.

Balls to you if you think you are not for goodies.

I was a PA member for many years and I was never interested in any of the goodies. I volunteered my time because I wanted to help my fellow citizens.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Human rights do not contribute to food on the table. The primary responsibility of any government is to feed, clothe and house its people and the PAP has been extremely successful in raising the living standards of ALL Singaporeans and building an infrastructure that is second to none.

You are even more StewPIG than Mister Bean. Food and clothing were already well taken of when the British departed after having built Singapore into one of the busiest entreports in the world. Housing program was started by the British. Before it was called HDB, it was SITU - Singapore Improvement Trust. Laws are to ensure that BOTH the People and the Government are controlled. The Government, even one elected by the majority must be brought to justice for any violations of human rights.

[video=youtube;j2-2xeIdqeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2-2xeIdqeY[/video]

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasting his time talking to a bunch of pot-sniffing activists. Roy wants to make an impact, he should join the grassroots and help serve in his local community instead. Will he be coming back, or is he going to be another Tan Wah Piow?

Hey KopiUncle, you keep talking about grassroots this, grassroots there.... OK, you may be a big hoohah in PA . Maybe even got you pbm, bbm, ccm, etc.

BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WILL FIND AROUND GRASROOTS ?? SERIOUS !! WORMS ! YES, WORMS !

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish are you spouting?

First, to friend or foe, CSJ has always been associated with human rights. He does not need to be seen as 'THE Singapore human rights politician'. He's in fact tempering the human rights slant and focussing on bread-and-butter issues so as to reach out to the heartland.

Second, CSJ compete with SL? For that matter, when did SL ever take credit for the 'anti-mandatory death penalty' or street protests? SL advocating civil disobedience? Which planet did you just come from?

Sheesh. The PAP IB must be really desperate. If you want to sow discord, please say something more intelligent and believable.

Thanks for confirming CSJ is obsessed with the stance that he was there first (human rights) and thanks for confirming CSJ is a lab-rat.

The ST deliberately said Hong Lim Park was designated as a place for protests due to a speech by LTK in parliament in 2006. I would imagine CSJ tearing his hair out.

When The Independent deliberately said Gilbert Goh is the father of protests, CSJ brought 30 cadres to appear at Hong Lim belatedly even though he knew the crowd was small. People laughed at the small crowd AND SDP.

When SL advocated allowing street protests, CSJ supported Roy to stage a protest march at Hong Lim. Many Singaporeans slammed the protest and SDP. SDP almost became un-electable. WP was politically-savvy enough to siam even though many members were there.

When PAP implemented anti-mandatory death penalty, the first thing WP did was to invite the turncoat Kirsten Han to a seminar for the same matter. NSP invited the opportunist Rachel Zeng to a similar seminar. LTK was talking animatedly in parliament, welcoming the anti-mandatory death penalty. In an interview, SL said she believes in anti-mandatory death penalty, unlike others who believe in anti-death penalty.

SL protested an "unjust" law on trade fairs is still fresh in our minds.

Too bad, Aung Saan Suu Chi took a photograph with LTK but refused to meet with CSJ. Even the Myanmar Times think CSJ is a flawed politician.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10838172_789031604467479_7087746621418278242_o.jpg

Roy Ngerng is becoming a turncoat who doesn’t get his “facts” right and will badmouth Singapore whenever he is invited to speak overseas... Sounds like another prominent Opposition who never wins at Elections and blames Singaporeans for not accepting his way of "democracy"?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Roy Ngerng is becoming a turncoat who doesn’t get his “facts” right and will badmouth Singapore whenever he is invited to speak overseas... Sounds like another prominent Opposition who never wins at Elections and blames Singaporeans for not accepting his way of "democracy"?

His behaviour is outrageous. He should be charged with high treason.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for confirming CSJ is obsessed with the stance that he was there first (human rights) and thanks for confirming CSJ is a lab-rat.

Don't twist my words. I didn't say 'CSJ is obsessed'. I didn't say 'he was there first'. I merely said in the eyes of Singaporeans, he is associated with human rights.

The ST deliberately said Hong Lim Park was designated as a place for protests due to a speech by LTK in parliament in 2006. I would imagine CSJ tearing his hair out.

Sorry to disappoint you, but CSJ isn't bothered by what the Braddell Brothel publishes. Besides, most commentators attribute HLP to CSJ's incessant pushing the boundaries of free speech.

When PAP implemented anti-mandatory death penalty, the first thing WP did was to invite the turncoat Kirsten Han to a seminar for the same matter. NSP invited the opportunist Rachel Zeng to a similar seminar. LTK was talking animatedly in parliament, welcoming the anti-mandatory death penalty. In an interview, SL said she believes in anti-mandatory death penalty, unlike others who believe in anti-death penalty.

Lies. SL believes in anti-mandatoray DP ≠ SL taking credit for anti-mandatory DP. Show me proof where SL took credit.

SL protested an "unjust" law on trade fairs is still fresh in our minds.

More lies. Show me proof where SL 'advocated civil disobedience' (your words, not mine). She did ask TCH to allow 'peaceful protests in designated areas'. But peaceful protests ≠ civil disobedience.

As said, there are PAP dogs and PAP dogs. You don't seem to be a very smart one, not to mention your total lack of honesty is not helping your disinformation campaign at all.:smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are even more StewPIG than Mister Bean. Food and clothing were already well taken of when the British departed after having built Singapore into one of the busiest entreports in the world. Housing program was started by the British. Before it was called HDB, it was SITU - Singapore Improvement Trust. Laws are to ensure that BOTH the People and the Government are controlled. The Government, even one elected by the majority must be brought to justice for any violations of human rights.

The British built just enough to take care of themselves and their servants. The rest of Singapore lived in dirt and squalor.

LKY changed all that. He turned swampland into a sparkling first world metropolis. I will be forever grateful to LKY and his family for putting Singaporeans first and foremost.