• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Spoke In Amnesty International, Norway

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the F is funding him ah? At his age, I didn't even have money to go to Norway or London.

Amnesty International or its donors fund him cannot lah?

Why you jealous is izzit? The money need not necessarily be from Sinkies' donations to fund payment of damages and legal fees for frivolous defamation suit which would not have succeeded under the laws of First World democracies. Don't assume too much.

When I was Roy's age, some prospective employer paid for my air fare and hotel stay after having spoken to me over the phone for about half an hour. Never met me before. Fly by business class some more and stay in five star hotel - can't say which one to protect my privacy - but same standard as Ritz Carlton.

Ang Mohs (those who are not in Far East 'cos can't find job at home) are the best! Must stay away from Sinkies lest their negativity and envy infect me!

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amnesty International or its donors fund him cannot lah?

Why you jealous is izzit? The money need not necessarily be from Sinkies' donations to fund payment of damages and legal fees for frivolous defamation suit which would not have succeeded under the laws of First World democracies. Don't assume too much.

When I was Roy's age, some prospective employer paid for my air fare and hotel stay after having spoken to me over the phone for about half an hour. Never met me before. Fly by business class some more and stay in five star hotel - can't say which one to protect my privacy - but same standard as Ritz Carlton.

Ang Mohs (those who are not in Far East 'cos can't find job at home) are the best! Must stay away from Sinkies lest their negativity and envy infect me!

wah so rich....why not you fund Roy instead? Amnesty needs to help more needy people.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah so rich....why not you fund Roy instead? Amnesty needs to help more needy people.

you fucking chee buy, you jealous of Roy is it?

Roy activities exist is because of how fucked up your PAP master is.. Not everyone will offer their mum's chee buy to your PAP master to earn a living like you.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe it was not very clear. I was poor at that age and very pissed off with my disposable income reduced by 40% every month for See Pee Elf with increasing minimum sum requirement and cannot even use to "buy" HDB flats because of discriminatory policies against singles. Prospective employer had NOT hired me yet. They paid for air fare and hotel when I went to their city for face to face interview without any obligations in return. The phone interview is only to confirm that I am not Gila and know a little bit about [insert profession here]. Face to face interview is to double confirm that I am not Gila and I don't have to accept their offer if I don't want to. Did not even have to ask them to pay for it, just as the thought crossed my mind that flying to [insert faraway city] and staying there for one night will cost a bomb compared to my salary then from a cheapskate Sinkie employer, the phone interviewer (Ang Moh of course) said "don't worry we will pay for everything".

Amnesty International's objective is not to help economically deprived people. That is the job of the Gahbrament. Remember "raise GST to help the poor"?

Amnesty International (commonly known as Amnesty and AI) is a non-governmental organisation focused on human rights with over 7 million members and supporters around the world. The stated objective of the organisation is "to conduct research and generate action to prevent and end grave abuses of human rights, and to demand justice for those whose rights have been violated."[3]

Amnesty International was founded in London in 1961, following the publication of the article "The Forgotten Prisoners" in The Observer 28 May 1961,[4] by the lawyer Peter Benenson. Amnesty draws attention to human rights abuses and campaigns for compliance with international laws and standards. It works to mobilise public opinion to put pressure on governments that let abuse take place.[3] The organisation was awarded the 1977 Nobel Peace Prize for its "campaign against torture,"[5] and the United Nations Prize in the Field of Human Rights in 1978.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesty_International

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the pics again. The Angmo body language tells us they are amaze at what an idiot Roy is. They are bored and must be wondering why so many are paying and donating to a sissy conman.
Source: Amnesty International Norge Region Øst

11016137_10153181087273586_777852076903302620_o.jpg

10991629_10153181087323586_3442220764227377322_o.jpg

10960247_10153181087453586_3701082584738525319_o.jpg

Forrige onsdag var vi så heldige å få besøk av den singaporske bloggeren og aktivisten Roy Ngerng. I 2014 ble Ngerng dømt for æreskrenkelse av Singapors statsminister etter at sistnevnte hadde saksøkt bloggeren. Ngerng har etterforsket forvaltningen av det singaporske pensjonsfondet og avdekket i så måte en rekke uregelmessigheter som han fortalte Amnesty aktivister og ansatte om på et møte på Amnestys kontorer. Den engasjerte bloggeren fortalte hvordan han gjennom rettsaken har organisert fredelige demonstrasjoner i Singapore for å protestere mot det han anser som forfølgelse fra myndighetene. I ettertid har han blitt siktet for ordensforstyrrelse som følge av en legitim bruk av ytrings- og forsamlingsfriheten sin.

Google Translate:

Last Wednesday we were so fortunate to visit the Singaporean blogger and activist Roy Ngerng.

In 2014 was Ngerng convicted of defamation of Singapore's prime minister after the latter had sued blogger.

Ngerng have investigated the management of the Singaporean pension fund and revealed as such a number of irregularities that he told Amnesty activists and employees about a meeting at Amnesty offices.

The committed blogger told how he through trial have organized peaceful demonstrations in Singapore to protest against what he considers to persecution by the authorities. In retrospect, he has been charged with public nuisance as a result of a legitimate use of speech, assembly and their freedom.

Roy Ngerng Yi Ling:

"Last Wednesday, I gave a talk at the Amnesty International Norway to raise awareness on how the Singapore government has siphoned off the CPF pension funds of Singaporeans to earn for themselves.

I also explained how the government had conducted a series of prosecution against Singaporeans over the past 50 years (from the Internal Security Act to the defamation suits), in an attempt to make it difficult for Singaporeans to gain information about how the Singapore government has been widening the income gap, by depressing wages and reducing its social protection, health and education expenditure, so as to allow the richest, them included as well as those affiliated to them, to get richer while the rest of Singaporeans languish further.

If we want change to come to Singapore, we have to vote right to protect ourselves. Also, many countries are learning from the 'Singapore Model'.

To prevent the unscrupulous practices of the PAP government from being exported and learned by the other governments, we need to make a stand and protect the peoples of the world.

Yes, there is much to learn from Singapore. But let's show the world a fairer and more equal Singapore that they can learn from, and one which we can be proud to call our home. Let's do what is right to protect ourselves and our future. We have to vote right."

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fucking chee buy, you jealous of Roy is it?

Roy activities exist is because of how fucked up your PAP master is.. Not everyone will offer their mum's chee buy to your PAP master to earn a living like you.

same to you you uncouth asss

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the pics again. The Angmo body language tells us they are amaze at what an idiot Roy is. They are bored and must be wondering why so many are paying and donating to a sissy conman.

You StewPIG fark idiot. 1st picture no have show any Ang Moh. 2nd picture show Ang Moh from the back and not complete. 3rd picture the black girl was up right and attentive posture, the white guy was stroking his beard and thinking ... mmm ... I am so pissed off at being suckered by all this propaganda from Shit Times and other mainstream media about how good Singapore is ... now I know it is all a lie ... a Disneyland. Perhaps this guy's body language is somewhat ambiguous, but you know what, the prospective employer who paid for my airfare and hotel to [faraway city] for first face to face interview adopted this posture throughout most of the interview. Few days after the interview, he made me a firm job offer with a 5 figure monthly salary in SGD terms. You are the con man lah. Look at picture also don't know how to see properly, farking useless Lightning brigade.