• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng Fired From Tan Tock Seng Hospital For “Improper Public PUBLIC Conduct”

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy Ngerng Fired From Tan Tock Seng Hospital For “Improper Public PUBLIC Conduct

just remember the rules of politics since the inception of governance, revolutionaries die first.

they simply do not last.

It is wise to quash the dissent before the mob becomes unruly.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Roy Ngerng Fired From Tan Tock Seng Hospital For “Improper Public PUBLIC Conduct

This Roy is going to kee siao real soon... Within 1 day he come out a few versions of why he got sack...

1st. The court case affect his job performances... He could do better on his job for the pass few months...
2nd. His sack is politically motivated...
3rd. ISD will come 3am to arrest him...

From the way he write... Very fast ne will admit to IMH and he will said PAP jab siao medicine on him...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is how things work in S'pore. Many entities are controlled. Those not controlled fear offending the govt. Nothing new.

You need to explain this to these dumb fucked loser Sinkies?

They know. That is why they are only keyboard warriors. And that is why PAP prefer them to be keyboard warriors, not that the PAP would like but the PAP would not chop them, unless they stepped out of line with their keyboards.

Like Roy. LoL

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are ignorant of the facts. He has already pleaded GUILTY. Courts don't hand out verdicts when a defendant has already admitted to the charges.

Addendum: ”An apology, under section 20, does not constitute admission of fault, and while it does not affect the right to assert, continue or enforce an action for defamation, an apology is not admissible as proof of fault or liability.”offers. An apology, under section 20, does not constitute admission of fault, and while it does not affect the right to assert, continue or enforce an action for defamation, an apology is not admissible as proof of fault or liability.

http://leongszehian.com/?p=9187

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Roy is going to kee siao real soon... Within 1 day he come out a few versions of why he got sack...

1st. The court case affect his job performances... He could do better on his job for the pass few months...
2nd. His sack is politically motivated...
3rd. ISD will come 3am to arrest him...

From the way he write... Very fast ne will admit to IMH and he will said PAP jab siao medicine on him...

Well, that would tie up all loose ends for the PAP rather neatly.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is how things work in S'pore. Many entities are controlled. Those not controlled fear offending the govt. Nothing new.

You need to explain this to these dumb fucked loser Sinkies?
They know. That is why they are only keyboard warriors. And that is why PAP prefer them to be keyboard warriors, not that the PAP would like but the PAP would not chop them, unless they stepped out of line with their keyboards.
Like Roy. LoL

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! This is how things work in Sammyboy. Occasionally I need to explain it to these dumbfuck PAP IBs, that what they wrote in the past will come back to haunt them:

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Not so loud bro. Don't blow my cover.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Addendum: ”An apology, under section 20, does not constitute admission of fault, and while it does not affect the right to assert, continue or enforce an action for defamation, an apology is not admissible as proof of fault or liability.”offers. An apology, under section 20, does not constitute admission of fault, and while it does not affect the right to assert, continue or enforce an action for defamation, an apology is not admissible as proof of fault or liability.

An apology do not need to pay 5K... He already PG on the defamation and offer 5K as a compensation...

You should know why LHL lawyer cost so much... They set trap... Roy step on it... Case close...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

1. He apologised.

2. He offered one derisory 1ↁ as compensation.

If that is not an admission, I don't know what is.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. He apologised.

He made an apology & offered to pay a months wages.

What in your opinion should he have offered Ah Long; 2 months pay,3 months,.....:confused: Ah Long did not specify the amount he wanted. For Roy, one months pay is plenty. It is pointless to ask Roy for millions of $ because he will never earn that amount.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

His wages is now a big fat zero thanks to his stupidity so he can make another offer of 0$ instead.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

An apology do not need to pay 5K... He already PG on the defamation and offer 5K as a compensation...

You should know why LHL lawyer cost so much... They set trap... Roy step on it... Case close...

Are we disregarding the fact that the compensation was demanded by LHL?

Photo0223.jpg

It's interesting to note that Roy Ngerng is being sued for alluding that LHL's CPF policies are similar to what the City Harvest leaders are being accused of.

Considering that they have not been formally sentenced, there is absolutely no basis for LHL to take offense.

Just like how TTSH is sacking Roy Ngerng for defaming our Prime Minister, when it has not been proven in a court of law.

It seems trumped up charges are the rule of the day, judging from the actions of our Prime Minister, and the organisations at his disposal. What happened to clean politic, when he is using all the powers at his disposal to do Roy Ngerng in.

In the court of public opinion, this is definitely to his detriment. He could have take on the higher ground by being magnimous but he choosed to take this to court. TTSH could have suspended Roy, pending the defamation suit, but now, by sacking him, have shown that the government and all the powers at their disposal are used to deal with a single citizen.

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are ignorant of the facts. He has already pleaded GUILTY. Courts don't hand out verdicts when a defendant has already admitted to the charges.

No he didn't. He apologised and removed the article. PTC is in july. How the fuck does he PG before PTC?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are we disregarding the fact that the compensation was demanded by LHL?

Photo0223.jpg

It's interesting to note that Roy Ngerng is being sued for alluding that LHL's CPF policies are similar to what the City Harvest leaders are being accused of.

Considering that they have not been formally sentenced, there is absolutely no basis for LHL to take offense.

Just like how TTSH is sacking Roy Ngerng for defaming our Prime Minister, when it has not been proven in a court of law.

It seems trumped up charges are the rule of the day, judging from the actions of our Prime Minister, and the organisations at his disposal. What happened to clean politic, when he is using all the powers at his disposal to do Roy Ngerng in.

In the court of public opinion, this is definitely to his detriment. He could have take on the higher ground by being magnimous but he choosed to take this to court. TTSH could have suspended Roy, pending the defamation suit, but now, by sacking him, have shown that the government and all the powers at their disposal are used to deal with a single citizen.

If I demand 5k from you and ask you to delete the above post you have posted, will you do as I said???

If your post got nothing wrong, whoever ask you to take it down, apologize and pay damage, will you listen. Since he already took it down, apologized and willing to pay 5k for the damage. This is not PG???

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What in your opinion should he have offered Ah Long; 2 months pay,3 months,.....:confused: Ah Long did not specify the amount he wanted. For Roy, one months pay is plenty. It is pointless to ask Roy for millions of $ because he will never earn that amount.

He should not offer a single cent and fight LHL in court like what he intend to do now. However he choose to take the posting down, apologized and offer to pay 5k as a compensation which mean he already know his mistake... This is not PG???

Simple when LHL lawyer ask him during the hearing, why did you took down the posting? Apologized? And offer to pay 5k? How is his lawyer going to reply???

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should not offer a single cent and fight LHL in court like what he intend to do now. However he choose to take the posting down, apologized and offer to pay 5k as a compensation which mean he already know his mistake... This is not PG???

No, not PG. You can only PG in court.

If I were in Roy's position, I would have done the same thing: take down the post and apologize. Not because I'm guilty of defamation, but because I don't have the money to fight a court case and I don't trust the kangaroo court to deliver a fair judgement. Wanting to avoid a court battle is not equivalent to pleading guilty.

Conversely, not offering a cent and choosing to fight in court does not mean I'm innocent of defamation either.

End of day, from legal standpoint, only the court can decide whether a person is guilty of defamation or not.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I demand 5k from you and ask you to delete the above post you have posted, will you do as I said???

If your post got nothing wrong, whoever ask you to take it down, apologize and pay damage, will you listen. Since he already took it down, apologized and willing to pay 5k for the damage. This is not PG???

In Singapore, who is the biggest? If you are the Prime Minister of Singapore, I will do as you say. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should not offer a single cent and fight LHL in court like what he intend to do now. However he choose to take the posting down, apologized and offer to pay 5k as a compensation which mean he already know his mistake... This is not PG???...

What is PG?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. He apologised.

No, Ah Sam in legal lingo and style this is not the way you think it works ( that is why lawyers can twist and turn, waste alot of time and earn alot of bucks)

During the exchange of lawyer letters, the offer of compensation asked is NOT an admission of guilt. Neither is the offer of compensation.

As far as before the issue reach the Courts for trial, all the exchanges are deem private even though in this case, some Roy idiot made it able to be viewed in public.

Neither can the Bayi Sing use such exchanges to indicate ah Roy has admitted guilt.

The trial would have to do the 'fact finding' ( note the words 'fact finding' but in this case, it is a forgone conclusion ..hehehe for Ah Roy) and since the matter have not reach a trial ,they will have a session or sessions to which allow what each party wants to prove and what the party can disprove it. This is to be fair so that each party cannot pull a rabbit out of a magician's hat later in trial.

Some of the 'losers' here ...sorry have to use the word again..are right. Roy did not plead guilty in the legal sense and TTSH have already gone on to the bandwagon to confidently say so..

This particular style really exposes the sick manner in which the entire crony system is intertwined to such an extent, that they are now the judge, jury and prosecutor all as one!

Way to go, Sinkie LoL

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

During the exchange of lawyer letters, the offer of compensation asked is NOT an admission of guilt. Neither is the offer of compensation.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Dear Goondu Prime MiniSTAR’s Bayi Lawyer,

Re: Your Useless Cowardly Defamation Suit Against My Client

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah …………………

So as to make sure you don’t my time and the citizens’ time and in order that you can concentrate on your job as Prime MiniSTAR ahem I mean city mayor for which you are paid an OUT OF THIS WORLD salary, my client, Mister Roy Ngerg, hereby offer you as settlement the grand sum of $5,000 without any admission of liability provided your client withdraw his useless, time wasting and frivolous law suit as soon as possible!

Now, please accept the money and get out of my sight!

Yours Sincerely,

WongMengMeng
(NotMyRealName)

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Dear Goondu Prime MiniSTAR’s Bayi Lawyer,

Re: Your Useless Cowardly Defamation Suit Against My Client

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah …………………

So as to make sure you don’t my time and the citizens’ time and in order that you can concentrate on your job as Prime MiniSTAR ahem I mean city mayor for which you are paid an OUT OF THIS WORLD salary, my client, Mister Roy Ngerg, hereby offer you as settlement the grand sum of $5,000 without any admission of liability provided your client withdraw his useless, time wasting and frivolous law suit as soon as possible!

Now, please accept the money and get out of my sight!

Yours Sincerely,

WongMengMeng
(NotMyRealName)

You know Ah wong..all these legal lingo taught in law schools does not apply or have meaning when the entire system is crony.

Might as well on that day have only ONE BAYI and he runs back and forth in court, taking different roles of judge, jury, defending and prosecuting all at once.

Wow! LoL