• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng Fired From Tan Tock Seng Hospital For “Improper Public PUBLIC Conduct”

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy Ngerng Fired From Tan Tock Seng Hospital For “Improper Public PUBLIC Conduct

Those who goes to Hong Lim Park watch out as well....

If you think this is a joke, by all means!!!!

Nothing happen how? You chop off your hand?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy Ngerng Fired From Tan Tock Seng Hospital For “Improper Public PUBLIC Conduct

Neither do you, you cocksucker. Stick to what you know. Which is sucking dicks for a living

early morning you already so worked up
now go suck your own
dont be vulgar
'if you can't debate and argue like humans'
you deserve to be fed to the pigs - haha

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing happen how? You chop off your hand?

just you wait
all those heroes will be interned
freezing ice cold in siberia
all kana conned

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Humans' ?
You uneducated bum.
PAP sent you to dog school
But you still cant spell

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

Humans' ?
You uneducated bum.
PAP sent you to dog school
But you still cant spell

you sewage rat
gayland whore
what you know about spellllingsss
go suck oppo ib digs

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spelllllingsss?
Retarded people
Should not use a keyboard
Except to shove it up their arse

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kopidog saw PAP
Hey I should join that
He went in to join
And now he is in IMH

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro we need a very strong government
a government who loves and cares for the people
a government who dares to adopt unpopular policies
a government who is feared by the people
not because of some form of tyranny
but simply because a righteous government is the most feared
that is why the pap government continues to govern singapore
all the oppo ibs and critics are barking up the wrong tree
they picked up a loose canon
and hailed him a hero
just look at the damages he had unfolded
disastrous
such destructive element has to be contained
thank you

do you know the details of his transgressions?
how long has he been blogging and posting
using work time at work place
do you know the extent of the laxity the hospital has given him
he is lucky that he stayed so long in his job
the employer is a very compassionate boss
nobody in singapore is sacked for no realm of reason
we are not a tyranny
he did wrong you pay for it
simple as that

early morning you already so worked up
now go suck your own
dont be vulgar
'if you can't debate and argue like humans'
you deserve to be fed to the pigs - haha

just you wait
all those heroes will be interned
freezing ice cold in siberia
all kana conned

you sewage rat
gayland whore
what you know about spellllingsss
go suck oppo ib digs

idiots who dont understand words
go suck more oppo ibs digs

kopiuncle thank you for your nice kind letter. you are just an ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know you could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking you.

hahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaa..........................

kopiuncle
kopiuncle is offline Alfrescian (InfP)

My Reputation Points: 7352 / Power: 18
Default sorry and thanks

Hi BKT,

I really don't know who you are. Thanks for saving me last night. I think I will be off for some time
to reflect. No use wasting my time being battled and whacked by I H P and his Gang.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and thanks for all the beautiful songs.

I am just an ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know I could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking me.

Thanks once again.

kopiuncle

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Let me state categorically that I had donated to Roy Ngerng and turned up at Return Our CPF Protest at HLP.

So, what crime have I committed?

The crime of stupidity.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kopidog saw PAP
Hey I should join that
He went in to join
And now he is in IMH

again stupid lines
spoutings from your filthy behind
now go bkt and eat his shit

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The crime of stupidity.

Thou art guilty of crime of apathy:

"Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution- -not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion." - John F Kennedy.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

again stupid lines
spoutings from your filthy behind
now go bkt and eat his shit

kopiuncle, you are a nice and ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know you could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking you. you don't lie. you are not vulgar. you don;t spout shit. so stressful for you. just leave here reflect, and maybe repent,

your high pressure will kill you soon.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
bro we need a very strong government
a government who loves and cares for the people
a government who dares to adopt unpopular policies
a government who is feared by the people
not because of some form of tyranny
but simply because a righteous government is the most feared
that is why the pap government continues to govern singapore
all the oppo ibs and critics are barking up the wrong tree
they picked up a loose canon
and hailed him a hero
just look at the damages he had unfolded
disastrous
such destructive element has to be contained
thank you

The multitudes in SG is well aware of how our current government cares for us and how they practice their tyranny.

A government who practices righteousness will not practice cronyism and legalise bribery.

The only reason the remained in power was because they kept shifting the goal posts and imprisoned all the strikers. However, they should be very afraid at the moment looking at Malaysia's BN as an example. Their popularity will continue to slide and will lose their super-majority soon and then, the show begins...

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder what are the campaigns that he held at his workplace? If he caused the employees to be unhappy or tension between TTSH and the staff, then no wonder they will remove him. This one only him will know.

Screen%20Shot%202014-06-10%20at%206.55.17%20pm.png

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder what are the campaigns that he held at his workplace? If he caused the employees to be unhappy or tension between TTSH and the staff, then no wonder they will remove him. This one only him will know.

Roy's issue is with the PAP over their CPF policies.

I'm not surprised he lost his job. I've heard of civil servants losing their jobs because they voted for the wrong party.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's impressive that the management of a hospital and the Ministry of Health already know the verdict of a court case even before the case is heard.

MOH said "actions show a lack of integrity and are incompatible with the values and standards of behaviour expected of hospital employees."

It's funny they talk about integrity when there is a clear lack of transparency regarding the actions of the Singaporean government and Temasek Holdings.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The crime of stupidity.

he wasn't fired for improper public conduct. he was fired for improper pubic conduct. he must have been caught being bum-fucked.

Acanthodes

Alfrescian
Loyal

TTS hospital was just doing 'the right thing' :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's impressive that the management of a hospital and the Ministry of Health already know the verdict of a court case even before the case is heard.

You are ignorant of the facts. He has already pleaded GUILTY. Courts don't hand out verdicts when a defendant has already admitted to the charges.