• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng earns his stripes

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's a way of not getting bankrupt. Ignore the lawyer letter and go straight to jail. Do not pay a dime for defamation compensation.

How far does the PAP govt wish to play the game?

CSJ also refused to pay. But the courts declared him bankrupt on the basis that he told them he could not pay. Can you see how insidious it gets?

There is no jail for civil defamation.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FAP Traitor PeeM Resorts to Leegal Thuggery AGAIN! Will 60% Forgive Her in 2016 GE?

[h=2]PM Lee sends letter of demand to blogger Roy Ngerng[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
May 19th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

PM Lee “requires” Roy to compensate him “by way of damages” and indemnify him in respect of legal costs and expenses incurred in connection with the matter
Roy-Ngerng-224x300.jpg

Prominent blogger Roy Ngerng who blogs at thehearttruths.com received a letter of demand from PM Lee’s lawyer, Senior Counsel Davinder Singh, yesterday (18 May).

In the letter, Mr Singh said that the allegation made in Roy’s article, “Where your CPF money is going: Learning from the City Harvest Trial”, constitutes a serious libel against PM Lee.
“It disparages him (PM Lee) and impugns his character, credit and integrity,” Mr Singh said. “It is also clear that the Article was published maliciously.” :oIo:

In the article, Roy compared a CNA chart detailing the relationship between City Harvest Church (CHC) leaders involved in a criminal trial, to another chart. That chart sets out the relationships between the CPF, Mr Lee and also the MAS, Temasek Holdings and the GIC.

The CHC leaders have been charged for allegedly misappropriating $24 million through sham investments in two church-linked companies, and using $26.6 million to cover it up.

Mr Singh, said in the letter that the article “is understood to mean that Mr Lee Hsien Loong, the Prime Minister of Singapore and Chairman of GIC, is guilty of criminal misappropriation of the monies paid by Singaporeans to the CPF”.

“This is a false and baseless allegation,” Mr Singh said.

Mr Singh said that his client, PM Lee, “requires” Roy to immediately remove the article from his blog and Facebook pages, and publish an apology and an undertaking on his blog within three days of the letter.

In addition, Mr Singh said in the letter that his client, PM Lee, also “requires” Roy to compensate the PM “by way of damages” and indemnify him in respect of legal costs and expenses incurred in connection with the matter.

PM Lee requires within 3 days of the letter, Roy’s written confirmation that he has complied and will comply with the demands made, and Roy’s written offer of damages and costs.

Mr Singh added that if Roy fails to do so, he is instructed by PM Lee to commence legal proceedings against Roy.

In response, Roy wrote on his blog saying that he is an ordinary citizen in Singapore who believes in speaking up for my country and my fellow citizens. He has written nearly 400 articles about what is happening in Singapore over the past 2 years.

“I have advocated for a fairer and more equal Singapore where every Singapore and every person in Singapore can be taken care of and protected by our country. As of today, there have been nearly 2 million views on my blog,” he said.

“Today, I received an email from Lee Hsien Loong’s lawyer. I am being sued for defamation. I have tried my best to speak up for my country. I have tried my best to advocate for my fellow citizens. However, today, I am sued by the very government which should be protecting its citizens, such as me. This is disappointing.”

“Today, I am finally being silenced. It is disappointing that the government has decided to turn against ordinary Singaporeans,” he added.

Roy is currently being represented by lawyer M Ravi.
318368-letter-of-demand-18may2014-page-001a1.jpg

318368-letter-of-demand-18may2014-page-002.jpg

318368-letter-of-demand-18may2014-page-003.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
remember, a guy exposed travelling first class, denied sued and won.

!!!!

It all started when a lady employee was sued for exposing the obscene executive compensation going on in NKF.

Every attempt to expose the truth was met with lawsuits. Those whistle blowers had to back down one by one.

Then T T Durai made the fatal mistake by taking on SPH. The rest is history.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FAP Traitor PeeM Resorts to Leegal Thuggery AGAIN! Will 60% Forgive Her in 2016 G

Let show a united front $1 per person and gather $1M can cover costs. die die must not give up this fight for your CPF@55 money.

The cost of this legal payment compare to billions of dollars of your CPF money locked up are worth the struggle.

good to see a Gen Y fighting for his and baby boomers CPF@55 money. If baby boomers were his age fighting with PAP for their CPF money, today there will be no CPF@55 draw out issue, shame the baby boomers.

[h=2]PM Lee sends letter of demand to blogger Roy Ngerng[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
May 19th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

PM Lee “requires” Roy to compensate him “by way of damages” and indemnify him in respect of legal costs and expenses incurred in connection with the matter
Roy-Ngerng-224x300.jpg

The CHC leaders have been charged for allegedly misappropriating $24 million through sham investments in two church-linked companies, and using $26.6 million to cover it up.

Mr Singh, said in the letter that the article “is understood to mean that Mr Lee Hsien Loong, the Prime Minister of Singapore and Chairman of GIC, is guilty of criminal misappropriation of the monies paid by Singaporeans to the CPF”.

]

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all started when a lady employee was sued for exposing the obscene executive compensation going on in NKF.

Every attempt to expose the truth was met with lawsuits. Those whistle blowers had to back down one by one.

Then T T Durai made the fatal mistake by taking on SPH. The rest is history.

There was no fatal mistake.......he had no choice. NKF saga is dirty linen washed in public, because someone up there wants to teach Woody and his wife a lesson.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FAP Traitor PeeM Resorts to Leegal Thuggery AGAIN! Will 60% Forgive Her in 2016 G

Source: Wake Up, Singapore

"Dear Roy,

Lose the Battle, but Win the War. We still need you Roy.

As with challenges against the powers that be in the past, we have lost in court. And this time, chances are slim that the tables will turn, even with a the maverick M Ravi by your side.

I'm honestly not an economist, nor am I good with numbers, so I don't know if you were right or wrong. But I do know one thing.. I do know that you're genuine. I've seen you speak before on numerous occasions, and you're driven by passion, anger, and a inquenchable thirst for the truth. You don't earn a single cent organizing forums, talking at Hong Lim Park, researching and blogging, but you still do it for the greater good. To be honest, your oratory skills remind me of the late Lim Chin Siong. You see, we are all human. And we will make mistakes, and it takes true courage to admit what went wrong and how you're gonna move on from it. And we know that. They may call you a coward, but we know the truth.

Do not fall prey to the PAP supporter's cry for you to go to Court to prove yourself. I believe they know they outcome all too well, and they would try to frame you as a coward if you don't go. And they would frame you as a liar and deceiver of the people if you lose your case, despite the many truths, thought-provoking facts, time and effort that you have shared with us.

For a 60 year old man with a 2 million dollar paycheck to sue a young blogger who is half his age for defamation is something Uniquely Singapore. JBJ, Chee Soon Juan, Alex Au, and now you. Despite their promise to change after last GE, looks like in terms of repression of Political Threats, not much has change.

If GE 2011 was the watershed GE, GE 2016 would be the waterfall. The Winds of Change are strong. More people are rising from their Political Slumber, and it is partly because of the bloggers like you Roy. As we head closer to GE 2016, we need more like you to step forth and open people's eyes. Winning them in the Court might be mission impossible, but voting them out is pretty much possible.

That's what we need you for, Roy. I hope you would make a wise decision. And remember this, whatever happens people are looking. This incident is just one of many that brought the attention of more people towards politics. We will remember this incident and how it unfolds, the punishment meted out for the Vandalism, the Kaki Bukit Saga, etc. We will remember all these when we vote for the next GE.

I hope you will remain stable and strong whatever happens. I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of you Roy.

This fight ain't over until we win!"

- An Anonymous letter dedicated to Roy Ng

406242_456350921064567_1886334188_n.jpg

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahah. i guess he is what sochi gu would call another "cheebyekia" like ex-SDP dr chee rite? so what now? will he fight the court battle and go bankrupt? i don't think he's as rich or connected as the chee family. so will he run road and become a USA citizen as political refugee? and will he make fake apology out of court in order to stay on in sinkie? keep this updates, guys

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sharon Ann Gabriel:
May
19, 2014 at 7:03 pm
Sharon Ann
Gabriel(Quote)

Singaporeans will know how to put two and two together. A sledgehammer has
been used to kill criticism. By doing so, the winner has won a battle only to
lose the war. The PAP is bringing back its reign of terror. The use of the
social media by bloggers and netizens is coming under threat. The PAP message is
clear to all its critics: Better watch your butt.

李家有个龙呆子:
May
19, 2014 at 7:07 pm
李家有个龙呆子(Quote)

He’s supposed to resign for allowing sg to “belong to all living here”, but
now he’s suing an ordinary citizen instead?!

WTF! Who was the smart alec who wants us to respect him? This kind of LEEder
deserves our respect meh? Better wake up! Wake up, sg!

Roy, let us know how we – your fellow ordinary citizens can help in any way,
we’ll do our part for you.

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]

Rating:
+18 (from 18 votes)

Con People Fund ( CPF ):
May
19, 2014 at 7:20 pm
Con People
Fund ( CPF )(Quote)

Ah yo yo.
A PM want to sue a blogger fir comment comparison.

If such a great man i will just ignore many comments as freedom of speech as
graceful societies.

So i wonder if PAP call Sporean untrue facts can we sue the PAP MPs?

A big bully is what i can read as.

Vote To Change Con People Fund ( CPF)

Rating:
+1 (from 1 vote)

geylangkid:
May
19, 2014 at 7:21 pm
geylangkid(Quote)

The maid is taking the employer to court because the maid said the employer
asked her if she saw his money on the table.

The maid said by asking her this question, he is accusing her of stealing and
being a thief and destroyed her integrity as a maid.

The employer who pays her salary has no right in his own home.

This maybe the Servant Leadership explained in a certain stupid political
video!

Rating:
0 (from 0 votes)

Dollars & Sense:
May
19, 2014 at 7:32 pm
Dollars
& Sense(Quote)

Simple argument why the PM is WRONG to take this action:

A recipient of a service or product should be able to complain, speculate or
criticise if the service or product she or he receives is perceived as
malfunctioning or inadequate, and with no explanation or details being provided
by the service provider. If a customer is being sued everytime she or he makes
noise about the level of service or product he receives which does not meet
satisfaction, and is not given explanation, then businesses can be substandard
and will still thrive. In fact, businesses can cheat people in broad daylight
and silence people by suing (because they got power and money).

Here, we are not talking business, we are talking Prime Minister, a
Government for the people. It is very, very, very disturbing that the PM takes
this course of action instead of providing an explanation with the mainstream
media on the ready to publish any story the PM can come up with.

If a travel agency makes customers contribute compulsorily and does not pay
back anything or force customers to use it in ultra expensive travels, and Mr
Ngerng writes a similar article about it, the PM is saying the travel agency
should just sue Mr Ngerng, no need even to offer any explanation to convince
customers. The Govt forcing people to contribut their money is no difference, it
owes an explanation to the people.

Most crucially, If the complain, speculation or criticism is not shared by
many others, then the service provider or in this case, the PM has no cause for
concern at all and does not need to take this drastic course of action. There is
nothing to fear or worry even if the article goes viral if 99% of other
‘customers’ do not share the same experience or feel the same way.

Can’t believe 60% do not stop for one moment to think what is right and what
works for the good of the country, they just blindly side with the PM (maybe
simply because he is the PM, he is a Lee, he is a graduate from…., he is son
of…. and so whatever he does is right).

Rating:
0 (from 0 votes)

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

si bei jia lat....So will he repent?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- and I will always defend their right to do so.

By U.S. President Barack Obama -
at UN General Assembly on 26 September 2012

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- and I will always defend their right to do so.

By U.S. President Barack Obama -
at UN General Assembly on 26 September 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otaQbyXzHWI
[video=youtube;otaQbyXzHWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otaQbyXzHWI[/video]
"we got free speech in this country"

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go to this page and have a laugh at the PAP IBs in the comment section:

http://thehearttruths.com/2014/05/1...the-singapore-prime-minister-lee-hsien-loong/

Hint: They like to refer to his blog as 'The Half Truths'. A dead giveaway that they're someone from 'Fabrications About The PAP' or 'Fabrications Led By Opposition Parties' (fabflop).

reported all those posted with fake facebook accounts. facebook don't like fake accounts like that. one of them seems to have zero friends, another only 6 friends who use stock photos from the 80s???, and one is clearlly working for ST.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny hor. Y kenna soo leh.
I tot this ah nia tat day just say nia
Published on May 11, 2014

SINGAPORE: Senior Minister of State for Law and Education Indranee Rajah has come out strongly against the perpetrators behind the two vandalism cases that occurred this week.

Ms Indranee said vandalism is not acceptable, pointing out that there are avenues for the public to express their views.

She said: "My view on vandalism, that's a no, no definitely... because you should respect common property. You should respect the areas that other people live in and what they see.

"If you have a viewpoint that you wish to express, there are ways and means of expressing it. You do not have to damage property to do that."

[video=youtube;Kq2Zc2c49ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2Zc2c49ms[/video]

Is tat not wat roy boy boy did.
Funny hor :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
woh, you hit the nail, bro.

This case will open more cans of worms and worth getting into. All netizens chip in to fund the legal fees are all worth every dime. I think his gen Y are instigating Pinky to fight and finally Pinky are drawn into it.

Every time I checked my monthly salary account how come 25% of it went missing?

CPF, our money, are worth fighting for and would be the final straw to break PAP up. This country is built through our hard earned monthly CPF contributions.

The lawyers ask him to name a sum for the damages because they cannot prove any damages were incurred. The fact that he accused the PM of misappropriating CPF monies is an accusation that no sane singaporean will believe in. Since no one buys Roy's argument, than the PM's reputation is intact because no damage was done. Roy should stick to his guns and tell Drew and Napier to fuck off. He should claim trail. there should be some lawyers out there that will take his case pro bono. Amnesty international might look into this too.

The real danger for gay loong is that Roy can claim trial. He can request for all the audited accounts of CPF to see where the money went to in order to proof that gay Loong stole the money. I believe that gay Loong did not misappropriate any money directly but I am sure the PAP does not want to show the whole CPF accounts and money trail of it going to CPF, MAS, and GIC in a very public trial with international interest. If they don't show him the accounts, he can claim mistrial? Alternatively, he can request all of Gay Loong's bank account statements to show where the money has gone too. that's the last thing that pinky wants too.

A strong case can be made that CPF money send to Temasek was misappropriated indirectly by this wife Whore Jinx. A court order to see Whore Jinx's detailed compensation will show that she received bonuses in the years that Temasek lost $billions. I would think that constituted misappropriation.

Its interesting to note that Transparency International was not sued for clearly implying that SIngapore's defence spending was corrupted and dirty by giving it a D grade. It shows that gay Loong is just a big bully. A small local guy can by bullied in his kangaroo court. But an international agency like Transparency International, and he does not dare to take them on. What an asshole. Hang in there Roy.

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Offer Apology.

"I am sorry that I posted the truth about CPF on my blog."

Offer damages.

"I hereby offer 1 rupee for any distress caused."