• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SimplyGo system is more than meets the eye.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't initially understand what the fuss was about by many people in our telegram group. After reading some articles online concerning this and talking to some people who are so against this policy, I realised that this could be a seed for something worse...

Like a plan to restrict our movement / bar us from traveling in public transport in the next Pandemic against "Disease X" (Klaus Schwab is already talking about this.)

I also do not want a foreseeable future where only those who are "vaccinated" are allowed to take public transport. This is possible if cash payments are removed from our transportation services (nearly done) and digital apps are linked to our "vaccination" status that are linked to transportation services (Nearly there). As such, I am strongly against this single platform.

Anyway, by safeguarding transparency and accountability in public transport, we contribute to the continued success and reputation of Singapore as a global financial hub.

By addressing these concerns and implementing SimplyGo only when key issues are resolved, LTA will demonstrate a commitment to responsible governance, avoiding the appearance of strong-arming citizens into systems that may compromise financial integrity and freedom of movement. These rights cannot be dependent upon having an internet connection or agreeing to use apps that infringe on our personal property rights, as enshrined in our constitution.

As such, we the undersigned do not consent to SimplyGo as the only platform come June 2024 for our essential transportation needs. We look forward to a favourable response from LTA.

Please share and sign this petition where I lay out in details why it's SimplyNoGo and what we can do and hope LTA can do.

https://chng.it/RZqbbTDrvL

In view of the seriousness of this situation, we will allow discussion of SimplyGo in our main discussion group for the time being.

Feel free to invite those who wish to understand the depth of this problem to join our telegram.

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another possibility: after a few more 'fare revisions', public anger can be limited in scope if they see a 'SIMPLYGO :smile:' when they tap out instead of the fare value being deducted. Most will not bother to check their fares on the app.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is what they say, they can trace you and control you too. Wake the fuck up. Singapore has gone to the WEF

Already gone long ago, back when the Supeme Leeder was still alive and Klaus Schwab was younger and slimmer. :biggrin:

Both Klaus Schwab and Supreme Leeder can be considered as disciples of Henry Kissinger. :wink:

singapore-forum-lee-2.jpg
wef-schwab-kissinger-1160x628.jpeg

hzkissinger0712.jpg
6052363082_0528b88f36_b.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already gone long ago, back when the Supeme Leeder was still alive and Klaus Schwab was younger and slimmer. :biggrin:

Both Klaus Schwab and Supreme Leeder can be considered as disciples of Henry Kissinger. :wink:

singapore-forum-lee-2.jpg
wef-schwab-kissinger-1160x628.jpeg

hzkissinger0712.jpg
6052363082_0528b88f36_b.jpg
The question is what will you do from now onwards? How are you going to prevent such bullshit falling on to you?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
But ordinary ezlink converted to simplygo still got no identity on card and still can top up with cash leh...

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya just use Google Pay, Apple Pay or smartwatch to pay don't use simplygo no matter what
坚决反对人民吃屎党