• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] woman very angry CPF keep rejecting her $15K loan application...says only death can solve her financial crisis....cc emails to PM Lee also no use

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Geok Leng Cheng

caBvAacLrOc.png

· ·

I can't help feeling our own government has got their priorities wrong. When other countries in need, Singapore can offer
thousands or million. When citizen is in need of help desperately, our government is not doing anything.

When I wrote in for help,I'm not asking from the government for a single cent, 'm only asking for a loan from my own CPF
account which I will repay back. Yet they keep rejecting me.

So in order for me to solve my financial crisis, the only solution left is death. Only upon death then my nominees can get all my CPF and help me pay all the debts.

I cannot understand I do have sufficient CPF for retirement, why is it so difficult for them to approve my request for a loan?

So why should I be a Singapore citizen anymore when I have been rejected when | needed help badly.
When I keep appealing, CPF keep rejecting me, till they now totally stop replying my email.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbi...J7RfBuiuA6fRMZiXzrbT1hhQxbfJiskMr3PoFggXt6GDc

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said before, just think of the CPF as indirect taxation on your disposable income, and you will be happier that way.

Life's miseries are usually caused by not seeing things for what they are, but what you hope or fear it to be.